Antriksh Golf City, Antriksh Group, Sector 150, Noida

Last updated: May 12 2020
225 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Golf City, Antriksh Group, Sector 150, Noida

Originally posted by amitpdelhi View Post
    I had a unit in one of the towers which search12 has marked. Though i had sold it off recently but my suggestion to all buyers of Antriksh or Shubhkamna would be to infact go ahead with Logix as the Land actually belongs to Logix and there could be utter confusion at a later stage
    This is what i feel. Totally my point of view.
    And mreover i feel Antriksh or Shubhkamna may not sell at lower price than Logix because the price quoted by fellow member of Rs 3400 all incl was even less than that of Logix. I really hope that these are correct information by broker.

Rate is confirmed for 5th Floor... im directly interacting with the company... no brokers involved.

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
      I have not booked yet... will confirm again with them... but Antriksh is at a very preliminary stage at this point.. they are just accpeting the cheques...there are no unit no.'s till now.. Will confirm the location once again & update the forum.

This is even more dangerous..... booking units without layout... one can not even complain about anything!!!

Just to echo what 'Amit' has said.... stay away with Shubhkaamna and Antriksh for Sec 150 project unless they have documented layout plan of the area alocated to them!!!

Comment

Rate is confirmed for 5th Floor... im directly interacting with the company... no brokers involved.
        Buddy.... 3400 all inclusive doesn't include the car parking..... moreover it's a 'Flexi Payment Plan'

Refer to below link for details:
        http://www.propworld.in/antriksh/ant...150-noida.html
        Last edited April 10 2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singhking View Post
          Buddy.... 3400 all inclusive doesn't include the car parking..... moreover it's a 'Flexi Payment Plan'

Refer to below link for details:
          antriksh golf city | 9910007460 | antriksh golf city noida |antriksh golf city sector 150 Noida

i have gotten the deal where Parking is free in this rate only brother.. yes its flexi but their is only a difference of 10% in the second installment if we compare it to CLP

Comment

i have gotten the deal where Parking is free in this rate only brother.. yes its flexi but their is only a difference of 10% in the second installment if we compare it to CLP
            yes i too got exactly same offer from a broker and broker is also offering 3% further discount on top of the 3400 all incl !

is this a good deal friends ?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
              yes i too got exactly same offer from a broker and broker is also offering 3% further discount on top of the 3400 all incl !

Not sure brother...if we compare to Logix Flats with the rate of around Rs. 3900-4000/- PSQFT then it seems fine... But if we compare it with Ikebana where all inclusive rate was Rs. 3650/- PSQFT in sector 143 then it doesnt looks gud.. Although i know Ikebana is all SOLD... blah blah blah..

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post

As of now... .please hold as told earlier in this thread!!!!

Antriksh is showing same area as their area wherein Logix has already launched towers........ and BBA is being signed by buyers....

You should get clarity over the actual area which Antriksh has bought... that tooo on papers..... then only go ahead with this deal!!!

Comment

be very careful of this builder..very poor reputation interms of quality, inflating price in middle of the project, insanely delaying projects.

Disaster sites: Sector 52 noida...after 5 years nowhere near completion!!

STAY AWAY FROM ANTRIKSH

Comment

Originally posted by satyabol View Post
                    be very careful of this builder..very poor reputation interms of quality, inflating price in middle of the project, insanely delaying projects.

STAY AWAY FROM ANTRIKSH
                    haan yaar .... but what to do when all quality builder projects are now in 4500+ kind of price range (i mean in other sectors on eway) !

Comment

Originally posted by satyabol View Post

STAY AWAY FROM ANTRIKSH

I just noticed one thing... from your very first comment you are only spreading negativity for this builder!!! not even a single comment on any other project or builder??? WHY???

It seems you are here for bitc**** only.... if you have any concerete information about sec 150 project... please share else Stay Away From This Thread!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X