hello,
Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • has any has any update n this project?Has there been any work started
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omgomg
    Hi All,

I would suggest all of you who are buying any project of Antriksh to think 10 times or do not buy it as this is a fraud builder and can do a fraud with you at any stage of the time. Please visit the following link to view this and how he is making fool of his investors for the last 2 years by keeping their money with him and not responding at all. This is not a single instance and if you check on Google or with other brokers you will find many such instances. Here is the link for your reference:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

I hope the above link will be useful for all of you and it will save your precious and hard earned money from this fraudster builder as we have been suffering from the hands of this builder for the last 2 years.

Completely agreed with your statement. I had a worst experience with this builder. Finally i cancelled my unit after 2.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the ground casting work really started or not has any one visited the site
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone let me know the krishna infratech ajay bhasin's number or any number from krishna infratech which works? I need some money back from them ...

They have given me credit note 4 years ago and told me I will get the money when I pay for 50% of Amrapali Silicon City. I have paid 100% and still waiting for my money.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm the Status please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj mehta
    Can anyone confirm the Status please.

Can anyone confirm the current status of the project. is there any development in the project. kindly confirm if anyone continuing in this project. kindly revert.
    CommentQuote