Hi all,

I am interested to buy a 2bhk Flat in Eldeco Aamantarn sector-119 Noida, Can anyone help me on the current resale price of a 1300SQFT 2 bhk flat,Is 4200-4400/SQFt is a good deal?Is SBI is approving loans for this property? Any body who has bought flat in Eldeco Aamantran can share their views or complains.


Please help me in deciding whether to buy in Eldeco Aamantran or not.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this all inclusive price ? you are getting in which tower & floor? 4200 is a good deal. I am also having 1300 SQFT in the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome aboard .....

    Welcome aboard .....

    4200 seems to good price, what about other charges?

    which floor and which tower?

    Did u check the price directly with Eldedco Builder?
    CommentQuote
  • 4200/PSFT excluding other charges...I have checked with builder, the current pricing is around 4600/sqft excluding other charges.
    But the flats are with no modular kitchen and no wood work or cupboards.

    I am intereste in flats in S4-S6 units ....where the possesion will be in dec2012.Can it be expected to be delivered on time?
    CommentQuote
  • 4200 is a good deal in resale. you can go ahead with that. All the best..
    CommentQuote
  • But whay dont u try in PAN oasis sector-70 . Location is much much better & builder is also good. possesion is also in dec 2012 for ABCD towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul,

    yours is which tower? when the possesion will start for phase-1?
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is in S1. its almost ready. Possesion will be in JUNE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepti284
    Hi Rahul,

    yours is which tower? when the possesion will start for phase-1?


    Hi Deepti ... Did u book the same@4200 or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishu005
    Hi Deepti ... Did u book the same@4200 or not ?


    not booked yet, Heard that sector 123 just infront of sec-119 will be the place for SLF/Cremation ground...Its in Noida authority plan 2031

    Is it confirmed or just a rumour ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepti284
    not booked yet, Heard that sector 123 just infront of sec-119 will be the place for SLF/Cremation ground...Its in Noida authority plan 2031

    Is it confirmed or just a rumour ?

    Its just an STP which is currently operational in Sec 50 & 54

    Dont worry about it, its not an issue even if you cross next to it ...

    For more details, you can go n check in sec 50 yourself ... google d directions
    CommentQuote
  • Ok,STP is fine, but what about cremation ground? Tried to search about this but could not find any relevant information.

    Please help if you do have much information.

    Originally Posted by naveensri
    Its just an STP which is currently operational in Sec 50 & 54

    Dont worry about it, its not an issue even if you cross next to it ...

    For more details, you can go n check in sec 50 yourself ... google d directions
    CommentQuote
  • 4600 all incl looks way too much for

    1. not so good location
    2. not so good builder
    3. stage of construction
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 4200 all incl...
    Looking into the current metro connectivity towards sec-62, sector 119 is a very good location.

    Please share your thought why sec 119 is not a good location.

    I have been to the site 4 times and could find the construction quality is good and not bad as stated. S1,S2,S3 are ready for poessesion in 2-3 months and the construction for S4-S6 is at a good pace.

    Kindly share any other information which I am missing.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    4600 all incl looks way too much for

    1. not so good location
    2. not so good builder
    3. stage of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepti284
    I am getting 4200 all incl...
    Looking into the current metro connectivity towards sec-62, sector 119 is a very good location.

    Please share your thought why sec 119 is not a good location.

    I have been to the site 4 times and could find the construction quality is good and not bad as stated. S1,S2,S3 are ready for poessesion in 2-3 months and the construction for S4-S6 is at a good pace.

    Kindly share any other information which I am missing.


    My 2 cents on Eldeco AAmantran....
    1. The sector is low density as per noida master plan.
    2. Huge Open area behind it ,FNG and hindon river.
    3. Project was launched in 2006 so FAR is very low as compared to new projects in other projects where FAR is very high.
    4. Eldeco quality is decent or better than other projects in the vicinity (Gaur, Amarapali). so it has premium over neighbouring projects.
    5. Sec119 is developing very fast and will have multiple connectivity in future (via 70-74, via Noida extension, via FNG, via sec:50)
    6. Current rentals in the area is in the range of 12000 (2BHK) and 14-15k(3BHK).

    The only -ve factor is SLF (Solid Lanmd Fill) but that is around 1.5 KM and will effect Home-121 and not sure if it ever suraface and delay in construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one has a booking in Eldeco aamantran can comment his/her views on the same.
    CommentQuote