hello,
Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noidaexp
    hello,
    Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp

broker ji 3550 bsp is too high !! ... are u giving any discounts ? if yes then pm me ! ;-)
    CommentQuote
    hello,

noidaexp

NO ONE CAN STOP YOU MR. BROKER.... EVEN THOUGH ANTRIKSH HASN'T DELIVERED ANYTHING IN NOIDA... GREENS IN SECTOR 52 HAS ROBBED INVESTOR'S POCKET BIG TIME..... AB EXPEWAY KO LOOT LO.... :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    hello,

noidaexp

Sec 150 ...yamuna xway pe kaise ho gaya ??
    CommentQuote
  • is the project in pre launch ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    Sec 150 ...yamuna xway pe kaise ho gaya ??

Hehehe

This is at the confluence of Noida, Greater Noida and Yummuna expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Club MS 1.5 L
    Car Parking 2.5 L
    :bab (59):

Lage raho india lage raho.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this project...? 14th Floor all inclusive price of Rs. 3250/- is what im getting on some brokers website..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Any updates on this project...? 14th Floor all inclusive price of Rs. 3250/- is what im getting on some brokers website..

This is the same project "Logix Neo World" wherein Logix has sold 25 acres of land to Antriksh to develop in it's 200 acre project..... Golf Course would also be the same.... not sure about exact area sold to Antriksh and how much Golf Course would be visible from there as Logix would keep the prime location land with themselves!!!!

Any how price is more than Logix if you compare.........
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is in talks with more builders i.e. Suhbkaamna to sell some more land... soon we will see more launches in the same project!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhking
    Logix is in talks with more builders i.e. Suhbkaamna to sell some more land... soon we will see more launches in the same project!!!

Dont you think this cheating by Logix?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Dont you think this cheating by Logix?

Initially i thought this is cheating....but when I came to know about other similar projects wherein initial builder has sold the land to multiple builders so that development can be fasten and should not be responsibility of single builder then i thought its logical as 200 acres of land development within 3-4 yrs can't be managed by one!!!

Moreover if Logix had to construct all towers then it would have delayed the project even more now there would be a healthy competition as all builders would try to meet or beat others within same area to get buyers confidence and more investors....

I have invested in Logix neo world.... and targeting to hold this investment for atleast 3-4 yrs.... so have to be optimistic as it's my first!!!

Ab jab paani mein kud hi gaye hai, tow bheegne se kya darna!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhking
    This is the same project "Logix Neo World" wherein Logix has sold 25 acres of land to Antriksh to develop in it's 200 acre project..... Golf Course would also be the same.... not sure about exact area sold to Antriksh and how much Golf Course would be visible from there as Logix would keep the prime location land with themselves!!!!

Any how price is more than Logix if you compare.........

I think Antriskh is a bit cheaper than logix... for 5-8 th Floor they are quoting price of Rs. 3320/- PSQFT all inclusive (+ Location PLC's i.e. Golf View Facing – Rs 100 per sq.ft and LandScape/Road/Corner - Rs 50 per sq ft). even if we include both then 3320+100+50 = Rs. 3470/- PSQFT all inclusive (except for IFMS of Rs. 20 PSQFT)... On the other hand Logix is quoting BSP of Rs. 3490/- PSQFT + there are so many other things that will make it to Rs. 3800/-

Pls let me know if im miscalculating...
    CommentQuote
  • Im getting a deal of Rs. 3400/- PSQFT all inclusive 5th floor (Golf course facing).. Pls suggest if this is the gud price to buy..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Im getting a deal of Rs. 3400/- PSQFT all inclusive 5th floor (Golf course facing).. Pls suggest if this is the gud price to buy..?

yes good one .... go for it .. however you can also look at aman before finalising the deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    yes good one .... go for it .. however you can also look at aman before finalising the deal

Thanks for the suggestion...but the problem with Jaypee aman is that i have to shed more money from my pocket if i go for resale... while Antriksh is demanding only 10 % now and i assume it will take at least 3-4 months time for the next demand.
    CommentQuote