A new project Akriti Shantiniketan have launched today at a Price Rs 4500 per sq ft at on 2.5 acre plot sale by Sikka facing Expressway ,the best project of sector 143 facing Noida G.Noida expressway
Read more
426 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes this is the best project.Thy are working on quality,strength,superior location.I am is one of the user.

Originally Posted by GoGetit009
    ah! no doubt this looks to be a good property for investment as well as end user perspective.

The positives that I can see

1. Bang on Expressway - just green in between the building and the expressway. This kind of location appreciates the most

2. Small project .. with just 5 towers. So less chance of delay.

3. Most of the flats sold to government employees of specific companies. So a group of same social strata will create an ambient environment.

4. Almost rectangle plot and simple overall layout in the sense that 5 towers and a club house arranged in serial order. Just my personal preference " if you view the layout of Victory crossroad in front there's little ususual arrangement of flats". I like simple geometric figure and so prefer this one.

5. People have booked in group .. like one tower to NHPC, another to NTPC, so the bargaining power of this group against the builder will be more. Will be difficult for builder to fall short of commitment when a group is standing.

6. Price, yes it looks to be on little higher side .. but per tower only four flats is very balance layout for sun and wind.

other than this I heard that they are using best of material and design approved by IIT Professors who provide consultancies.

Btw, do we have a googlegroup for the buyers/ prospective buyers. It will be useful to track the progress of construction and share details.

if so please share it here.

Cheer
    G

yes this is the best project.Thy are working on quality,strength,superior location.
    CommentQuote
  • I liked the project ,good specification/ location/layout/ floor plan...but expensive. Minimum bsp is 4850 for 10th floor+ add ons
    CommentQuote
  • Hi coolguy and kumarrocky

I cannot send you private message as you have not cross the thresh hold of minimum number of message.

can you please do some random post here and there so that private message facility is enabled for your profile.

Do we have a googlegroup/ yahoogroup of Akrti Shantiniketan buyers ?

let's for a group and discuss ...it will be helpful in long run.

Cheers
    G
    CommentQuote
  • I have purchased a flat in Aakriti Shantiniketa (3 BHK +2 Toilet) 1550 Sq Ft.

I have purchased a flat in Aakriti Shantiniketa (3 BHK +2 Toilet) 1550 Sq Ft.

I am fully satisfied
    CommentQuote
  • bhai ye post ko pad ke lagta hai ke maine is society me ghar na le ke jeevan ki sab se badi galti kar di hai. :(
    CommentQuote
  • ruko ruko ruko...

abe kitni loading hai yaar inke flats me...

check it for yourself...

1550 me carpet area excluding balconies 800 ke aas pass hai...

satisfy yourself before buying...

cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • A broker also called me and was running after me. I said please provide all inclusive in Rs. 4400 he refused and I said Ok. Now after reading so much comments, I think I have missed Best Project Noida/ NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hifmdelhi
    ruko ruko ruko...

check it for yourself...

cheers...

and what is the area including Balconies?
    CommentQuote
  • your calculation is incorrect ....

you missed the lobby and common passage area which comes under the roof and should be included in carpet area.

i'll calculate the loading and paste the excel output here soon.

Originally Posted by hifmdelhi
    ruko ruko ruko...

check it for yourself...

cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe you are referring to the foyer and dining space within the flat. If thats so, yes, that has to be included. Still, overall, the price is on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • so do we have any google/ yahoo group where we buyers of Akriti Shantiniketan have discussion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo grp

Its a good idea to create a group. I Private messaged you, can you reply to that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksdel
    A broker also called me and was running after me. I said please provide all inclusive in Rs. 4400 he refused and I said Ok. Now after reading so much comments, I think I have missed Best Project Noida/ NCR.

can you please tell what final price he offered ..i.e price including all but excluding ifms,plc and lease rent.
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking forward for a unit here due to its location and construction quality.
    apart from no sunlight in 1550 units.. everything else looks fine..
    and is this true that some IAS lobby is building this project ? i think it can have -ve impact as no buyer can protest any decision of such a powerful lobby. they can do whatever they want after they get payments and no one can dare touch them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a few queries:
    1. Why are there no pics/renders of how the exteriors will appear? I'm quite keen to see how the exteriors appear.
    2. Why does the builder spend zero money on marketing? Is it technically a group housing scheme and not a so called 'builder project'?
    3. What is the current resale rate?
    CommentQuote