A new project Akriti Shantiniketan have launched today at a Price Rs 4500 per sq ft at on 2.5 acre plot sale by Sikka facing Expressway ,the best project of sector 143 facing Noida G.Noida expressway
Read more
Reply
426 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    A new project Akriti Shantiniketan have launched today at a Price Rs 4500 per sq ft at on 2.5 acre plot sale by Sikka facing Expressway ,the best project of sector 143 facing Noida G.Noida expressway



    In regard to the location I agree its the best located project.

    Just saw the website , the layouts etc somehow did not find anything exceptionally atractive to call it a best project.

    Layouts are not so attractive from architecture though dont know much abt loading etc.

    Btw how many Floor they have on each tower...

    Secondly Garg what makes you say that its the BEST Project.... I am not challening you rather trying to understand that what is it I am missing.

    To me the complete Layout looks very traditional
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    In regard to the location I agree its the best located project.

    Just saw the website , the layouts etc somehow did not find anything exceptionally atractive to call it a best project.

    Layouts are not so attractive from architecture though dont know much abt loading etc.

    Btw how many Floor they have on each tower...

    Secondly Garg what makes you say that its the BEST Project.... I am not challening you rather trying to understand that what is it I am missing.

    To me the complete Layout looks very traditional


    This is the best project of sector 143 location wise not any other aspects because I dont't know anything about builder past record.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    This is the best project of sector 143 location wise not any other aspects because I dont't know anything about builder past record.

    More details?
    is floor plan out?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    More details?
    is floor plan out?



    Cookie / Garg

    you can check the details at th following web site

    Akriti Shantiniketan | Shantiniketan |Akriti |Shantiniketan Akriti | Akriti Shantiniketan Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    More details?
    is floor plan out?


    Any past construction by this builder??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sifar
    Any past construction by this builder??



    No Idea abt past project but just checking on web links

    Akriti Shantiniketan | Shantiniketan |Akriti |Shantiniketan Akriti | Akriti Shantiniketan Noida
    CommentQuote
  • rates are quite high..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    No Idea abt past project but just checking on web links

    Akriti Shantiniketan | Shantiniketan |Akriti |Shantiniketan Akriti | Akriti Shantiniketan Noida

    Location is no doubt good just few Mins walk from Expressway!!

    Is it next to Victory?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Location is no doubt good just few Mins walk from Expressway!!

    Is it next to Victory?


    Not exactly

    its next to expressway after that 6 acres Sikkas land where he plans to come up with 80 Floor tower and then Victory..

    That way this project has best location
    CommentQuote
  • being a new builder rates seems high
    CommentQuote
  • is this 4500/- includes everything
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    is this 4500/- includes everything

    I checked specification nothing extra ordinary.
    no 1 bhk and 2 BHK and small size flats that may be positive for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Details of the Builder and Project -

    Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

    Pros -

    Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
    They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
    Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
    Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
    No brokers involved

    Cons -

    No track record of the group
    They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
    Pricing is on the higher side
    They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

    Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
    Details of the Builder and Project -

    Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

    Pros -

    Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
    They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
    Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
    Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
    No brokers involved

    Cons -

    No track record of the group
    They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
    Pricing is on the higher side
    They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

    Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now




    which IAS lobby you are referring here?
    CommentQuote
  • How many IAS lobbies are you aware of ? I don think they have any names . ???

    This is what has been communicated to me by Shanti Niketan guys. Pls read my post carefully.Not my version. I have clearly written that they have zero track record completely unknown.

    Originally Posted by mehrotra_kk
    which IAS lobby you are referring here?
    CommentQuote