SP Govt having hidden agenda to kill Noida

Last updated: May 18 2012
12 | Posts
2752 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP Govt having hidden agenda to kill Noida

Akhilesh yadav has cleverly selected not to talk anything negative for Noida + Gr Noida in media & masses. This is to ensure that he is not taken up my the masses as tit-for-tat kind of politician. But he is certainly having a hidden agenda to kill the advantage Noida & Gr Noida is having above other cities in UP.

He will not talk anything negative abt this region (& not positive also) , but his actions / in-actions are certainly going against Noida.

No CEO for Noida Authority for a long time, Shifting of proposed SEZ from Noida to Lucknow, Holding the opening of Yamuna expressway, pending NE issue etc etc.

Its a myth that Akhilesh is a open minded & development oriented person, much above the dirty politics. Its a MYTH. We can;t expect anything from this SP & BSP beyond dirty politics.

Re : SP Govt having hidden agenda to kill Noida

Any way Noida, Greater Noida and Lucknow all are part of UP. So no harm to UP as a state. I will be happy if some of the SEZ are moved to even Agara, Merut, Allahabad, Varansi and Gorakhapur etc.
    Last edited May 2 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

But even BSP do not solve NE issue in more than 1 year , YEW can be open in Jan/2012 but BMW make it delay..... No big new IT/MNC companies invited by BSP/BMW in Noida/GN during last 5 year.... SEZ banane se kuch nahi hota, company should be invited by giving TAX REBATE & CHEAP LAND otherwise all SEZ will be empty. No NEW Metro line started by BMW in Noida/GN during last 3 years. Other then acquiring 10000 Acre new residential land in NE/YEW/Noida and more than 3 Lac Residential appt. what BMW given to Noida/GN during last 5 year.... I remember lots of her statues also.

Akhilesh yadav is now looking whole UP to GROW, BMW even looked only Noida/GN but still created no new jobs here in 5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by arpitk1008 View Post
        Akhilesh yadav has cleverly selected not to talk anything negative for Noida + Gr Noida in media & masses. This is to ensure that he is not taken up my the masses as tit-for-tat kind of politician. But he is certainly having a hidden agenda to kill the advantage Noida & Gr Noida is having above other cities in UP.

He will not talk anything negative abt this region (& not positive also) , but his actions / in-actions are certainly going against Noida.

No CEO for Noida Authority for a long time, Shifting of proposed SEZ from Noida to Lucknow, Holding the opening of Yamuna expressway, pending NE issue etc etc.

Its a myth that Akhilesh is a open minded & development oriented person, much above the dirty politics. Its a MYTH. We can;t expect anything from this SP & BSP beyond dirty politics.
        Any source? Or just your point of view?
        Thanks

Comment

i agree with arpitk1008
          sp gov put ban on new industry and collage in noida and G noida

Comment

Originally posted by arpitk1008 View Post

bacche ko thoda time to do, naya naya mruga hai itha bada state hai..abhi to bas hasta khelta tha..sedhe CM bana diya usko..Gunda raj par to kabu ho nahi raha....anyway Noida and GN was not in SP priority..they are first doing tasks which are on their priority list..

Comment

NE matter is in court now, so there is not much yaday jr can do. High court or apex court wants their share of this mess and nothing will happen till they get it. Only builders and buyers can pay the extra cash, so situation would be made to extract more out of them. Till then, I guess investors have to just wait and watch...

Comment

I think its toi early to speculate things since SP has been just two months in power.
                Thanks

Comment

UP government derives it's revenue primarily from Noida..I think I read somewhere..60-80%!!!..similar how Haryana is run by Gurgaon revenues..
                  Can't afford to ignore Noida eventually..and if it is paying attention to Ghaziabad/Lucknow/Agra/Mathura etc.etc. ..at least on paper..isn't it good for state/country over all? ..more development in those region implies less crowding in Noida/GN
                  Thanks to BMW extra attention, lot of statues are there in Noida/GN. Don't need anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                    i agree with arpitk1008
                    sp gov put ban on new industry and collage in noida and G noida
                    After tons of third grade college in GN..do you think GN needs more?..as for industries..nothing is stopping companies to relocate here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X