Last updated: June 4 2012
91 | Posts
13264 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearing Completion projects on Expressway

Dear Friends,

OK, so I am a later entrant in the world of Noida Expressway. To give you a fair background, I stay in one of the best societies on Vasundhra Enclave ( near Mayur Vihar 1) and living comfortably in a 3 bedroom apartment. My parents booked a 3 bedroom house in Noida extn but now its seems eternity before it can turn into reality.

Although living so close to the 7x sectors and expressway of Noida, it never occurred to me to glance into this world. So, as luck would have it I got a chance to visit the expressway and 7x sectors last month and after long consideration I booked a flat in Paras Tierea Sec 137 (investment P.O.V).

My current dilemma is -

• Although in Delhi and apartment worth 1.7 crores, I want a move to a builder flat for better surrounding , quality of living and therefore it struck me to sell my current apartment( budget constraints) and move to a nearing completion project like a Lotus Panache , Lotus Boulevard, ATS Village on the expressway ( All near proposed Metro Stations).
    • Lotus Boulevard and Lotus Panache will be complete in about 1.5 yrs. Ats Village is already inhabited in Sec 93.
    • Please please please !!!! advice what all can go wrong if I sell my current residence and move in to a rented apartment for the time being(1.5 yrs).
    • Are the projects selected by me worth taking risk of my life and do you really think Noida Expressway ( Sec 110) opp already occupied Sec 82 a place to live.
    • Any other project on both the Expressway or 7x sectors that are worth exploring.
    • Can I expect appreciation in the future for Lotus projects.

A 3 bedroom house in Lotus will be approx 80 lacs and I will have some 80 lacs saved from the sale of my current apartment. With this I can comfortably pay for the Sec 137 and Noida Extension house without taking any home loan.
    Really expecting some good advice from you people.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Re : Nearing Completion projects on Expressway

Originally posted by ankitunicorn View Post
    Dear Friends,

OK, so I am a later entrant in the world of Noida Expressway. To give you a fair background, I stay in one of the best societies on Vasundhra Enclave ( near Mayur Vihar 1) and living comfortably in a 3 bedroom apartment. My parents booked a 3 bedroom house in Noida extn but now its seems eternity before it can turn into reality.

Although living so close to the 7x sectors and expressway of Noida, it never occurred to me to glance into this world. So, as luck would have it I got a chance to visit the expressway and 7x sectors last month and after long consideration I booked a flat in Paras Tierea Sec 137 (investment P.O.V).

My current dilemma is -

• Although in Delhi and apartment worth 1.7 crores, I want a move to a builder flat for better surrounding , quality of living and therefore it struck me to sell my current apartment( budget constraints) and move to a nearing completion project like a Lotus Panache , Lotus Boulevard, ATS Village on the expressway ( All near proposed Metro Stations).
    • Lotus Boulevard and Lotus Panache will be complete in about 1.5 yrs. Ats Village is already inhabited in Sec 93.
    • Please please please !!!! advice what all can go wrong if I sell my current residence and move in to a rented apartment for the time being(1.5 yrs).
    • Are the projects selected by me worth taking risk of my life and do you really think Noida Expressway ( Sec 110) opp already occupied Sec 82 a place to live.
    • Any other project on both the Expressway or 7x sectors that are worth exploring.

A 3 bedroom house in Lotus will be approx 80 lacs and I will have some 80 lacs saved from the sale of my current apartment. With this I can comfortably pay for the Sec 137 and Noida Extension house without taking any home loan.

Thanks a ton in advance.
    LOTUS PANACHE IS BEST..If have budget then buy Lotus 300

Comment

Dear Friends,

My current dilemma is -

Thanks a ton in advance.
      Perhaps you never heard that a bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush?

There is no comparison between Mayur Vihar-1 and Noida expressway sectors.

In your present area of Mayur Vihar-1, you have metro already operational on walking distance, markets very close, no power cuts and no problem of water supply.

On expressway sectors metro project is proposed and most likely will stay in sarkari files for another 7 years minimum. Water supply is of bad quality (hard water) unless builder undertakes to install water softner plant for the whole society and not many builders are doing that. You will have long power cuts and you will end up paying minimum Rs 11 for a unit of power supplied from builder's diesel gensets.

Biggest risk is of project execution capability of builders. How many builders will be able to complete projects is anyone's guess but no builder in Delhi NCR (including 3C shortlisted by you) has ever delivered a single residential flat on time in last 6 years.

I'll not suggest selling your own flat in Mayur Vihar-1 and moving into a rental flat while you wait for under construction flat to be completed, that is unless you badly need money ASAP.
      Last edited May 21 2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Dear Friends,

My current dilemma is -

Thanks a ton in advance.
        Dear
        I understand ur concerns and would suggest you to go for ATS if feasable otherways lotus is also good option
        regarding left over money i would suggest you to invest in other good projects at expressway like gulshan ikebana at sec143 will be good option, rest take out 2-3 days and do a survey at expressway
        i am sure that 4-5 years down the line area will shape up very well.
        All the best

Comment

kaha aa rahe ho bhai delhi ko chor ke. any day delhi is better than noida or ghaziabad. ye door ke dhol hamesha suhabne lagte hai. i know that because i shifted from delhi to this place.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Here are a few questions for you:

1. Are you aware that when you Buy a Builder flat in Noida you will LOOSE nearly 30% area.....meaning if u buy 1000 sq.ft....u only get 700 sq.ft

2. Are you aware that most of the projects in Noida have 2 lifts or maximum 3 lifts for one building with nearly 100 families

3. Are you aware that Present Noida flats have the HIGHEST DENSITY in entire NCR......easily 100 Flats per acre

4. Are you aware that there is ZERO public transportation from all the upcoming areas of Noida....meaning u need to have 1,2 cars

5. Are you aware that when u run ur a.c, fridge, etc on power back up in such societies...u pay nearly Rs.12-14 per Unit

6. Are you aware that apart from one time club membership...u may be charged extra per ,month or year to USE facilities in the complex

7. Are you aware most of societies have a KHICHDI of 1,2 Bhk Small flats and also 4 Bhk flats...all in one....they all share same common facilties (since u are near mayur vihar....i am sure u know the difference between MIG flats and SFS flats....)

8. Are you aware the ALL INCLUSIVE maintenance charges per month would be anywhere between Rs.2 to 2:50 per square feet

9. Are you aware that many project are being cinstructed in phases....meaning if they hand over ur building....the building near you may have construction going on for next 1-2 years

10. Are u aware that metro expansion in all over Noida are mere ''proposals''....only the extension from city center to sarita vihar via kalindi kunj and city center to sector 62 side is approved and it will be operationak AFTER 5 YEARS

KINDLY ANSWER and then I can Guide you.

Comment

A comprehensive coverage of valid -ve points. Ab bhai thoda +ve bhi to bata do

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
              Hmmmmmmmm.....

Here are a few questions for you:

1. Are you aware that when you Buy a Builder flat in Noida you will LOOSE nearly 30% area.....meaning if u buy 1000 sq.ft....u only get 700 sq.ft

2. Are you aware that most of the projects in Noida have 2 lifts or maximum 3 lifts for one building with nearly 100 families

3. Are you aware that Present Noida flats have the HIGHEST DENSITY in entire NCR......easily 100 Flats per acre

4. Are you aware that there is ZERO public transportation from all the upcoming areas of Noida....meaning u need to have 1,2 cars

5. Are you aware that when u run ur a.c, fridge, etc on power back up in such societies...u pay nearly Rs.12-14 per Unit

6. Are you aware that apart from one time club membership...u may be charged extra per ,month or year to USE facilities in the complex

7. Are you aware most of societies have a KHICHDI of 1,2 Bhk Small flats and also 4 Bhk flats...all in one....they all share same common facilties (since u are near mayur vihar....i am sure u know the difference between MIG flats and SFS flats....)

8. Are you aware the ALL INCLUSIVE maintenance charges per month would be anywhere between Rs.2 to 2:50 per square feet

9. Are you aware that many project are being cinstructed in phases....meaning if they hand over ur building....the building near you may have construction going on for next 1-2 years

10. Are u aware that metro expansion in all over Noida are mere ''proposals''....only the extension from city center to sarita vihar via kalindi kunj and city center to sector 62 side is approved and it will be operationak AFTER 5 YEARS

KINDLY ANSWER and then I can Guide you.

Comment

Originally posted by Raja ji View Post
                LOTUS PANACHE IS BEST..If have budget then buy Lotus 300
                My bet in order of priority -
                Lotus 300
                Lotus Panache preferably Island
                Prateek Edifice (If can wait for 3-4 yrs) (probably the best as of date)
                ATS One Hamlet
                Omaxe Grandwood

Pls do a comprehensive research on all of these!

PS- There are quite a few people moving from Delhi to Noida Expressway...So dont worry on that!!

Comment

In his case....he needs to know negatives first.....

He is a clear cut case of a Victim of Marketing and advertisement Tsunami by builders.....

The very fact that he is keeping ATS and 3C projects side by side...clearly shows he is not much aware of the Negatives....

He is taking the Builders brochures too seriously...and reading too much Property times of HT and TOI...maybe even watching property programmes on t.v.....which are ALL 100% TRASH

They are mind games to make up pick up ur cheque book and call the number ASAP.....VERY MUCH like those Tele Ads which one seees daily on TV

call now....or miss the oppurtunity

Anyhow....let him answer....then i will reply....

Comment

The only builders with a track record,as per my opinion,are ATS and PURVANCHAL and you will do well to restrict your choice to them. Not to say that others will not do well but since you are selling your home,I presume you should be conservative.Lots and lots of hype for 3c ,cant understand why?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X