hello,
Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp
Read more
Reply
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Help

    Hi All,

    I am getting 3300 all inclusive offer for 2 BHK in Antriksh Golf city sector-150.
    Please suggest is it good deal to go for this project, i have worry that it may take some time to develop this area and not sure how much time its gonna take to launch the project and how good the antriksh builder is?

    Please suggest me fast as i have to close deal today itself.

    Thanks for your support.
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know today... Antriksh has increased Rs. 50/- on BSP from 16th April... Also removed free parking from offer... their staff says Rs. 100/- will increase from 30th April.. There is not even a brick on the land.. Not sure what is happening here.. But seems Noida rates are gearing for ZOOM again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Came to know today... Antriksh has increased Rs. 50/- on BSP from 16th April... Also removed free parking from offer... their staff says Rs. 100/- will increase from 30th April.. There is not even a brick on the land.. Not sure what is happening here.. But seems Noida rates are gearing for ZOOM again


    buddy till date project is not bankable and u are talking about brick!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhking
    buddy till date project is not bankable and u are talking about brick!!!



    Yes buddy...but its very difficult to understand the way these builders are increasing prices.. Antriskh staff claims to have booked around 400 Flats in this project...total there will be aorund 1500-1600 flats... if this is truth then 25% project is sold without a BRICK or BANK APPROVALS..

    Not sure where Noida RE is heading... either its heading for another jump or total DRAMA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    But Antriksh staff told me that second demand will come only when project becomes bankable... this is strange

    sir this project is not cleard by noida atho.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by virkranjit
    Hi All,

    I am getting 3300 all inclusive offer for 2 BHK in Antriksh Golf city sector-150.
    Please suggest is it good deal to go for this project, i have worry that it may take some time to develop this area and not sure how much time its gonna take to launch the project and how good the antriksh builder is?

    Please suggest me fast as i have to close deal today itself.

    Thanks for your support.

    sir this project is not clear yet noida atho...
    CommentQuote
  • Price revision

    I got the info Antriksh has revised price for Golf City w.e.f 01.05 2012.

    New BSP is Rs 3025/-

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navyasaxena
    I got the info Antriksh has revised price for Golf City w.e.f 01.05 2012.

    New BSP is Rs 3025/-



    Their staff told me that they will increase Rs. 100/- w.e.f 1st May 2012.. but i thought they are saying it to create an hype... but they increased it.. Total Rs. 150/- has been increased on BSP since inception on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm will antariksh has gold view facing flats or are they in back side totally as its very difficult to find from the layout..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinkumar12
    Can anyone confirm will antariksh has gold view facing flats or are they in back side totally as its very difficult to find from the layout..



    Yes they have golf course facing flats...there ia a golf course @back side of the plot (i have seen this in their map).. Pls confirm yourselves also.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

    study the area and flat location in detail before booking since heavy high tension line is passing through sector-150. Not sure whether it comes inside the project so do check beforehand. if one knows, do share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

    study the area and flat location in detail before booking since heavy high tension line is passing through sector-150. Not sure whether it comes inside the project so do check beforehand. if one knows, do share.



    HT is going on the right side of the plot...have visited the site couple of weeks back
    CommentQuote
  • So search12 what would you suggest for antariksh...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    HT is going on the right side of the plot...have visited the site couple of weeks back


    yes i can also confirm this ...
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone for this one looking at all new projects and high density in noida sectors this one will give some piece ...
    CommentQuote