A new project Akriti Shantiniketan have launched today at a Price Rs 4500 per sq ft at on 2.5 acre plot sale by Sikka facing Expressway ,the best project of sector 143 facing Noida G.Noida expressway
Read more
426 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
    Details of the Builder and Project -

Had a word with Shantiniketan guys. They are first time builder with no track record at all. Basically this is part of an IAS lobby which has purchased 3.5 acres of land from Sikka on FSI basis.

Pros -

Only 330-340 flats to be built on 3.5 acres so density is low compared to other projects.
    They already have 220 flats committed to this lobby so only 110-120 flats open for other end users/investors
    Transfers can only happen after 60 percent payment, end users centric
    Location is very good ,has a very good view of the expressway
    No brokers involved

Cons -

No track record of the group
    They have not employed any contractors, trying to handle everything on there on (in terms of building,construction,machinery etc)
    Pricing is on the higher side
    They are getting the project bankable through PSU banks, although there is nothing wrong with it, hassles related to getting a home loan processed through PSU banks would be a negative (although they mentioned that they might also explore HDFC /LIC HF

Overall my take is that they have missed a very serious entry point that is pricing for end users/investors to invest in the project as they lack any track record of delivering any project historically. One thing that might have attracted me to this project is pricing which is steep for Sector -143 right now

when more than 70 percent of the flats is already reserved,why would they think much about others and investors?
    CommentQuote
    How many IAS lobbies are you aware of ? I don think they have any names . ???

This is what has been communicated to me by Shanti Niketan guys. Pls read my post carefully.Not my version. I have clearly written that they have zero track record completely unknown.

bhai naraj kyon ho rahe ho muje laga shayad aapko pata ho -- there is atleast one famous i know who sstarted the sanskriti school in delhi. Thx for the info
    CommentQuote
  • That is what they are doing....
    CommentQuote
  • Naaraz nahin ho raha hoon...was just passing on the facts to you..nothing personal

Originally Posted by mehrotra_kk
    bhai naraj kyon ho rahe ho muje laga shayad aapko pata ho -- there is atleast one famous i know who sstarted the sanskriti school in delhi. Thx for the info
    CommentQuote
  • best location i do agree but this is certainly not the best project around. The FNG/eway would be on 2 sides but if density is anything to go by then this is a super dense project approx 150 flats per acre even though the minimum size of the flat is 1350 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    More details?
    is floor plan out?

I love your avatars cookie ........
    CommentQuote
  • Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Victory ... Victory was planning a project there earlier ...but I dont know the reason why they sold it to 'someone' else for Shaantiniketan ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj2782
    Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Victory ... Victory was planning a project there earlier ...but I dont know the reason why they sold it to 'someone' else for Shaantiniketan ....

Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Sikka not victory and victory also purchase land from Sikka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    Shaantiniketan Land was sold by Sikka not victory and victory also purchase land from Sikka.

Yes you are right and infact initially Victory Infra was going to do the Project here but it seems things didnt work out so .......

But somehow seeing the whole layout and presentation of the Shantiniketan Project it does not look attractive. Beside the location nothing looks impressive to me
    CommentQuote
  • IAS officers ne black money to thikane lagane ke liye ye project launch kiya..normal man can't live with them...not a good project for investor as well as end user..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    IAS officers ne black money to thikane lagane ke liye ye project launch kiya..normal man can't live with them...not a good project for investor as well as end user..

Agree 100%

Infact the very attitude towards the Project seems to be different ....
    Not hiring construction company and trying managing things by themselves..

Its kind of RWA where I am sure will have multiple office bearers each one holding different opinion and this decision making very difficult ....

Many Cooks spoil the soup.......

I strongly feel that Project at this level is required to be managed by professionals and one gets the feeling that it will be lacking ....

Well lets see how things take shape ........
    CommentQuote
  • i fear this project might land up being a typical sarkari project. And with so many high headed power mongers living in the society ,it will be difficult for common working couple to live in the society..but its too premature to draw such conclusion..lets wait and watch
    CommentQuote
    i fear this project might land up being a typical sarkari project. And with so many high headed power mongers living in the society ,it will be difficult for common working couple to live in the society..but its too premature to draw such conclusion..lets wait and watch

It could turn out good as well due to having max number of IAS Officers in a society.
    CommentQuote
  • All these guys i dont believe would be moving into this society immediately, must be there retirment home...why would they leave there sarkari quarters and come stay in Sector 143 during their service tenure...most of the ppl who will move in will be retired..or will you will find a lot of tenants
    CommentQuote
  • basicaly aakritishantineketan is the best residential plot in sector -143, noida. only 3 side open plot, facing, expressway, F N G, 30 ft. roads respectively. with a plot area of 13330 sq. meter. aprox 3.5 acer.
    CommentQuote