Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hopefully there are better times ahead for Unitech InvestorsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by manish2010Hopefully there are better times ahead for Unitech Investors
manish bhai any news abt unihomes 3 ? why the price hike of 300 in it when the work has not even started there....CommentQuote0Flag
- Price hike is done to maintain the momentum of bookings & keep investors happy by all the builders there is rarely a solid reason for a price hike :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by manish2010Price hike is done to maintain the momentum of bookings & keep investors happy by all the builders there is rarely a solid reason for a price hike :)
hmmm looks like Prithvi is the underwriter for this ... they are holding a carnival for unihomes soon.. free snacks, fun and games etc ! ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- interesting headlines..i think they missed the word 'made' before to quit..
lot ke buddhu ghar ko aaye..hope the idiot kid takes a lesson from this and focuses on what unitech does best..CommentQuote0Flag
- Unitech biggest fraud company to invest into....i am a buyer of unihomes 1 and they have stopped work for more than a year now after taking 85 % of money. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE and spread the news to your near and dearCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mehrotra_kkUnitech biggest fraud company to invest into....i am a buyer of unihomes 1 and they have stopped work for more than a year now after taking 85 % of money. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE and spread the news to your near and dear
Sir when did u book wth unihomes?
if in july 2009 then pls don't expect any builder to give u before july 2013.
This is true with every company. Name any project which has been handed overbefore 4 years.
Exceptions are everywhereCommentQuote0Flag
- Mr Mehrotra you seem to be overly negative about Unitech & looks like ur expectations from builders is very high which is surelly not the case esp NCR builders. Problems are there with almost every alternate builder esp. in tough market conditions like we are having for past 3-4 years & unitech is no exception.
Have you escalated ur concern to Senior most person in NOida office or contacted Ramesh Chandra in Gurgaon ?CommentQuote0Flag
- friends its not to do with delivery date the only thing i expect in business is to have value for words. let me tell everyone how their CRM (customer relationship manager) tells lies to us --
in regular meetings he has assured us that work will start in unihomes after monsoon as the workers have gone to their villages. after monsoon it became dussehra 2011. after dushera it became diwali which was also ok . after diwali it became new year, after new year it became feb 2012 (this was 100% verbal commitment). All this was because workers were busy with their farming etc. Now when i go to the site i hardly see 30-40 workers that too working on new towers so that they can extract more money from buyes under CLP. when we call to Mr bhatt from the site he says there are 300 workers on site (white shameless lie offcourse).
Best part comes now--
a few days back we got letter from unitech that the work got delayed because of farmers protest. Looks like farmers have a special liking for unitech sector 117 site. all other builders a able to construct at good pace -- gaur, amrapali, prateek, all other builders in sector 7X and 11x.
Lies after Lies after Lies...
do u think Mr chandra will ever talk to us? we sought that permission too but seems like he was too busy with 2G
BTW unihomes is a project for middle income group the guys who couldnt have bought THE ATS, THE gaur's, THE purvanchal's.... i know atleast 50-100 families will shift immediately if given possession. its not an investment for us its a dream of decent house.
We are planning to go for arbitration or Consumer court so as to teach them a few good lessons on why to not mess up with general public.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am with you on this Mr Mehrotra & wish you good luck on this arbritration. Fake CRMs should get chucked out. All Unitech Noida project members should unite under one umbrella to put pressure & ensure that construction is done within the timelines.CommentQuote0Flag
- Still no improvement in Unihomes site.Very pathetic situation. Buider is not tellling honestly what is the problem and when construction will start again ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Survey Bhai ~ Snacks news pe hamesha nazar rakhte ho aur hum sabke liye update karna nai bhoolte :DCommentQuote0Flag
- For further information & discussion on this project, please visit: