Hi Friends,

It is so helpful to have a platform like this. I would like to congratulate the admins and all the posters for such a wonderful job.

The scenario is my wife is working in Noida and she cant travel every day to that place. At present, me and my wife are staying in Noida on rent, while my parents stay in Delhi. I want all of us to stay together.

So, I am looking for a ready to move in option in Noida pref. a 3 bedroom with atleast 2 baths. My budget is ~80 lakhs

Till now, I have surveyed Jalvayu Vihar in Sec 21 Noida, Jalvayu towers in 47, and also checked a few apts in Sec 50 - Mahagun Maple (apts in sec 50 exceeding my budget. It was hard to believe that a 1700 sq ft flat in Mahagun had the monthly maintenance = 3400 (~re.2/sq ft)) :(

I am liking Jalvayu vihar in Sec 21 Noida, coz of its proximity to central Noida and also it suits my budget; moreover, my parents can tk the metro many a times very easily. the prob is that these apts are old.

The way to Jalvayu towers in Sec 47 was not liked by mother, and since it more den >3kms away from the metro, I discarded that option.

That said, I am not against other suggestions and open to your opinions on above 3 choices. If the need arises, I can extend my budget as well as I plan to sell the old property (30 yrs old) in Delhi to purchase the flat in Noida.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Best,
Karandeep
Read more
80 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Neptune ~ This one is an RTM ... hence I doubt that Bad or good situation of RE wud affect this sale ...

It all depends on the good or bad situation of the seller :D

Now I still agree on negotiation part, as he informed he is getting many units there, so the best one shd be picked up in terms of price as well as facing
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56):Rightly said Naveen Sir..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The 3 BHKs in Alok Vihar II are much better than 2 BHKs. Is the flat facing inside or Meghdootam park? If facing Meghdootam, then really good. Other wise the society has almost nothing in terms of amenities.

PS: if the flat is not meghdootam facing, there exists an ample scope of bargaining. Of course this depends on the seller, but telling you the general idea. Don't be surprised if you can close the deal at 75.

Thanks fatichar bhai. If by Meghdootam facing means u mean the last lane of AV-2, then no. I am not sure on the negotiation part. I think 75 wont be possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Flat0120
    Thanks fatichar bhai. If by Meghdootam facing means u mean the last lane of AV-2, then no. I am not sure on the negotiation part. I think 75 wont be possible.

If buying in sector-50, do buy meghdootam park facing, its worth every penny. I had posted images of the park sometime back, if you have not seen.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Check out Swagtam Bruv ... its a nice descent society ...

In Feb, my frnd bought a 3 BHK in 85L (all inclusive) ... u have to find out a resale flat for urself with some brokers there

Aas paas aur bhi acchi socities hain , not sure on their rates

Naveen sir, I hvnt checked Swagtam. Is it in 50 as well?

I checked many societies in 50, only few fit in my budget. Can you list some societies you think will fit in my budget. I am looking for a 3bhk - atleast 1250 sq. ft.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • buddy the area of flat ur talkin bout in alok vihar-2 is 1299 sq feet on papers/.and if not meghdutam facing then its not worth it....try in cresent society it ll be around 85 lacs and is much better in construction..alok vihar 2 has no swimin pool n club buy av-1 has both...did u try in av-1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy4u35
    buddy the area of flat ur talkin bout in alok vihar-2 is 1299 sq feet on papers/.and if not meghdutam facing then its not worth it....try in cresent society it ll be around 85 lacs and is much better in construction..alok vihar 2 has no swimin pool n club buy av-1 has both...did u try in av-1?

thanks. the flat is not exactly facing meghdutam, but one can c d park nd meghdutam from one of the balconies.. R u sure abt d area? If yes, I think the loading is less. AV1 is not so properly managed e.g. the lifts give ample jerks (stopped as well), the density is very high and d society is not so impressive.

Do you think Crescent wud be available in 85 lacs.. I need to check if there are any options in it? All the brokers are interconnected, ultimately same set of apts r available wid each nd every broker..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Flat0120
    Naveen sir, I hvnt checked Swagtam. Is it in 50 as well?

I checked many societies in 50, only few fit in my budget. Can you list some societies you think will fit in my budget. I am looking for a 3bhk - atleast 1250 sq. ft.

Thanks.

Nops ... its in Sec 62 ... on the main road towards Fortis ... around 200 mtrs before that ...
    CommentQuote
  • I'd recommend sector 50 for quality of life. Sec 50 market + park (next to Windows play school) are worth it.

However the megdutam park (pics posted above) is next to a sewage treatment plant and I wouldn't recommend the apartments around it.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw some confusion there for Alok Vihar-2.Just wanted to help as i have a flat there.
    1. Area is approximately 1350 sq ft.Super area ~ carpet area as loading is very less.
    2.There is no three bedroom apartment facing meghdootam park.All three bedroom flats are central small park facing.All four bedroom are meghdootam park facing.
    3.Registry is done for almost all the flats.If not there may be some issue.
    4.Try to get the flats in tower 3 or 4 for best inner view.
    5. A three bedroom flat at 3rd floor was sold at 81 lakhs in March this year.
    6. There is no club house and swimming pool in Alok Vihar 2.But we have access to alok vihar-1 as membership is same.

I hope this clarifies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by unreal
    I'd recommend sector 50 for quality of life. Sec 50 market + park (next to Windows play school) are worth it.

However the megdutam park (pics posted above) is next to a sewage treatment plant and I wouldn't recommend the apartments around it.

Assotech windsor court, purvanchal are from stp but they are very expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jha1977
    I saw some confusion there for Alok Vihar-2.Just wanted to help as i have a flat there.
    1. Area is approximately 1350 sq ft.Super area ~ carpet area as loading is very less.
    2.There is no three bedroom apartment facing meghdootam park.All three bedroom flats are central small park facing.All four bedroom are meghdootam park facing.
    3.Registry is done for almost all the flats.If not there may be some issue.
    4.Try to get the flats in tower 3 or 4 for best inner view.
    5. A three bedroom flat at 3rd floor was sold at 81 lakhs in March this year.
    6. There is no club house and swimming pool in Alok Vihar 2.But we have access to alok vihar-1 as membership is same.

I hope this clarifies.

Thanks Mr. Jha

Your inputs are very helpful. I sincerely appreciate you taking time out to post.

Best,
    Flat0120
    CommentQuote
  • There are 3 societies in Sec-51 Noida namely DPS Housing Society, Gateway and Parsvanath's . You may want to take a look at them as they are within walking distance of City Centre Metro station. And Sec-50 market is also nearby.
    CommentQuote