Hi Everyone,
I have heard about new project of Ajnara Group at Sector-118, Noida. As per the information it is in soft launch. Anyone have more information on this?
Read more
1472 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats what they did.. Pre launch before ext is solved.. But i guess thay can't launch as they might not have all the approvals... In the long run these sectors of noida will be better than noida ext but in the short term it'll face pressure because of close proximity to ext.. My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are now revised..any idea how much is it right now.

I already have a flat in Ambrosia..just want to get an idea of appreciation.

Can anybody please upload the brochure of our Project :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Any updates on receipt and allotment.

When are they officially launching the project ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Guys Any updates on receipt and allotment.

When are they officially launching the project ????

ajnara people are resting in peace....... they are in peace of mind.. after taking our peace ;-)
    recipt deistribution will be in another 5 months...
    official launch will be in next year...
    our grand child we take the posation

LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Maxikus bhai, paise lage hain yar, waise ek baat sahi boli. Ajnara's tag line is perfect. - Peace of Mind.... after taking investor's peace.

I dont understand, just to print a receipt how much time it takes......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

All the future resident of Sector 118 please go through the link and register your protest against planned SLF in Sector 123 within 15 days.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/against-solid-land-fill-at-sector-123-noida/0rc4ogWd73w
    CommentQuote
  • No Response From Ajnara

Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Maxikus bhai, paise lage hain yar, waise ek baat sahi boli. Ajnara's tag line is perfect. - Peace of Mind.... after taking investor's peace.

I dont understand, just to print a receipt how much time it takes......

Guys,
    Ajnara has crossed all limits. . Why such a delay to send receipts. Why they are not giving us allotment letters.They have unprofessional behavior. Can we all come to same platform and go to Ajnara officials collectively on this Saturday as Sunday they have off. This is our hard earned money ,not Ajnara's. Why they bother to respond? when i contacted Ajnara i got response that Ajnara has accepted our check, this is itself a receipt . Now they are thinking themselves above all the rules of Law.

One more option , We can include media too.

Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Good Idea

The above idea given by Shri Atul is worth trying. I am ready to come to Ajnara Office or any other place at given time by common thinking investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rachity2k
    Prices are now revised..any idea how much is it right now.

sir congrats on buying at pre launch ... in noida these days it seems projects appreciate even before the builder takes possession of the plot !! so yes u wud gain a lot on this unit of yours ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys imagine.

5 lac from one person they took and already past 2 months now. Total of 300 bookings approx. they get 150 Million. Just calculate the interest of that money for 2 months @9.5%.

Simply they are using our money and we are letting them use. The way they are moving i feel project will be scrapped after some time. Supertech Renesa is dong much better.... and rates are grown...

I think you guys collectively visit them and pressure them for official launch and receipts with unit confirmation.
    CommentQuote
    Guys imagine.

5 lac from one person they took and already past 2 months now. Total of 300 bookings approx. they get 150 Million. Just calculate the interest of that money for 2 months @9.5%.

Simply they are using our money and we are letting them use. The way they are moving i feel project will be scrapped after some time. Supertech Renesa is dong much better.... and rates are grown...

I think you guys collectively visit them and pressure them for official launch and receipts with unit confirmation.

Hi kapil, i have a unit in renesa. Even though the rates are going up please understand they are just on papers. Actual appreciation will only be known once resale starts. Also, its been 3 months since I booked mine, no allotment paper yet. To add salt to the wounds a lot of renesa buyers are getting demand letters since yesterday including me, for next paymnt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rachity2k
    Prices are now revised..any idea how much is it right now.

Appreciation of 500 rs per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    Guys imagine.

You already know there is risk in pre launch and you took it in poore hosh hswash main.. Then why guys crying..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    You already know there is risk in pre launch and you took it in poore hosh hswash main.. Then why guys crying..

This is not a crying . This is a fraud . I have never seen this kind of Pre launch . May be you have experienced such.It means we need to wait if they take one year , two year .

We should involve media and go to consumer forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul1975
    This is not a crying . This is a fraud . I have never seen this kind of Pre launch . May be you have experienced such.It means we need to wait if they take one year , two year .

We should involve media and go to consumer forum.

I don't know since how long you are staying in Noida but it's always happening there.

Its a pre launch where you have not any agreement and given money only on a hope to milk money within two-three months. When buyers are ready with money without any enquiry about project whether its leagl or not then why builders will not halala those bakras. Pre launch is only for investors not for the genuine buyers.
    CommentQuote