hello,
Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mohit1234
    Hi, how can you say progress?. No progress at all, bhumi pujan schedule get changed every month. No commitment from there management.
    Rate doesn't matter till this projects gets succeeded. These builders keeps on moving rates up to make us silent.

This is the first time i got an date (of Bhoomi Pujan) from Antriskh Staff.. so thought it might be true... not sure now,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    This is the first time i got an date (of Bhoomi Pujan) from Antriskh Staff.. so thought it might be true... not sure now,

Lets hope for the best!

Every date seems doubtful to me as it was not honoured in the past by Antriksh.
    CommentQuote
  • The details of the project are gone from antarikh site any news .......
    CommentQuote
  • New Bhoomi Pujan (or launch) date by Antriksh Staff is 21st April 2013.. lets see if this comes true..
    CommentQuote
    New Bhoomi Pujan (or launch) date by Antriksh Staff is 21st April 2013.. lets see if this comes true..

Hi, have you received the layout i.e the towar location etc. I think before bhumi pujan, they should provide the layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit1234
    Hi, have you received the layout i.e the towar location etc. I think before bhumi pujan, they should provide the layout.

No i have not recieved layout plan as of now.. but they are saying it will be available soon...no idea how soon :)

Also, what's the amount you have put for booking..??
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai 25 Aprail a gai hua kya bhumi poojan......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinkumar12
    Bhai 25 Aprail a gai hua kya bhumi poojan......

Brother..nothing happened... new date has been given by Antriksh.. Finally i sold off my unit/booking.. got some premium.. so have some satisfaction... Now whether it is launched or not..im not worried about it :).
    CommentQuote
    Brother..nothing happened... new date has been given by Antriksh.. Finally i sold off my unit/booking.. got some premium.. so have some satisfaction... Now whether it is launched or not..im not worried about it :).

Hi good to know this. Could you confirm the market price at which unit can be sold also please let me know the channel, I mean Is this through Antriksh itself or through any broker. Iam also planning to sale out and this delays goes longer and longer.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am also planning to sell the booking ....If you can suggest the way you did it I will follow the same path...
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit and Nitin... At what rate u guys have booked..means when u booked before 31st march 2012 or after...??
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked after march 31st 2012....
    CommentQuote
  • Premium will depend upon ur booking rate.. i have booked before 31st March 2012, at that time booking rate was (BSP 14th FLoor) 3250/- PSQFT and after 31st March 2012 BSP (14th Floor) got increased to 3400/- i believe. So the person who has booked before 31st March will get more premium..

Anyways i will PM you the details of the guy who got my unit disposed off..
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know from one of my relatives (who still has a unit in this project)... Registry has still not be done for Antriksh Sector 150 project while their staff is claiming that registry has been done from last two months.. Can anybody put some more light on it..?? None of the projects have been launched in 150 sector..

Logix Neo World (Sector 150) has also cancelled all 1/2 BHK units in this project.. Future of 150 sector seems to be unclear.. another Sector 75 in making it seems..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deeps1234
    My agent called me on 26th dec and informed me that land for logix has been cleared on papers and same is for AGC (Registery has been done).

will hopefully commence work in Jan last or feb first week.

Thanks..!

Registry has not been done yet and the brokers are telling from 26th Dec 2012 that registry has been done in Antriksh's name...

This is total SAFED JHOOTH
    CommentQuote