hello,
Anticipating and responding to the immediate need of the buyers, ANTRIKSH launches its new residential project named Antriksh Golf City at Sector 150 on Yamuna Expressway Noida.

noidaexp
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My agent called me on 26th dec and informed me that land for logix has been cleared on papers and same is for AGC (Registery has been done).

will hopefully commence work in Jan last or feb first week.

Thanks..!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deeps1234
    My agent called me on 26th dec and informed me that land for logix has been cleared on papers and same is for AGC (Registery has been done).

will hopefully commence work in Jan last or feb first week.

Thanks..!

Thanks Deeps

I was passing by sect 150 few days ago and found few security guards were there and bricks unloading work was going on but fortunetly or unfortunetly that was for ATS (Which is another builder at Sec 150) and not for Antriksh.

Hope to get good news from Antriksh soon.

Happy New Year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    As per my recent conversation with Antriksha Staff yesterday for AGC 150 sector,everything is clear now in papers and they wil start allocating Flats 25th Jan Onwards and work is going to start in Next Month.

Gud News to start New Year :D

bye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deeps1234
    Hi,
    As per my recent conversation with Antriksha Staff yesterday for AGC 150 sector,everything is clear now in papers and they wil start allocating Flats 25th Jan Onwards and work is going to start in Next Month.

Gud News to start New Year :D

bye

Hi Deeps

To whome you contact in Antriksh
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to Anil chouhan -He is Mgr in Sales and Marketing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,
    Please share if anyone having any update on the progress.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Jan 25th is what they told me is the expected date to get approval from authority....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinkumar12
    Jan 25th is what they told me is the expected date to get approval from authority....

it seems 25th Jan 2013 or thereafter. No sign of approval yet
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update Guys....???? and what is the present company rate of Antriksh Golf City...

One of my known ones wants to buy my booking as im short of funds...??
    CommentQuote
    Jan 25th is what they told me is the expected date to get approval from authority....

days are passing but no sign of approval. God knows what will happen to this project.

Anyone has any update? Please share
    CommentQuote
  • Even, i m worried too....no single updates are there on net too for sector 150.
    Everywhere is silent.
    :(

Why dont we all together plan to visit Antrtiksh office in sec -63.

any suggestion..?
    CommentQuote
  • Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote
  • any updates any one...........
    CommentQuote
    any updates any one...........

Bhoomi Pujan seems to be on 31st March.. at last some progress.. Launching Rate as per the insider is 4800/- PSQFT in CLP... seems to be too much to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Bhoomi Pujan seems to be on 31st March.. at last some progress.. Launching Rate as per the insider is 4800/- PSQFT in CLP... seems to be too much to me.

Hi, how can you say progress?. No progress at all, bhumi pujan schedule get changed every month. No commitment from there management.
    Rate doesn't matter till this projects gets succeeded. These builders keeps on moving rates up to make us silent.
    CommentQuote