Hi All,

I know there are many threads but looking for further details
Visited the site of kensington boulevard along with the kasa isles, getting confused which one to go for as both seems to be equally good and equally bad. Not sure if someone has better idea on the pros and cons which can let me decide either of these two.
when does one expects its poseession

Thanks
Ashu
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any suggestions pls...
    CommentQuote
  • This is for self use or investment? As i see KB is good for self use and KI is better for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks i will be residing once i get possession but the point is we are into service industry and never know when one could get relocated due to needs in the company.

Apart from that over all if we compare kasa and kb which one you find a good property

few doubts on KB -- there is a village on the back side of it, doesnt it have any impact on the property appreciation point of view
    80 percent of the land is plot -- does anyone knows what is the time line for them to be converted to houses or it will be plots for investment purpose and will remain as empty land patches...
    no boundary between plots and the towers, common amenities will be used if at all the plots are moved to houses doesnt it will lead to more density.
    CommentQuote
  • Are u getting these in fresh? Both the projects are good for their own reasons..
    KB Location is near to golf course.. where as KI is near Highway.. carpet area of both the project is comparable.. where as i liked 1370 of KB a nicer layout..
    Both the project are at almost same stage However KB will have early delivery as it is older than KI.
    Rate is almost same... KI will have more comercials around.. where as KB will be little inside and serene place..

Choice is your.. decide on what suits u most..

all the best..

Originally Posted by ashu1234
    thanks i will be residing once i get possession but the point is we are into service industry and never know when one could get relocated due to needs in the company.

Apart from that over all if we compare kasa and kb which one you find a good property

few doubts on KB -- there is a village on the back side of it, doesnt it have any impact on the property appreciation point of view
    80 percent of the land is plot -- does anyone knows what is the time line for them to be converted to houses or it will be plots for investment purpose and will remain as empty land patches...
    no boundary between plots and the towers, common amenities will be used if at all the plots are moved to houses doesnt it will lead to more density.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Kasa Isles or Kensington boulevard available in Fresh ?

I checked with couple of broker and according to them they are all sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • i don think they r available in fresh..
    u may get klassic in frsh with few underwritters..

tc

Originally Posted by eilrati123
    Is Kasa Isles or Kensington boulevard available in Fresh ?

I checked with couple of broker and according to them they are all sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Few top floor units might be there in fresh. All good units will be available only in resale...
    CommentQuote
  • 30-70 plan

Recently JP has started a new plan 30-70, means initially I have to pay 30% (in 3 installments) and rest 70% during possesion.
    Can any one tell me what can went wrong if I go for this offer.
    Is this new trick of JP to trap new customer or really good for customer.
    Also I could not able to understand that 6 months back they told me that all flats r sold
    and now they r telling that they have units available in fresh in both these projects.
    rates will be around @5000 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • also any idea about possesion dates of these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • bump
    CommentQuote