commercial investment in logix city centre sec32 noida. any ideas here
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mukulverma
    commercial investment in logix city centre sec32 noida. any ideas here

I think this is the same or part of the land alloted to Wave (Ponty Chada).. Wave has either sold it to Logix or has given FSI to Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession in 12 months and Logix city centre will house 10-12 screen pvr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    I think this is the same or part of the land alloted to Wave (Ponty Chada).. Wave has either sold it to Logix or has given FSI to Logix.

Logix construction is going on way before Wave was launched at this location..

So this one should not be linked to ponty chadda's land and ongoing concerns
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Logix construction is going on way before Wave was launched at this location..

So this one should not be linked to ponty chadda's land and ongoing concerns

Agree.
    Logix has nothing to do with wave.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix City Centre is a Go or No Go is a debatible topic

What I blv is this wud cater lot of surrounding areas like Sec 3X, 4X, 50,51,52, 7X, 11X, 12X and so on ... as there is no such commericial hub in 5 kms radius, GIP being the nearest at 9 km or Shipra at 7km

So should do well because of strategic location as on date

Imp questions is -

~Will it actually be ready in 12-18 months for public use ??
    ~Are current rates within reach to invest and get appreciation?
    ~Is there a certainity that no fraud will happen in terms of one shop sold to many or actual shop will not be at a prime location or something like that; as not many people will have knowledge on commercial investment?

Answers / suggestions / other details and vital points are awaited from fellow members
    CommentQuote
  • According to my telephonic enquiry there rates are 8000/sqft .smallest size 600 sqft.There are Only 19 offices to be sold on 9th floor.6,7,8 FLOORS ARE NOT FOR BOOKING.basement,1,2 if for mall and 3,4,5 floor is for pvr.total 17 floors are to be built

The offer sounds tempting but is it worth the hype it is creating.seniors please throw some light here
    CommentQuote
  • Mukul, any details provided that which floor will have the food court ?
    CommentQuote
    Logix City Centre is a Go or No Go is a debatible topic

What I blv is this wud cater lot of surrounding areas like Sec 3X, 4X, 50,51,52, 7X, 11X, 12X and so on ... as there is no such commericial hub in 5 kms radius, GIP being the nearest at 9 km or Shipra at 7km

So should do well because of strategic location as on date

Imp questions is -

~Will it actually be ready in 12-18 months for public use ??
    ~Are current rates within reach to invest and get appreciation?
    ~Is there a certainity that no fraud will happen in terms of one shop sold to many or actual shop will not be at a prime location or something like that; as not many people will have knowledge on commercial investment?

Answers / suggestions / other details and vital points are awaited from fellow members

looking at the current pace of construction it sure seems to be on track for possession in around 12-18 months .. BL Kashyap again here :)
    CommentQuote
    Mukul, any details provided that which floor will have the food court ?

no idea of food court (what does food court has to do here)
    CommentQuote
  • brokers saying hurry up or you will miss oppurtunity of a lifetime for some office space at a nice location at this decent rate.

Is it all true??should i hurry or wait for something more to happen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    looking at the current pace of construction it sure seems to be on track for possession in around 12-18 months .. BL Kashyap again here :)

Thanks Survey bhai ...

BL Kashyap hai to trust kar sakte hain ... zyada delay karte nahin hain apne projects mein ... most of the socities they picked up for construction has been delivered with not more than 4-6 months delay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukulverma
    no idea of food court (what does food court has to do here)

Mukul, its a Commercial hub, and as per your last post there are not much options available for us to buy ..

thats y I asked for Food court, cz if shop purchsed by you is on d same floor, it can fetch you good rentals ... cz either it will be taken for some food joint, or if even by someone else, the crowd is enuough around food courts to make it a success

so simple hain... good location means good rentals ... commercial mein invest karne ka koi aur reason hi nai hota
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

It can no way get completed in next 24 months too.
    I travel by Metro almost every day and this property is just 3-- mtrs from Metro station and under construction since atleast 2 years.

As of now not more than 4 or 5 floors have been built and I have read in one of the posts that it would be 17 floor high.
    So making 12 floors + completing brick / plaster work and then internals is no way gonna get over in next 24 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Now if thats the construction update... Ankur has got a very valid point here !!!

But one more thing to consider... 8000 rates for a commercial at this location wud not be available post 24 months !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Navin,

As per your request I have joined this thread.

Now could someone list the commercial options available in and around Noida, preferably with assured returns.

Rgds,
    CommentQuote