Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

Collapse
X
Collapse

Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

Last updated: March 31 2012
36 | Posts
7675 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

    It seems all builders are ready for price hikes. The possible reasons seem the following :

    1. New agreements with new leaders/officers so increased cost for builders.
    2. New financial year beginning so probably annual increase for many builders.
    3. New budget increases material cost and taxes like service tax etc...

    According to my infos some hikes are expected between 1-10 April 2012 ( in next 2 weeks)

    1. Ats advantage - 300 -500 Rs hike expected and additional 500 Rs plc for lower floors.

    2. Sunworld Vanalika 4900 now - 5500 expected.

    3. Arista 4250 now - 4900 expected

    4.logix zest hike expected.

    5.logix neo world hike expected.

    6.jaypee orchards hike expected.

    7. Sharnam hike expected.

    8.gulshan ikebana - 3650 to 3950 expected.

    9.golden palm hike expected.

    10.Ajnara london square villas price hike expected.

    And i think if all these and few others increase, nearly everyone will follow.

    Have you also heard about all these companies revising prices or does it seem just a rumour ? Has anyone more updates ?

    Do you think there can be a temporary slowdown for few weeks or few months if most of the builders increase prices ? Or not ?

    Any other updates on probable price hikes and your views are welcome.
    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

    Heard about price rise in sector 137, specially paras n logix...

    plus Kosmos is highly underpriced n at a good construction stage..

    HIKE EXPECTED !!!
    Good.for.investors.
    Bad for people who wanna.ride the bus, but are playing the waiting Game...

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

      In the time of recession, never heard of hike.
      Can only be true in Real Estate market when sales are low.
      Thanks,ROHANm

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

        Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
        It seems all builders are ready for price hikes. The possible reasons seem the following :

        1. New agreements with new leaders/officers so increased cost for builders.
        2. New financial year beginning so probably annual increase for many builders.
        3. New budget increases material cost and taxes like service tax etc...

        According to my infos some hikes are expected between 1-10 April 2012 ( in next 2 weeks)

        1. Ats advantage - 300 -500 Rs hike expected and additional 500 Rs plc for lower floors.

        2. Sunworld Vanalika 4900 now - 5500 expected.

        3. Arista 4250 now - 4900 expected

        4.logix zest hike expected.

        5.logix neo world hike expected.

        6.jaypee orchards hike expected.

        7. Sharnam hike expected.

        8.gulshan ikebana - 3650 to 3950 expected.

        9.golden palm hike expected.

        10.Ajnara london square villas price hike expected.

        And i think if all these and few others increase, nearly everyone will follow.

        Have you also heard about all these companies revising prices or does it seem just a rumour ? Has anyone more updates ?

        Do you think there can be a temporary slowdown for few weeks or few months if most of the builders increase prices ? Or not ?

        Any other updates on probable price hikes and your views are welcome.
        TRUE!!! All this is happening. I mentioned that in my other post recently!

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

          Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
          In the time of recession, never heard of hike.
          Can only be true in Real Estate market when sales are low.
          Dear Rohan,

          Everything can be manipulated in today's world! Most important human's psychology!

          There are two kinds of people - those who drive the market and those who get driven. Kabhi Share market follow kiya hai? 2% people make money and everybody else loses. when the market sentiment is completely bearish...and a small investor depending on TV and newspapers is down and out, a swift chadai karai jaati hai...aadmi samajh bhi nahin paata. Jab sambhalta hai...tab tak train nikal gayi hoti hai!

          Mild recession was there in Noida. No doubt! Lekin bahut chota. it was not recession...just a resting period because of sarkaar change! Jaago! times have changed. Elections are over. New govt is in place and is very positive. Andar jo bhi reason ho us ko bhul jao!

          Investors are waiting to pounce on NOIDA. Ek spring hoti hai na jo daba ke rakhi gayi ho. Chod do to kaise bhaagti hai...dekha hai. Wo hone ja raha hai NOIDA main.

          Sarkaari machinary will work to get attention to Noida from Gurgaon. wait and watch.

          Isliye...recession bhool jao. There never was any. Paisa bahut hai market main. Sentiments nahin they. Ab sentiments bhi aa gaye hain!

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

            Originally posted by Comentator View Post
            Dear Rohan,

            Everything can be manipulated in today's world! Most important human's psychology!

            There are two kinds of people - those who drive the market and those who get driven. Kabhi Share market follow kiya hai? 2% people make money and everybody else loses. when the market sentiment is completely bearish...and a small investor depending on TV and newspapers is down and out, a swift chadai karai jaati hai...aadmi samajh bhi nahin paata. Jab sambhalta hai...tab tak train nikal gayi hoti hai!

            Mild recession was there in Noida. No doubt! Lekin bahut chota. it was not recession...just a resting period because of sarkaar change! Jaago! times have changed. Elections are over. New govt is in place and is very positive. Andar jo bhi reason ho us ko bhul jao!

            Investors are waiting to pounce on NOIDA. Ek spring hoti hai na jo daba ke rakhi gayi ho. Chod do to kaise bhaagti hai...dekha hai. Wo hone ja raha hai NOIDA main.

            Sarkaari machinary will work to get attention to Noida from Gurgaon. wait and watch.

            Isliye...recession bhool jao. There never was any. Paisa bahut hai market main. Sentiments nahin they. Ab sentiments bhi aa gaye hain!

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

              Originally posted by Comentator View Post
              Dear Rohan,

              Everything can be manipulated in today's world! Most important human's psychology!

              There are two kinds of people - those who drive the market and those who get driven. Kabhi Share market follow kiya hai? 2% people make money and everybody else loses. when the market sentiment is completely bearish...and a small investor depending on TV and newspapers is down and out, a swift chadai karai jaati hai...aadmi samajh bhi nahin paata. Jab sambhalta hai...tab tak train nikal gayi hoti hai!

              Mild recession was there in Noida. No doubt! Lekin bahut chota. it was not recession...just a resting period because of sarkaar change! Jaago! times have changed. Elections are over. New govt is in place and is very positive. Andar jo bhi reason ho us ko bhul jao!

              Investors are waiting to pounce on NOIDA. Ek spring hoti hai na jo daba ke rakhi gayi ho. Chod do to kaise bhaagti hai...dekha hai. Wo hone ja raha hai NOIDA main.

              Sarkaari machinary will work to get attention to Noida from Gurgaon. wait and watch.

              Isliye...recession bhool jao. There never was any. Paisa bahut hai market main. Sentiments nahin they. Ab sentiments bhi aa gaye hain!
              Hope whatever you say is true or else investors ko muh ki khani padegi.
              Still people are analysing why Greater Noida property rates are so Low....I personally like the area.

              Same I believe can happen to whole NCR if proper demand supply is not kept in acceptable ratio.

              I know people have money and they can buy 3-4 flats but ultimately its end user who have to buy and reside.

              If prices would be unaffordable, people will either move to Tier 2 cities or live on rent.
              Thanks,ROHANm

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

                Originally posted by ROHANm View Post
                Hope whatever you say is true or else investors ko muh ki khani padegi.
                Still people are analysing why Greater Noida property rates are so Low....I personally like the area.

                Same I believe can happen to whole NCR if proper demand supply is not kept in acceptable ratio.

                I know people have money and they can buy 3-4 flats but ultimately its end user who have to buy and reside.

                If prices would be unaffordable, people will either move to Tier 2 cities or live on rent.

                Right paper pe price rise karne se kya hota hai.

                Have u ever thought people are talking about expressway its future. There are already projects almost on expressway which are RTM and commanding 1000 less than underconstrucition projects

                Best example I recently came across is that

                Unitech heights in Greater NOIDA is inn practically same area and better positioned in terms of connectivity than Logix neoworld and a few jaypee projects in 151, but despite being RTM its selling at a lesser price than Logix neoworld. The reason is simple, investors are bullish on new projects as it requires only a few lakhs to book but its difficult to buy a 50 lakh property when RTM. So jab NOIDA mein sab RTM honge sab dhakke khaenge and kucch nahi bikega,

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

                  I was in mahagun morderne in sec 50 last week. The company's asking price is 89 lakhs for 1250 sq feet flat. 7K psqf + other charges. People just move out as soon as they hear the price. An end user even earning 1 lakh per month cant buy. The best thing is no flat is even getting resold even in 5000+ other charges in mahagun morderne. as even in that case it is costing alot. I am in touch with a broker since 4 months who is offering a good deal with mahagun morderne(5200 all incl). But believe me pichle 4 mahine se use koi nahi mila 60 lakh dene wala
                  Last edited March 30 2012, 10:44 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Price hike in Noida belt April 2012

                    its story based on expressway what will be in mid noida sectors like Sec 74 to 79.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X