Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

Last updated: July 30 2017
67 | Posts
14953 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

    Assotech Realty to pump Rs 300 cr in Noida project

    Anyone, has any information regarding this project ? 2 people told me different stories. One person told me it has commercial shops on bottom and IT office on top AND one person said it only has IT offices. Can anyone let me know if it has shops and when the project was launched. Thanks in Advance.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

    I believe this project is in sector 135 besides Assotech's sandal suite. I understand the two combined would be a mix of offices cum retail cum corporate suites options.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

      Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
      I believe this project is in sector 135 besides Assotech's sandal suite. I understand the two combined would be a mix of offices cum retail cum corporate suites options.
      Yeah, on google search it's showing it's in sec 135 but not clear if it has retail shops and when the project was launched.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

        Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
        Yeah, on google search it's showing it's in sec 135 but not clear if it has retail shops and when the project was launched.
        It is a combination of all - Retail, Offices, Studio Suites.

        Not a bad option by any means. When developers like Imperia and earth are selling their offices in KP5 Greater Noida at comparable rates...this seems to be an excellent option.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

          Originally posted by Comentator View Post
          It is a combination of all - Retail, Offices, Studio Suites.

          Not a bad option by any means. When developers like Imperia and earth are selling their offices in KP5 Greater Noida at comparable rates...this seems to be an excellent option.

          Comentator bhai, internet pe information jada nahi mil rahi so please educate us on this topic. When was this project launched, any idea at what rate retail shops were launched and what is the current rate of the retail shops ? When is realistic possession expected ?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

            Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
            Comentator bhai, internet pe information jada nahi mil rahi so please educate us on this topic. When was this project launched, any idea at what rate retail shops were launched and what is the current rate of the retail shops ? When is realistic possession expected ?
            Today TOI 2nd page carries full page Ad of this project. Looks good in Ad
            Thanks

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Today TOI 2nd page carries full page Ad of this project. Looks good in Ad
              Cookie bhai, I know I am asking for a lot. App se aarz hai ki please take a look at the ad and let me know when it was launched and what price they wanting for retail shops? Where to go for booking or any of their marketing website?

              I live in a jungle called Crossing, I don't have a car and Galleria market me newspaper milna mushkil hai. News paper ke liye Noida jana padega, help me out brother.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                I just did a quick search on this project and surprisingly 3 numbers I called all sounded like gao ke dudiye HAAAAAAAALU, KOn .

                Bhen

                Then last number I called told me some bullshit, how he sold all shops today at project launch.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                  Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
                  Cookie bhai, I know I am asking for a lot. App se aarz hai ki please take a look at the ad and let me know when it was launched and what price they wanting for retail shops? Where to go for booking or any of their marketing website?

                  I live in a jungle called Crossing, I don't have a car and Galleria market me newspaper milna mushkil hai. News paper ke liye Noida jana padega, help me out brother.
                  Guys,

                  I went to the launch today. (As I do in all the launches. Khana bada accha milta hai. Chocolates bhi mile. Sundar ladkiyan bhi thi). The project definitely looks good. Very good indeed. Very reasonable rates and Assotech Quality! One of the best in NOIDA. I got to understand that they are selling only offices now somewhere around 5600-5700 psf at down payment. with assured return of 11.5%. # saal ka possession. Late ho jaane pe retun 5 rs psf jurmana.

                  Not bad at all. And with Assotech, one gets returns on time. I invested my money (lots of it) and kept getting my checks credited without failure.

                  Location is EXCELLENT! In sector 135 near already running Business parks - where u have metlife, steria, tcs, accenture etc.

                  Good good good.

                  One of the very few projects that I liked and it seemed 100% value for money!

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                    Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
                    Cookie bhai, I know I am asking for a lot. App se aarz hai ki please take a look at the ad and let me know when it was launched and what price they wanting for retail shops? Where to go for booking or any of their marketing website?

                    I live in a jungle called Crossing, I don't have a car and Galleria market me newspaper milna mushkil hai. News paper ke liye Noida jana padega, help me out brother.
                    Yaar retail shop leni hai to Wave One main lo ya Wave City Center main. 4/5 Cr main bhadiya aa jayegi.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X