Antriksh Golf City, Antriksh Group, Sector 150, Noida

Last updated: May 12 2020
225 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Golf City, Antriksh Group, Sector 150, Noida

Originally posted by singhking View Post
    Good to go.... but have you checked the area which Antriksh has bought?? As of now they are showing whole 200 acres area of Logix land... so make sure before your booking you get the map of actual area bought by Antriksh....

moreover Shubhkaamna and Sethi Group would also be launching their projects soon in 150..... if you can wait or get any idea about their area and project details or price then you will have more options to compare with!!!
    Yes i have seen in the map where Antriksh flats are... its right in front of Golf Course on the back side of the plot... Yeah i will wait nd see if Shubhkamna/Sethi offers a better deal than this..

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
      Yes i have seen in the map where Antriksh flats are... its right in front of Golf Course on the back side of the plot... Yeah i will wait nd see if Shubhkamna/Sethi offers a better deal than this..
      Are these details available online.... If yes, please share the link of the website as I also want to have a look at the actual area given to Antriksh....

Comment

Are these details available online.... If yes, please share the link of the website as I also want to have a look at the actual area given to Antriksh....

Don't have any online link which can show the area that Antriksh have... they have shown me in the big paper map.. im attaching the picture... the area highlighted in RED is the Antriksh.
        Attached Files

Comment

sorry bro... but the highlighted are is the image of already launched towers of Logix..... there must be some misunderstanding as highlighted towers are B1, C1, C2 and C3 which Logix has already sold...... we have the allotment details with whole Indiviual towers MAP.....

Please re-check with Antriksh and told them that these are C1,C2&C3 towers which Logix has already launched and your frnd has the allotment letter as well..... if they still say the same thing then this would be a bigger goofup by Logix and Antriksh.....

Would suggest you to hold your booking until these points are discussed and sorted out!!!!!!

Please can you share the broker details.... email/mob. as i also want to get the details from Antriksh and then get explanation from Logix if this is true!!!

Comment

Will this be an un divided project? Will Antrishk be within the same boundary as that of Logix?

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
              Don't have any online link which can show the area that Antriksh have... they have shown me in the big paper map.. im attaching the picture... the area highlighted in RED is the Antriksh.

Please clarify.....Are you definitely sure ?? or u r just creating confusion here....

Am also not joking....since the red marked area has been shown to my friend(he has unit there...I saw the map and all while he was closing the deal)) as Logix Neo World land....

I would appreciate if you check again once with Antriksh !!!

The sooner the Better.....

Comment

I had a unit in one of the towers which search12 has marked. Though i had sold it off recently but my suggestion to all buyers of Antriksh or Shubhkamna would be to infact go ahead with Logix as the Land actually belongs to Logix and there could be utter confusion at a later stage
                This is what i feel. Totally my point of view.
                And mreover i feel Antriksh or Shubhkamna may not sell at lower price than Logix because the price quoted by fellow member of Rs 3400 all incl was even less than that of Logix. I really hope that these are correct information by broker.

Comment

sorry bro... but the highlighted are is the image of already launched towers of Logix..... there must be some misunderstanding as highlighted towers are B1, C1, C2 and C3 which Logix has already sold...... we have the allotment details with whole Indiviual towers MAP.....

Please re-check with Antriksh and told them that these are C1,C2&C3 towers which Logix has already launched and your frnd has the allotment letter as well..... if they still say the same thing then this would be a bigger goofup by Logix and Antriksh.....

Would suggest you to hold your booking until these points are discussed and sorted out!!!!!!

Please can you share the broker details.... email/mob. as i also want to get the details from Antriksh and then get explanation from Logix if this is true!!!

I have not booked yet... will confirm again with them... but Antriksh is at a very preliminary stage at this point.. they are just accpeting the cheques...there are no unit no.'s till now.. Will confirm the location once again & update the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by marketbuzz View Post
                    Will this be an un divided project? Will Antrishk be within the same boundary as that of Logix?
                    Antriksh will be in the same boundary..

Comment

Originally posted by reachtosg View Post
                      Please clarify.....Are you definitely sure ?? or u r just creating confusion here....

Am also not joking....since the red marked area has been shown to my friend(he has unit there...I saw the map and all while he was closing the deal)) as Logix Neo World land....

I would appreciate if you check again once with Antriksh !!!

The sooner the Better.....
                      Im not here to create any CONFUSIONS instead im here to get some more clarity/feedback on the project. This is the location provided to me by Antriksh...even there is a ARROW mark by Antriksh pointing the location.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X