hi everybody... i would like to know whether the builing plan of jaypee greens kensington boulevard noida has been approved by the authority or not??? if not then by what time will it be done... thanks...
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anilarora
    hi everybody... i would like to know whether the builing plan of jaypee greens kensington boulevard noida has been approved by the authority or not??? if not then by what time will it be done... thanks...

I think not approved. It will take another 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am looking for investment in Jaypee Project Kensington Boulevard. I am trying to compare this with Kensington Park Appartment. I find them equally good in terms of the location and rate KPA better in terms of site layout. Let me know your views. Also if someone can confirm that if KBA is built by Japyee Associates or Jaypee Infra ??
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of threads already opened for KBA. Will suggest refer them you will get lot of your answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I just wanted to know why kensington boulevard has low rates as compare to other nearby projects in wish town?
    Also, someone has told me this is because it is very adjacent to village.
    Is this true ?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kensington
    Hi,

I just wanted to know why kensington boulevard has low rates as compare to other nearby projects in wish town?
    Also, someone has told me this is because it is very adjacent to village.
    Is this true ?

Thanks,

I am interetsed in 3BHK flat, anybody want to sale let me know at maxagrawal2000@gmail.com
    CommentQuote