I am looking at buying a flat for end use not able to decide.
How would both the projects compare on below criteria:

Location/ Connectivity:
Layout Plan :
Open Area / Surroundings:
Delivery / Possession Time :
Appreciation / Investment perspective :
Worth the current price :

You may add other criteria as well.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Location, construction and density wise pavilion is much better than boulevard.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie is correct; Jaypee Pavilion Court!
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Pavillion Court - you may have to wait for 2 to 3 yrs and for 3C Lotus Boulevard you may have to wait 1-2 yrs.....Overall, I personally like Jaypee...being a township...people will love. Just do visit the Greater Noida Jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • the comparison itself is not correct... Boulevard is no case even near to pavilion courte... Right comparison would be kosmos... pc is far better project... No other project competes with in noida...
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prices in Pavilion court now?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    CommentQuote
  • what would be the going price of a 3 BR 4th floor golf course facing flat in Pavilion...the flat will be ready for possession shortly...
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Paviilion Court is a different brand. Don't compare it with 3C.

Three years from now, you will not get golf facing units for 12,000/- per sqft.

If you don't believe me, please check this link:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/3268-jaypee-greens-wishtown-noida/page35?t=3562&page=35

I don't think we will see project like this again, so close to South Delhi.

You may not agree on this but check the supply and demand for unit like this.

Feel free to compare Kosmoss with 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • i went to the JP pavilion court flat couple of days back with one of my colleagues..while I am a big fan of JP but i was thoroughly disappointed with the flat i saw...This was a Golf course facing flat and wd be ready to move in less than a year..the finishing was in progress..

the layout of the flat was a serious concern,,actually i could split the flat in two..it had a kind of horizontal layout..the master BR and the drawing was on one side whereas the guest BR and other rooms on one side...the passage was too small and felt claustrophobic inside...one cant even get a sofa in without being completely dismantled....the lobby was very small and practically of no use..Layouts are atleast a decade old...

I think the only thing which i liked was the Golf course which was a sheer beauty...I think what they delivered at Greater Noida was out of passion and for exclusive rich...i dont see the same repeating in wish town...this is definitely for the masses...

On the financials - My colleague had picked up this Golf facing unit at 5100...Its been 4 yrs now and the resale value which I am given to understand is abt 6500...The ROI's is less than ordinary...

One of my other colleagues is looking to dispose his Kosmos flat on 9th floor,.,He had invested at 2900 odd bucks arnd 2 yrs back and today he is not able to find a buyer @3200...I think one shd take a cue from these numbers and accordingly make an investment decision...
    CommentQuote
  • past performance != future performance
    CommentQuote
  • With the posession certain in next year or so, It's an excellent bet for end users now

Steal at current prices for a quality of life and location not to mention the low density...
    CommentQuote
  • Does Pavillion Court have 1 BHK option too? if yes, what is resale rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    With the posession certain in next year or so, It's an excellent bet for end users now

Steal at current prices for a quality of life and location not to mention the low density...

Magadh Bhai- whats your take on the flat layout in Pavilion Court!! I was really disappointed with it and high expectations from Jaypee...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24

the layout of the flat was a serious concern,,actually i could split the flat in two..it had a kind of horizontal layout..the master BR and the drawing was on one side whereas the guest BR and other rooms on one side...the passage was too small and felt claustrophobic inside...one cant even get a sofa in without being completely dismantled....the lobby was very small and practically of no use..Layouts are atleast a decade old...

I think the only thing which i liked was the Golf course which was a sheer beauty...I think what they delivered at Greater Noida was out of passion and for exclusive rich...i dont see the same repeating in wish town...this is definitely for the masses...

On the financials - My colleague had picked up this Golf facing unit at 5100...Its been 4 yrs now and the resale value which I am given to understand is abt 6500...The ROI's is less than ordinary...

One of my other colleagues is looking to dispose his Kosmos flat on 9th floor,.,He had invested at 2900 odd bucks arnd 2 yrs back and today he is not able to find a buyer @3200...I think one shd take a cue from these numbers and accordingly make an investment decision...

Thats the kind of review I was expecting. Thanks prakashjh24.

How did you find the layout plan of the pavillion court considering the flats are side by side with only one side open. Usually in new tower layouts we have 3 sides open.
    Also how would you rate the non golf facing flats considering they come at a lower price tag.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Magadh Bhai- whats your take on the flat layout in Pavilion Court!! I was really disappointed with it and high expectations from Jaypee...

Prakashji- I agree the super area could have been used better, but I guess the high wastage is kind of norm in luxury projects but for 1600 size, you can't expect much usable area... It's a function of what one pays :D

. In my view the location of individual unit within the towers is very important for the kind of Pavilion layouts. I saw 2 units of 3 Br one in I think p-3/4 and other in p-14-16 cluster which was a nose unit. Both were golf facing, but I found very diff in light, ventilation even though the layouts were similar. Also, the distance and views of the golf course is different. I guess end users will have to look out for individual units per their liking- but I would still bet my money on something like this at a 6000 psf price point. I dont know about Klassic/ Kosmos etc, but i can see this project will cross 10k on possession ...(

btw - I also think Klassic to be a great value buy)

Rest time will tell :D
    CommentQuote