hello....

why the builders are choose Noida for built their project in Delhi?
why they are not choose any other place?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what's wrong with Noida ?

Originally Posted by diptithakkar
    hello....

why the builders are choose Noida for built their project in Delhi?
    why they are not choose any other place?

Dipti,
    I did not understand what does your post mean
    Please clarify
    Ram
    CommentQuote
  • Because noida is near to delhi and prices of land are less as compared to the main city delhi....moreever there are a lot of industries or factories in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Ram

I mean most of the builders are build their projects in Noida.So i just ask u why?
    because, in delhi so many areas to build any projects but builders are choose Noida to build their projects.What is the reason?

Understand Mr.Ram....................?

Thanx in advance:p
    Dipti
    CommentQuote
  • Are there actual residential areas there?

I'm thinking of moving to India (preferably Banagalore but leaving options open). What is this developement about? Are they constructing residential areas there? What are the surroundings like? Pricing?

Andy
    CommentQuote
  • hi, need advise for making a decision- of moving from noida heart to greater noida.

i have a small apartment in noida in fully developed area, i m planning to sell this apt and buy 60 to 100 sq mtr plot in some new developing areas of greater noida. i m able to manage with the same money that i will get from sale of noida apt.

is it a wise decision - at this point to do this exchange?
    what are the pros and cons of making this exchange?
    what will be growth rate in new developing areas of greater noida?
    in how much time should i able to make my investment double?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The main reason is a big price difference between both regions property.
    CommentQuote
  • Private builders are not allowed in Delhi region in general to purchase land and build residential communities. Only co-operative housing socities are allowed to have land from Govt and build flats for their members.

Thats the reason you wont see any grand scheme in Delhi from private builder like Noida/Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote