Last updated: September 4 2014
13 | Posts
7544 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naya Gaon Plots, Shristi Developers, Sector 88, Noida

Hi,

One of my friend suggested to buy in Naya gaon plots by shristi developers opposite sector 88 industrial area. Pirce is around 8500/Sq yard. This is Kind of Lal Dora area.

Please advise on this property and rate if this is a risk free invest ment.

All registery and motation is happening there from noida authority as residential plot. I have seen the papers and it seems fine but need your expert advise before finalizing anything.

Thanks.

Re : Naya Gaon Plots, Shristi Developers, Sector 88, Noida

Originally posted by yogi076 View Post
    Hi,

One of my friend suggested to buy in Naya gaon plots by shristi developers opposite sector 88 industrial area. Pirce is around 8500/Sq yard. This is Kind of Lal Dora area.

All registery and motation is happening there from noida authority as residential plot. I have seen the papers and it seems fine but need your expert advise before finalizing anything.

Thanks.
    could you please provide some more information about it.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.
      Rate seems to be fine...in Noida Lal Dora plots are almost in this range..
      There are two types of lal dora in Noida:

1. Lal Dora (Normal)
      2. Lal Dora Extention

If these plots are normal Lal Dora land then the Khasra No. for the complete Lal Dora land is one...tke the khasra no. and get it verified from Teshsil (Dadri or Sector 33). If there are any disputes/cases on the land then don't go for it. Otherwise it seems to be fine... 20-30 % of Delhi is Lal Dora land.. such as Munirika etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
        could you please provide some more information about it.
        There are plotting done on approx 5-6 acre land varying from 100-500 Sq yards. This land was of nayagaon earlier but Shrishti developer bought this land and selling in plot size 100-500. Its opposite to Sector 88 industrial area and in back side of sector 137. Approach from Expressway seems good with approx 120 feet wide road.

Thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
          Rate seems to be fine...in Noida Lal Dora plots are almost in this range..
          There are two types of lal dora in Noida:

1. Lal Dora (Normal)
          2. Lal Dora Extention

If these plots are normal Lal Dora land then the Khasra No. for the complete Lal Dora land is one...tke the khasra no. and get it verified from Teshsil (Dadri or Sector 33). If there are any disputes/cases on the land then don't go for it. Otherwise it seems to be fine... 20-30 % of Delhi is Lal Dora land.. such as Munirika etc.

Property papers seems clean but will get it checked from authority once before finalizing. Thanks for your advise !!

Comment

There are plotting done on approx 5-6 acre land varying from 100-500 Sq yards. This land was of nayagaon earlier but Shrishti developer bought this land and selling in plot size 100-500. Its opposite to Sector 88 industrial area and in back side of sector 137. Approach from Expressway seems good with approx 120 feet wide road.

Thanks !!
            Does any bank is giving loan on these plots..?? Also, pls keep sharing more info about this..

Comment

Any Website for the developer / project?

Comment

Originally posted by ankur.jain83 View Post
                Any Website for the developer / project?
                Yes this is website i came across, i m also looking for these plots, let me know if u find anything else about this project:
                Srishti Developers

Srishti Developers

Nayagaon(Noida sec-88)
                Features:
                •Well metallic road
                •Plenty water supply
                •Temple
                •Easy approach by road
                •Eco-friendly environment
                •Electrification
                •Sewage
                •Park facing
                •Opp. Industrial Area
                •Greenary
                •Special place for school as well as park
                •Only 6 Km distance from sec-18
                Road size:
                Main 40feet, branch 20feet
                Registry with Motation from Noida authority
                Immediate Possession
                Self Loan of 1 year Time Period
                Discount : 3% Discount On Cash Down Payment

Comment

I tried calling them today morning, but couldnt get through.

Comment

Is Lal dora land a good investment oppurtunity??

Hi Yogi076,

I am also looking for a land purchase. In the process, I am looking through all the pros/cons of all the options. I have an observation on the deal mentioned by you and want to know your/Senior members' opinion to understand the logic of this investment.

This lal dora land is selling at rate of 8500 and there are certain restrictions on this type of investment

1: Im my opinion, the rates in lal dora land do not appreciate at the same rate as buyer pool is limited so reselling would be limited.

2: This area is in front of industrial land so people who wanted to build house may not be as willing to stay here which in turn reduces the buyer pool.

There are certain other areas not in noida for example In Yamuna expressway, noida authority plots are being sold at resal price 0f 11000-12000, not that cheap but difference in not huge from the above land rate you mentioned. These rates are pre negotiated rates.

My reasons: For investement purpose, this land on yamuna expressway seems to be a good bet as it has clear title from authority and it will help in reselling it further.

2: For residential purpose, it may not serve the immediate need but in future one can build a house there

So my question is

1: why do not one look at these options instead of going to lal dora investment If location is not a constraint.

2: Does a lal dora investment appreciates in Noida where there is a land availability in neighboring Greater Noida, Yamuna expressway with clear title, though at a premium.

3: Any specific reason, If you may quote in favour of this investment.
                    4: Any examples which seniors may quote where investment of peolles in these land have stuck due to reselling not happening.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X