Hello guys,

Please advice on where to buy apartment in Noida for Investment purpose. I have heard about some good projects & builders like 3C, Mahagun etc... but it seems they are quite expensive now.

I am NRI and never invested in Real Estate before.

My Budget : 40 to 70 lacs
Can hold it for around 2 years

What would be better - 2BHK or 3BHK for selling it later?

How much return one can expect in 2 years from now? I just want to compare it with tax free 9% interest on FD for NRIs!!
Thanks in advance.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mani17
    Hello guys,

Please advice on where to buy apartment in Noida for Investment purpose. I have heard about some good projects & builders like 3C, Mahagun etc... but it seems they are quite expensive now.

How much return one can expect in 2 years from now? I just want to compare it with tax free 9% interest on FD for NRIs!!
    Thanks in advance.

Invest in gurgaon, the real estate market of gurgaon is very promising as compared to noida and the rate of return is much faster than noida.
    In gurgaon options are still available in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mani17
    Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.

I am selling my LIG flat in sec 12, which has 3 rooms already and with construction modification you can add one more room. If you want rental income from it then you can get about 12 to 15 thousand rent monthly. Noida for reasonable price. I see you are NRI and just looking for investment so this would be one of the best deals for you as it is in heart of Noida where it's developed.

Most projects are almost 50 Lac in Noida now days for not even ready to move properties. Uncertainty of new gov't and farmer issues is scary when you invest your hard earned money. I would suggest you buy whichever is ready to move in as you live abroad and wouldn't be able to keep up easily if any issues arise with your booking.

Hope, this helps. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • In RE, it is always bettter to see return in terms of CAGR but not just annual. Though you may get your desired return in 2 years, however you shall be ready to add another one year in order to bargain to get good deals to sell.

Generaly under construction project gives better returns once ready for possession. However there are exceptions avaialbe.. It is wise to invest in under construction at initial stage to get the maximum benifit to buy in low price and sell at higher price.

NOIDA e way could be right place to invest a decent size of around 1500 sft with reputed/branded builders.

You may look at Jaypee/3c/Gulshan/Logix/Ajanara on Eway.. I wont recomend to go beyon sector 137 on Eway at present.

wish you all the luck..

Originally Posted by mani17
    Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote