Hey Guys

Just heard from Sikka office that they are planning to launch exclusive appts in sector 143 with a 80 storey building!!!. gosh!!!!...seems sky is is not the limit now!!
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai

pakki baat hai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tushar.narula
    Hey Guys

Just heard from Sikka office that they are planning to launch exclusive appts in sector 143 with a 80 storey building!!!. gosh!!!!...seems sky is is not the limit now!!

Expected launch price bhi bata do...Do people really live in such high rise buildings... some of my friends are even scared to go above 10th floors...n this is 8 times higher!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Brother.. rate bhi likh do na agar pata chal chuka hai ?
    Further what is xclusif here...
    Is it prelaunch stage & are cheques accepted on discounted prices????

Originally Posted by tushar.narula
    Hey Guys

CommentQuote
  • what's the precise location....if someone is aware ??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    what's the precise location....if someone is aware ??????

Location is between Victory Crossroad and Akriti Shantiniketan facing FNG in 6 acres plot.

Its 82 Floor single tower and expected launch prie between 6K to 7K psq ft
    with partial commercials in the tower.... this is what I heard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    Location is between Victory Crossroad and Akriti Shantiniketan facing FNG in 6 acres plot.

Its 82 Floor single tower and expected launch prie between 6K to 7K psq ft
    with partial commercials in the tower.... this is what I heard

Building size varies from 80 to 92. I am hearing this fake news from past 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by man4ish
    Building size varies from 80 to 92. I am hearing this fake news from past 6 months.

You mean the Sikka Sales is also just making it up.......

dont find the reason why they are doing so or are they testing the water trying to see the market response but if thats the case they are doing so at a very high cost....

they will further loose investors confidence .....

Though somehow personally I think they are launching the project though later if the market response is not ood they may withdraw or something.....

Since they cant lie to so many people including my ownself whom they have told
    CommentQuote
  • Bro. heard it to be somewhere in between 5500-5700/sqft. Is is worth investment ?? in that location....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Man4 ish.. I am too hearing this news since Oct 2010..during the personal visit first When they had launched Karnam.. as this was one of their premium / excl tower ..proposed then.... like the AQUA TERRA TOWER propsed in Unitech Grande!!.earlier which was later scrapped/ or on hold after got launched 7500sqft..Sikka Dream...probably will launch in june or july.. not 100% sure on the rates ....
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Is 5500 All Inclusive Price or BSP ?
    2. Considering Sikka, Logix etc other projects launched at 4K average price at this location..what are special /luxury features in Sikka besides 82Floor Tower that they have come up with such a high Price ?

Any relevant news information will be useful.

Originally Posted by tushar.narula
    Bro. heard it to be somewhere in between 5500-5700/sqft. Is is worth investment ?? in that location....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    1. Is 5500 All Inclusive Price or BSP ?
    2. Considering Sikka, Logix etc other projects launched at 4K average price at this location..what are special /luxury features in Sikka besides 82Floor Tower that they have come up with such a high Price ?

Any relevant news information will be useful.

I am sure if Sikkas are planning something with 82 Floors it must be having some exclusive features which cannot be compared with average 4 K Projects around the place ....

Well lets wait and see they must be having reasons to justify 5500 / 5700.

Btw a month ago I was told that they plan to quote around 6k.....
    though what I will be more keen on knowing the Architect and the construction company involved since very limited companies in India must be having experience of 80 Plus floors scrappers
    CommentQuote
  • Book the Top Floor....u willl get view of Jaypee and Unitech golf course....

Also They plan to have a centralised Public address system where they will play the ''emotional Maa ads'' every morning

Btw...anyone know who is the ad agency of those sikka ads....I want to burn their office
    CommentQuote
  • Anything more than 4500 in that locality is high price. Gulshan pre-launched Ikebana at 3650 and I know it's not a luxury project, but just on the name of luxury builders play big games and Gulshan is more reputed builder than Sikka.
    CommentQuote
  • this project will make or break this Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Will 80 floor building have any significant takers ??? Loss of gravity itself will accelerate the ageing process.......
    CommentQuote