What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    That is one thing in Jaypee - you feel safe there. Like a govt office.

While I feel they are nowhere near as efficient as other builders or as nice to customers, you do feel safe.

Other builders (not all) sweet talk you, give you verbal assurances from glitzy sales women, make you sit in an outer office where the person interacting with you shows super efficiency - and they take your big fat cheque and say bye bye to you with a big fat smile on their face.

And if you have a suspicious nature, you leave wondering if it is all superficial and whether you have to wave your money good bye. And how big or efficient or systematic their back office is - do they even keep your files properly? Is their super efficiency just a way to part you from your money like ICICI bank? Will they construct the shell and take 90% payment and vanish? Or not construct at all - just dig holes in the ground, take 30% and vanish?

Jaypee is big and slow but doesnt give to that fly by night feeling.

Of course, there are some builders who take your booking cheque and treat you like dirt. IREF has I think exposed most of these type of builders. Supertech comes to mind here - they had a great sales office in sector 93 but once you booked, they sent you to their other office - rude and unpleasant people.

If you have booked, you are hooked.

dear venky,
    appreciate ur posts..
    yes JP has produced good products n has a brand name but unfortunately for us buyers it doesnt show in the resale price. 3C quotes much higher (though its closer to completion).
    ]My simple question is : what rates can we see in kosmos on possession n later 3 yrs after possession???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandmukesh
    Dear Asingla/Venky are you saying there is distress sale is going on in JP and hence long queues ..people in some projects under the assumption that there project will never kick off orprogress further ...pls advice

???????????????

Originally Posted by pacman
    dear venky,
    appreciate ur posts..
    yes JP has produced good products n has a brand name but unfortunately for us buyers it doesnt show in the resale price. 3C quotes much higher (though its closer to completion).
    ]My simple question is : what rates can we see in kosmos on possession n later 3 yrs after possession???

I think prices in 3C will always be higher than Kosmos. Because it has built its brand value and it will always be higher than JP now. So a 20% price difference between 3C and JP Kosmos will be maintained in future also. i.e 3C 5000 means Komsos 4000 etc.

Kosmos will command better valuation than second rate builders, who currently are getting same or better valuation than JP. That is all one can expect. So if Today Ridge and NDA flat at 135 is at 4000, Kosmos will be 10% higher at 4500 etc.

Same versus sector 137 projects also - maximum 5% differential with 137 projects (since metro will be there in sector 137) i.e. Kosmos will be 5% less than similar apartment in sector 137.

(Project a similar differential into the future i.e 5% and 10%)

In extreme long term of 15 years hold, prices will depend on maintenance and how systematically society is running. That will make all the difference.

I think prices in 3C will always be higher than Kosmos. Because it has built its brand value and it will always be higher than JP now. So a 20% price difference between 3C and JP Kosmos will be maintained in future also. i.e 3C 5000 means Komsos 4000 etc.

Kosmos will command better valuation than second rate builders, who currently are getting same or better valuation than JP. That is all one can expect. So if Today Ridge and NDA flat at 135 is at 4000, Kosmos will be 10% higher at 4500 etc.

Same versus sector 137 projects also - maximum 5% differential with 137 projects (since metro will be there in sector 137) i.e. Kosmos will be 5% less than similar apartment in sector 137.

In extreme long term of 15 years hold, prices will depend on maintenance and how systematically society is running. That will make all the difference.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandmukesh
    Dear Asingla/Venky are you saying there is distress sale is going on in JP and hence long queues ..people in some projects under the assumption that there project will never kick off orprogress further ...pls advice

:) Sir its just the mismatch between the workforce JayPee has put up on transfer than the volume of projects they have ... I could see only one counter for all 1200 acre projects but I could be wrong in that... if so many people are selling than equal number of them are buying and I see a clear rise in Demand in JP projects as since last few days I am getting at least one call from broker per week with some increased offer.. Not sure what has changed though as i don't think KBA would have progressed much since I have invested in that...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    ???????????????

Venky sir, I think it's too simplistic to make all these calculation, as according to me, it will all boil down to how well 3C/ JP maintain their campus as 3C does have better location but that is offset by the over all JP township advantage.. It is yet to be seen that how well JP will pull that out but if you go in blore, the big township like JP (Where the amazon campus is) out scores others in a big big way
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asingla
    :) Sir its just the mismatch between the workforce JayPee has put up on transfer than the volume of projects they have ... I could see only one counter for all 1200 acre projects but I could be wrong in that... if so many people are selling than equal number of them are buying and I see a clear rise in Demand in JP projects as since last few days I am getting at least one call from broker per week with some increased offer.. Not sure what has changed though as i don't think KBA would have progressed much since I have invested in that...

I think they need to increase the resource now , jaypee resale has been picked in past 3 months .

Reason:
    wishtown was always selling in good volumes but resale was not happening as most of the people don't want to get in hassle of resale as fresh inventory was available all the time .
    Now with almost zero inventory in any mid segment project price are also zooming even with out any construction and you see resale transaction happening more .
    Now people want to take the flat in jaypee but they don't have a choice so resale is moving forward and once there is a confidence building mechanism happening in midsegment project like klassic and kosmos possession hapeening and society comes up well then these prices will fly similar to other builders like 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Kasablanca and kristal

Guys, does some one have an idea of the ceiling height at kasablanca/kristal court? since they would have vrv tech, ceiling height should be abt 10 ft at least, or wouldnt it?

Dinesh, since you have bought at KB you would have definitely inquired these things which we tend to ignore. can you throw some light on it?

also for the podium of 2 floors, what would be the height of the podium? would it be the same as that of a floor, or more/less?
    work of podium is to cover the view which would have othrwise got blocked due to villas infront of the two projects.

kristal could have 00 and 01 floor on hold, which would probably be used for mailing room, common area, security guard etc etc, does KB have 2 floors for the same, or is it one as is the case at kristal court.

any one else who has an idea is equally welcomed.

brgds
    sachin

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Friend - at this budget you may only get something in Kosmos. It is currently a good offer as it is near RTM and should give good appreciation as it catches up to its peers.

In my opinion, post a question in the Kosmos thread and you will get a good reply there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Guys, does some one have an idea of the ceiling height at kasablanca/kristal court? since they would have vrv tech, ceiling height should be abt 10 ft at least, or wouldnt it?

Dinesh, since you have bought at KB you would have definitely inquired these things which we tend to ignore. can you throw some light on it?

also for the podium of 2 floors, what would be the height of the podium? would it be the same as that of a floor, or more/less?
    work of podium is to cover the view which would have othrwise got blocked due to villas infront of the two projects.

kristal could have 00 and 01 floor on hold, which would probably be used for mailing room, common area, security guard etc etc, does KB have 2 floors for the same, or is it one as is the case at kristal court.

any one else who has an idea is equally welcomed.

brgds
    sachin

KB is 10 foot - thats for sure. Kristal not 100%.

The podium is for parking/Services. Not sure they are doing UB/LB in KB.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • There Was a hold earlier for tower 5 and tower 15 in Kasa Isles..Can anyone please let me know what was the reason for hold and is it safe now to buy resale in these two towers??
    CommentQuote
  • received following message on buyers yahoo group.

To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@
    Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:53 PM
    Subject: (20+1=21) Jaypee Wishtown - Infrastructure Readiness update - 19th Jan 2013

Fellow buyers. I visited Wishtown today ..... Was hearing about infrastructure preparedness for long time .... I was shocked to see the progress of Electric Substation - Water treatment plats - sewerage treatment plats etc. I don't think it will be ready in next 2 years .... I have taken the pics ... pls have a look.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...22016/pic/list

I also took pics of various projects - mostly panoramic as it gives clear idea how the projects are progressing .... nothing to write too much about .... sad story.

I don't think, one can think of start living in wishtown before 3 years ...

Guys, pls wake up. We need to pressure JP to speed up the construction work. Requesting all to join the 9th March, 2013 protest ... pls add record to the link below - increase counter in the subject and let everybody know.

Yahoo! Groups

Gravely concerned,
    CommentQuote
  • bro's i have an offer for 4200 for my duplex unit in jaypee ....do u think its a good price to exit ?
    CommentQuote
  • duplex

which project is it in? and what size do you have? also pls mention the floor, if its decent, i would be interested as well.

Originally Posted by gauravjeet2181
    bro's i have an offer for 4200 for my duplex unit in jaypee ....do u think its a good price to exit ?
    CommentQuote
  • There has been talks about increase in super area at the time of possession for most of the projects. I have few questions/observations about the same.

Would Jaypee pay the late penalty fee on the super area mentioned in the PAL or on the super area at the time of possession?
    Does not any builder in Noida have to get the approval from Noida Authority if they have to increase the super area? I came to know of it in one property show. So, if thats the case then would Jaypee have some documentation to show to their customers or better still are they obliged to show such documents?

Any one has any idea on the same.

Additionally, I was reading in a 3C blog that one of their project which has been delivered (phase 1) has had a super area increase of only 5 to 6 square feet for a 2 bhk. Now, that seems ethical from teh builders end for sure. However, since Jaypee faces stiff competition from 3C, do you guys think that this would add pressure on Jaypee not to increase super area superficially? After all, they have more land bank to sell than 3C in Noida. What are your opinions on this?
    I also read as to how lots of people were pleased with the 3C quality in the blog. Some Jaypee followers were busy comparing Jaypee against 3C there while I wondered why was the 3C good quality hurting them. This would only add pressure to Jaypee to deliver better than 3C which I believe they would. What say seniors?
    There was also lots of talk about the 3C club and how big it was. Unfortunately, so far Jaypee has not shown any transparency reagrding their clubs for their projects and teh club facilities. Does anyone have any idea or has heard anything from Jaypee regarding this?
    By the way, I am invested in Jaypee and not 3C and am an end user and no broker,etc .
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Any senior member has any responses to the above query. Guess one's already answered about super area increase.

Dinesh bhai, can you please respond and waiting for you to analyze Klassic A1 tower too.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78

There was also lots of talk about the 3C club and how big it was. Unfortunately, so far Jaypee has not shown any transparency reagrding their clubs for their projects and teh club facilities. Does anyone have any idea or has heard anything from Jaypee regarding this?

Pandeyji, someone has posted the club house layout of Orchards in Orchards thread. Plz refer that....
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Any senior member has any responses to the above query. Guess one's already answered about super area increase.

Dinesh bhai, can you please respond and waiting for you to analyze Klassic A1 tower too.

Pandey Sir can u pls remind me what was due. Can you post the link to get context, I will come back.

Yes 3C has shown excellent restraint and been quite ethical in not increasing super area.

Jaypee has not only delayed, they have been greedy in looking at 15-16% increases per recent reports.

3C has shown a good account of ethics, customer centricity, corporate governance - while Jaypee has not displyed these qualities.

Quality and good concept (township)/ features and clear land titles /lower FAR are some redeeming aspects.

But all in all 3C has def come out with heads held high. (There is a lot of delay there as well for example LB has a LOT of work before project complete. LP seemed over 2+ years overall - so they are no saints either) but overall I think they have really established themselves in the relatively-good-trusted-builders-you-wouldnt-lose-sleep-over kind of builders 'safe' legue.

Infact I saw great progress in 'Delhi 1' yesterday. That will propel them into a different legue in my mind.

Jaypee could hv redeemed themselves but they chose not to.

CommentQuote