Advice on flats under 4000 per sqft on Noida Eway

Last updated: April 19 2012
38 | Posts
6056 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on flats under 4000 per sqft on Noida Eway

Hi Senior members, I am looking for flats on Noida Expressway which are under 4000 per sqft all inclusive possibly and possession in max one year. Please advice which ones in resale I can get under 4000 rs all inclusive ? Most brokers are telling me rate's are 4,500 to 6000 per sqft ( Bulls**t). I am new to this and they are trying to take advantage of my ignorance on the subject of property.

Every number I am calling from 99 acres, they try to fool me and say property is sold or they made mistake typing.

Please help guys. Thanks.
    Last edited April 17 2012, 08:53 PM.

Re : Advice on flats under 4000 per sqft on Noida Eway

Originally posted by preetkaur0001 View Post
    Hi Senior members, I am looking for flats on Noida Expressway which are under 4000 per sqft all inclusive possibly and possession in max one year. Please advice which ones in resale I can get under 4000 rs all inclusive ? Most brokers are telling me rate's are 4,500 to 6000 per sqft ( Bulls**t). I am new to this and they are trying to take advantage of my ignorance on the subject of property.

Every number I am calling from 99 acres, they try to fool me and say property is sold or they made mistake typing.

Please help guys. Thanks.
    unfortunately brokers are telling the truth in this case .... however u can still get at around 4000 if you try in resale.
    but nothing available in fresh booking at 4000

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      unfortunately brokers are telling the truth in this case .... however u can still get at around 4000 if you try in resale.
      but nothing available in fresh booking at 4000
      I am only interested in resale as I cant afford these high prices in fresh booking. Most dealers are telling high rates in resale and I know it can't be true.

Comment

Nothin that is RTM in 2013 will cum in price range u hav stated !!

Comment

To be frank, on e-way in max. one years time (assuming next year april), only the following underconstruction projects (phases within the projects) would be RTM:
          Lotus Boulevard
          Lotus Panache
          Amrapali Sapphire
          Logix blossom county
          Paras tierea
          Paras seasons
          Unfortunately, none of these (in fresh booking ) would come in the price range u r looking at.
          Last edited April 17 2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

you can get LBG in resale for 4000 or less easily ... just keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by sinundoer View Post
              To be frank, on e-way in max. one years time (assuming next year april), only the following underconstruction projects (phases within the projects) would be RTM:
              Lotus Boulevard
              Lotus Panache
              Amrapali Sapphire
              Logix blossom county
              Paras tierea
              Paras seasons
              Unfortunately, none of these (in fresh booking ) would come in the price range u r looking at.

Yeah asking price would defnitely be higher but the actual resales won't happen at prices higher than the one's preet kaur is looking at. bhai saab 5K mein abhi sirf ek hi project hai RTM 3c LB unhi ko buyers nahi mil rahe resale mein. Bahar jayeeye aur brokers ke register dekhiye kitne bande hai nam likhake jate hain resale 4800 BSP pe. The same is the case with gaur graanduer . People go and after seeing the asking they take house on rent nstead of buying it. With lakhs of flats asking 5K+ in next one -2 years no resale is gonna happen. Ya to bechdo sahi rate nahi to fir sari jindagi rent pe chadhao yehi hoga

Comment

I am talking about fresh booking rate and not the resale rates.
                In resale, you would find plenty of options at around 4k. Except for panache and boulevard, all other options are available sub 4k or at almost 4-4.1k

Originally posted by ankjet View Post
                Yeah asking price would defnitely be higher but the actual resales won't happen at prices higher than the one's preet kaur is looking at. bhai saab 5K mein abhi sirf ek hi project hai RTM 3c LB unhi ko buyers nahi mil rahe resale mein. Bahar jayeeye aur brokers ke register dekhiye kitne bande hai nam likhake jate hain resale 4800 BSP pe. The same is the case with gaur graanduer . People go and after seeing the asking they take house on rent nstead of buying it. With lakhs of flats asking 5K+ in next one -2 years no resale is gonna happen. Ya to bechdo sahi rate nahi to fir sari jindagi rent pe chadhao yehi hoga

Comment

4000 all inclusive and possession in 1 year....Is to be honest....Very Very diffcult and you will be plain lucky if u can get such a deal

Either increase the budget

OR

Wait for possession till 2013-14

I am not sure about psf rate...but you can have a look at Noida authority RTM flats on expressway....and see

They will have minimum loading...and are RTM...and are low rise

But...no fancy facilties but at same time...hardly any maintenance charges

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                    4000 all inclusive and possession in 1 year....
                    what about "4000 all inclusive and possession beyond next 1 or 2 years"? any options available?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X