Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

Last updated: September 7 2013
11 | Posts
4873 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

    guys wht do u think which sports will be better

    Expressway Sector 150 Noida (200 Acres) Rate :3800 PSF (ALL INCLUSIVE)
    OR
    sector 78-79 Noida (180 Acres) : 4500-5000 PSF (ALL INCLUSIVE)

    Which worth for investment purpose & for an end user

    These are only 2 sectors where new projects are launched or will be launched with 3 months
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

    Originally posted by amitkalra19 View Post
    guys wht do u think which sports will be better

    Expressway Sector 150 Noida (200 Acres) Rate :3800 PSF (ALL INCLUSIVE)
    OR
    sector 78-79 Noida (180 Acres) : 4500-5000 PSF (ALL INCLUSIVE)

    Which worth for investment purpose & for an end user

    These are only 2 sectors where new projects are launched or will be launched with 3 months
    Where is Sport City in sector-79??
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

      180 Acre TOwnship of 3c is categorized as Sporty City

      Its starts after Hyde Park Sector 78 Noida
      some part is near Antriksh as well

      Dont know exactly

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

        Originally posted by amitkalra19 View Post
        180 Acre TOwnship of 3c is categorized as Sporty City

        Its starts after Hyde Park Sector 78 Noida
        some part is near Antriksh as well

        Dont know exactly
        I though it was scrapped..
        Thanks

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

          its again re launching after election
          wht do u say abt both sectors

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

            Originally posted by amitkalra19 View Post
            its again re launching after election
            wht do u say abt both sectors
            What is the source of this news. No broker is talking about this project!

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

              I got to knew frm broker only

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

                you are so lucky to be the firts person to know the relaunch

                please share more details about the project

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Where is Sport City in sector-79??

                  Cookie bhaai! I was either told by some broker/builder or got info from some website.

                  There is a Noida Sports City, sector 79 that will be developed by Noida authority.

                  Can you shed some light on this info. Thank you!

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Sports City 79 Vs 150 Expressway

                    Originally posted by Rahulisdon View Post
                    Cookie bhaai! I was either told by some broker/builder or got info from some website.

                    There is a Noida Sports City, sector 79 that will be developed by Noida authority.

                    Can you shed some light on this info. Thank you!
                    I think you are talking about Sports Village/ City in Sect 79 being developed by 3C after winning a bid from Noida Authority 3 years back.

                    It looks minus golf course all other land already sold by 3C as FSI. Includes Gaur, Mahagun, SS Solaris, Civitech, Subhkamna etc.

                    Any one knows who will develop Golf Couse (middle one in map)? Or it will also be sold as FSI?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X