Sort by :
Filter by :
- Go for it ! Cant go wrong on this one ...CommentQuote0Flag
- For end use, Purvanchal Royal Park will be the best society of Sector 137.
Purvanchal is not leaving any stone un-turned to make it their best project ever.CommentQuote0Flag
- If i would have money, i would have placed my bet on Purvanchal in noida region. Believe me, one of the best societies in noida at this time. Go for it, dude.CommentQuote0Flag
- But for investment purpose doesn't it seem illogical to pay around 40K EMI for 20 yrs. 40K X 12 X 20 = 96 Lacs + 25 Lacs = 120 Lacs
If I compare this to Gulshan Ikebana, then approximate same area i.e. 1340 sq ft I can get at a rate of 4050 + 115 = 4165 on CLP.
As I am buying for end use, so it does not matter if I out it on rent after 2 years or 4 yrs.
Any mathematicians.....please help!CommentQuote0Flag
- Now its 4700 BSP in DP in new towers...Is it still suggested to enter at this rate...or go gor ikabaena 4300 AI..
- Is there any resale happeninG in Purvanchal Royal Park?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dude go for Royal Park, I didn't have enough money to pay up front other than the loan eligibility otherwise best project of entire Noida Expressway.
Btw I just booked in Purvanchal Royal City due to fresh construction and bigger size in less rates.CommentQuote0Flag
- Look out for resale if possible, if it's started.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone tell bout resale?CommentQuote0Flag
- Resale is not allowed by builder as lot of inventory with builder..only special cases..
Can try as some ads are there..CommentQuote0Flag
- This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .
For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:
Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .CommentQuote0Flag