Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

Last updated: July 30 2017
67 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

    Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
    The office space start from 970 sq. ft. Base Rate is 5635 - inaugral discounts+100 extra charges. Parking is optional.
    they are assuring 11.5 % return for first 5 years.
    Looks promising.
    If anyone is looking to buy office space for assured returns in Amrapali, I am selling my 500 sqft and 1000 sqft office space in IT Park in Knowledge Park V, Greater Noida. Assured return of 12% until possession each month and 3 years after and further if you wish to continue to lease. Company rate I think now is 5500 per sqft I am looking to sell at 4800 per sqft negotiable. I think possession is in December 2012. Plus for next 3 years relax with assured returns by developer and then they will lease it out to big companies.

    Keep in mind, mine is RTM soon. Most other projects have dogs running around on the land. Don't risk your money in hands of builders as we all know there can be many issues that arise during construction.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

      Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
      If anyone is looking to buy office space for assured returns in Amrapali, I am selling my 500 sqft and 1000 sqft office space in IT Park in Knowledge Park V, Greater Noida. Assured return of 12% until possession each month and 3 years after and further if you wish to continue to lease. Company rate I think now is 5500 per sqft I am looking to sell at 4800 per sqft negotiable. I think possession is in December 2012. Plus for next 3 years relax with assured returns by developer and then they will lease it out to big companies.

      Keep in mind, mine is RTM soon. Most other projects have dogs running around on the land. Don't risk your money in hands of builders as we all know there can be many issues that arise during construction.
      Location and builder wise, ABC scores above Amrapali.
      Thanks

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Location and builder wise, ABC scores above Amrapali.
        Company rate I think is 5500 sqft, I am asking 4800 sqft NEGOTIABLE.


        Cookie Bhai, I agree but now days with slowing economy, budget issues, material getting expensive, land issues and etc can possibly stop or delay construction. Builder jann sewa nahi karte bhaiyo. Isi liye ab mene to seekh le li hai to buy commercial properties which are RTM mostly. Further, I am not pressuring anyone to invest in Amrapali.

        Plus point with my Amrapali IT Office is : it guarantees assured return 3 years after possession even if Amrapali is unable to lease it out. Most other BUILDERS only give assured return until possession and afterwards if they can't lease it out, you the END USER is screwed.
        Last edited April 2 2012, 05:23 PM. Reason: Rate at top

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

          Whats the rate for newly launched shops in this project?

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

            nobody seems to have any idea i guess about the shops launched in this project... i was hoping to book one

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

              Originally posted by deepak_sv View Post
              nobody seems to have any idea i guess about the shops launched in this project... i was hoping to book one
              No shops! Just virtual offices. Shops were sold earlier.

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                Im planning to buy office space in this for rent purpose?
                will i fetch good return after possesion????
                any inputs.....

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                  Originally posted by dhollu23 View Post
                  Im planning to buy office space in this for rent purpose?
                  will i fetch good return after possesion????
                  any inputs.....
                  I am also planning to buy office space in sector 135, plz let me know the prices if anybody knows.
                  I am also trying to find out the project details with price list

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                    There are different types of spaces available in the complex:
                    Serviced Residences -> Almost all sold out with exception of 2 or 3 units. Current price ~ 7.5k
                    Office space-> Virtual spaces in 2/3 towers. Office space for own use in single tower that has CLP option available as well. Price for non-virtual space ~ 5.5k in DP. ~5K in CLP.
                    Retail space-> Sold out
                    Back Tower for lease -> This would be the back side tower that would be directly sold to a bigger organization. Not for sale.
                    Food court-> To be launched later.
                    A small CCD outlet is operational from within the site office which has been nicely built.
                    The above is as per the feedback I got from interested people. Do visit the site and make your own judicious decision.

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Business Cresterra Assotech Limited Sector 135 Noida

                      Just came to know ABC is also providing small offices min size 690 sq feet. Earlier min size was 1000 sq feet.

                      Builder is good, location is decent, any inputs for investing in a lockable unit.

                      A major concern is the maintainance charges, if I am not able to put it on rent.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X