Senior member, please help us newbies regarding Noida RE. My budget is 50 L maximum, suggest some good investment projects in Noida which are not suffering from land, farmer, etc issues. As, I am out of India I have to rely on this forum to get knowledge. Thank you guys.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Come on guys this will help everyone out.
    CommentQuote
  • Do`t see the world through black spectacles....ask which projects have land issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee wishtown NOIDA land has been cleared by supreme court. Land was acquired by govt, was challenged and case was lost by petitioners.

Now it cannot be questioned at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DalLama
    Do`t see the world through black spectacles....ask which projects have land issues?

I am out of country, looking to invest 50 L. No, specific projects in mind but looking for a list of good projects which are free of land issues. Almost, every project I read on this site is under dispute so please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Eldeco Magnolia Park Sector-119, Prateek Laurel Sector-120, Grand Ajnara Heritage Sector-74, Homes 121 Sector-121, Gulshan Ikebana Sector-143. I feel these projects have some good inventory and are free from any issue in your budget.

Originally Posted by preetkaur0001
    Senior member, please help us newbies regarding Noida RE. My budget is 50 L maximum, suggest some good investment projects in Noida which are not suffering from land, farmer, etc issues. As, I am out of India I have to rely on this forum to get knowledge. Thank you guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Jaypee wishtown NOIDA land has been cleared by supreme court. Land was acquired by govt, was challenged and case was lost by petitioners.

Now it cannot be questioned at all.

As has been pointed out by seniors, The Wishtown land is free from legal encumbrances. But politicians can find numerous other ways to stall projects if they want to and their interests are not taken care of.
    In 50L, 850, 1150 or 1280sq ft Jaypee Kosmos is an undervalued buy with a time horizon of 2.5 years. Stay clear of some of 50's towers in the back, They are disputed.
    Disclaimer : I am invested in this post eection results.:)
    CommentQuote
  • ''I am out of country and need to invest 50 lakhs in Noida....Urgently'' !!!!!

Perfect ''Shikaar'' for a Broker

You will be trapped....very soon !!!!
    100% Guarantee.....

there is a reason why its called ''REAL'' estate...and not ''Virtual'' estate

NEVER EVER invest in any project or property without doing ground research urself.....(Ground research....Not google)

U may escape 1,2 times....but will be caught badly someway or other

That was genuine advice.....take it or leave it
    CommentQuote
  • or perhaps a broker him/her self.....who knows...
    CommentQuote