What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was at the meeting with two of my relatives who have also invested in JP. The answers to most questions were satisfactory and the atmosphere was congenial.
    It became heated at soon as the question of super area increase came up. JP has decided to increase super area by around 10% for all the older projects .The justification they gave was that the older projects have very less loading ( 20-25 %) and the industry norm is 30-35 so what they were doing was just aligning themselves with what they called was the prevalent practice that was being followed by all builders in the NCR.

I have 2 flats in PC. One was bought in oct, 2008 in CLP (2 BR) and the second one was bought by my wife in july 2012 in 50-50 plan(2 BR). I was going through the PAL of both with a fine toothed comb last night. here are my discoveries..
    1) The oct. 2008 PAL has no mention about the possibility of super area increase during possession.
    If JP increases my super area then i'm going to fight tooth and nail. I feel i have a strong case.
    2) The oct. 2008 PAL shows 3 balcony's i.e in both bedrooms and drawing room.
    Only 2 balcony's now . So my carpet area has decreased due to one less balcony.

The new PAL clearly states that area is expected to increase by 7-10% during possession(Mentioned in the map , look at the bottom). It also shows only 2 balcony's in the flat.
    There is no point in going to court or crying if jaypee increases area by upto 10% i.e if your PAL clearly mentions that it is a possibility. JP has you hook , line and sinker. Best is to grin and bear it , i don't think our lame government and or courts can do anything if it is clearly mentioned in the PAL.

However if your PAL does not mention the possibility of increase, then i feel you should not buckle under pressure and be ready to fight JP. I'm ready to fight it out in court ( For my flat bought in oct, 2008) ,please join me if you are in the same boat. Anyone else here who bought in 2008 or 2009??

I feel kasablanca and kristal won't have a increase in super area coz they already have a loading of 35%. any more would be unjustifiable. If your project has loading of around 25% then be ready for it to increase by 10%.
    if anyone has any queries , feel free to put them to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    I was at the meeting with two of my relatives who have also invested in JP. The answers to most questions were satisfactory and the atmosphere was congenial.
    It became heated at soon as the question of super area increase came up. JP has decided to increase super area by around 10% for all the older projects .The justification they gave was that the older projects have very less loading ( 20-25 %) and the industry norm is 30-35 so what they were doing was just aligning themselves with what they called was the prevalent practice that was being followed by all builders in the NCR.

I have 2 flats in PC. One was bought in oct, 2008 in CLP (2 BR) and the second one was bought by my wife in july 2012 in 50-50 plan(2 BR). I was going through the PAL of both with a fine toothed comb last night. here are my discoveries..
    1) The oct. 2008 PAL has no mention about the possibility of super area increase during possession.
    If JP increases my super area then i'm going to fight tooth and nail. I feel i have a strong case.

The new PAL clearly states that area is expected to increase by 7-10% during possession(Mentioned in the map , look at the bottom). It also shows only 2 balcony's in the flat.
    There is no point in going to court or crying if jaypee increases area by upto 10% i.e if your PAL clearly mentions that it is a possibility. JP has you hook , line and sinker. Best is to grin and bear it , i don't think our lame government and or courts can do anything if it is clearly mentioned in the PAL.

However if your PAL does not mention the possibility of increase, then i feel you should not buckle under pressure and be ready to fight JP. I'm ready to fight it out in court ( For my flat bought in oct, 2008) ,please join me if you are in the same boat. Anyone else here who bought in 2008 or 2009??

I feel kasablanca and kristal won't have a increase in super area coz they already have a loading of 35%. any more would be unjustifiable. If your project has loading of around 25% then be ready for it to increase by 10%.

Any area increase without change in carpet area has to be justified by way of sharing calculations, can't do it without disclosing the basis of loading..., similarly even if the PAL is silent, justified loading shall be payable..., so please unite and ask for calculation/basis of loading...,
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    I was at the meeting with two of my relatives who have also invested in JP. The answers to most questions were satisfactory and the atmosphere was congenial.

Did u check or get the prevelant BBA? THAT is the legal document bro. PAL is riddled with words like approximate/tenative etc.

Sorry to say - unless we have a CCI 'one-sided' agreement (like the DLF Belaire case), we hv limited standing. Obviously legal counsel will say better.

I am invested in KB and 'telling' you. KB/Kristal etc area (super only) WILL increase. Its there 2-3 places in the PAL.

Who is to say standards then will not be 45%?

Another legal stand could be NA approving a similar 15% FAR increase - why/how was that approved. Again similar to shooting in the dark.

I am not positive but will be very very happy to be proved wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Any area increase without change in carpet area has to be justified by way of sharing calculations, can't do it without disclosing the basis of loading..., similarly even if the PAL is silent, justified loading shall be payable..., so please unite and ask for calculation/basis of loading...,

I am sure jaypee had made the calculations accordingly , i'm sure they will share it with us during possession time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    I am sure jaypee had made the calculations accordingly , i'm sure they will share it with us during possession time.

Then u cant help it sir...., in-fact nobody can....
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by mayanknoida

Easy as pie as they say.

Sorry for sounding negative, I really am - I will be more impacted than most of you but its our damn RE rules/lack of that are to be blamed.

We NEED a regulator like SEBI/IRDA. Without that we are really morsels for wolves.

CommentQuote
  • Well , let's see how it goes .. PC initial towers will be offered for possession in a month or two. Situation will be clear by then. Then we shall all have to decide whether to go down screaming and punching or bend over backwards and let JP screw us ... :)
    CommentQuote
  • It is very difficult for end user to get that amount of money at possession time so quickly..This is a big blow for me as well...will have to plan accordingly
    CommentQuote
    Then u cant help it sir...., in-fact nobody can....

Look there is enough material to fight on paper and off paper against any unjustified demand by 50k company...jaypee is arrogant since they are 50k company and they believe enough legal resources to just keep buyers at awe.

answer to that is a collective action by sizable number of buyers who are ready to devote time and some resources to take them on.

Having said that...unless there is an official communication of increase, question of any action or help does not arise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Did u check or get the prevelant BBA? THAT is the legal document bro. PAL is riddled with words like approximate/tenative etc.

Sorry to say - unless we have a CCI 'one-sided' agreement (like the DLF Belaire case), we hv limited standing. Obviously legal counsel will say better.

I am invested in KB and 'telling' you. KB/Kristal etc area (super only) WILL increase. Its there 2-3 places in the PAL.

Who is to say standards then will not be 45%?

Another legal stand could be NA approving a similar 15% FAR increase - why/how was that approved. Again similar to shooting in the dark.

I am not positive but will be very very happy to be proved wrong.

Dinesh Sir,

If i am not mistaken, few area's like lift lobby, staircases, shafts etc are not included in the calculation of FAR, but are used for calculating salable area..., so a builder can actually charge more at the time of possession without impacting the FAR.....,

But yes..... only the difference in the respective common areas assumed at the time of launch and at the time of possession can be charged..., e.g. if at the time of launch, the saleable area calculation of common areas did not include the shafts then a builder cant charge for the common shaft..., u can legally challenge it..., Free of FAR and assumed to be within the BSP.

But if the shaft was assumed to be 4 ft wide at the time of launch and they construct 6 ft wide then the same can be additionally claimed by the builder...., 10% increase in sale-able area without any change in the carpet is too large of a difference that can be easily justified ...... anybody asking for justification should ask for both the calculations, at the time of launch and at the time of possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    Look there is enough material to fight on paper and off paper against any unjustified demand by 50k company...jaypee is arrogant since they are 50k company and they believe enough legal resources to just keep buyers at awe.

answer to that is a collective action by sizable number of buyers who are ready to devote time and some resources to take them on.

Having said that...unless there is an official communication of increase, question of any action or help does not arise.

To hell with the arrogance of a builder..., they have to justify and seems to be a difficult task for any architect / eng to create 10% more common area on paper then it was actually planned for, since in most of the cases the carpet area is not increasing..., this is no banana republic man and neither we are mangoo people...,

even if we dont have real estate regulator, we have a more than justified case.., since the less loading was cited as a very big USP of this WT.....

I absolutely agree with you that it calls for a collective action...., but the same can start only when these changes are actually communicated to us in writing..., Jaypee is smart enough..., might be trying to get the feelers by discussing in meetings like this .... and will be giving a good legal thought b4 taking the final call
    CommentQuote
    To hell with the arrogance of a builder..., they have to justify and seems to be a difficult task for any architect / eng to create 10% more common area on paper then it was actually planned for, since in most of the cases the carpet area is not increasing..., this is no banana republic man and neither we are mangoo people...,

even if we dont have real estate regulator, we have a more than justified case.., since the less loading was cited as a very big USP of this WT.....

I absolutely agree with you that it calls for a collective action...., but the same can start only when these changes are actually communicated to us in writing..., Jaypee is smart enough..., might be trying to get the feelers by discussing in meetings like this .... and will be giving a good legal thought b4 taking the final call

I liked your spirit and i absolutely agree with you...just keep it up.

There are number of people on this forum working for JP...either they are doing it purposely or are plain naive...they will keep on saying thinks like but the agreement says this...there is no remedy...there is no real estate regulator to go...thats all crap and there are number of forums available to take JP on...the art is to get proper strategy in place

eye of the tiger man!!
    CommentQuote

We have data on paper from them now we can ask for some project to show the drawings and calculation etc in next meeting .
    OLD super area
    new super area
    old carpet area
    new carpet area

how can calculation go so wrong that carpet area is reduced and super area is increased .
    i can see in klassic balcony reduced from 5x7 to 3.5x7 and rest specs almost same and super area jumped from 1420 to 1590 .

if you check any other builder with same kind of bedroom with 3 balcony still super area is not more than 1400 , here we have 8 apartments in one floor so ideally common area will have less loading .

Its a clear case of looting in day light because of building bylaws are not favoring customers.

jaypee is first making huge delays. for my tower top floor was completed 5 months back and still it is taking 1.5 years to 2 year to give the possession so no sense of customer pain on account of delays and taking out blood from us in form of super area increase.they are proud of delays no shame on that part and still trying to take remaining blood from customer .

problem is that we have never seen more than 25 members in meetings out of 25000 flat sold by jaypee .

I bet 500 people one day knock their door things will be falling on your side but we can only make noise on mails and forums no one has guts to come and shout on meeting .

spend 2 days out side jaypee office 500 people together and see how things will change around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    We have data on paper from them now we can ask for some project to show the drawings and calculation etc in next meeting .
    OLD super area
    new super area
    old carpet area
    new carpet area

how can calculation go so wrong that carpet area is reduced and super area is increased .
    i can see in klassic balcony reduced from 5x7 to 3.5x7 and rest specs almost same and super area jumped from 1420 to 1590 .

if you check any other builder with same kind of bedroom with 3 balcony still super area is not more than 1400 , here we have 8 apartments in one floor so ideally common area will have less loading .

Its a clear case of looting in day light because of building bylaws are not favoring customers.

jaypee is first making huge delays. for my tower top floor was completed 5 months back and still it is taking 1.5 years to 2 year to give the possession so no sense of customer pain on account of delays and taking out blood from us in form of super area increase.they are proud of delays no shame on that part and still trying to take remaining blood from customer .

problem is that we have never seen more than 25 members in meetings out of 25000 flat sold by jaypee .

I bet 500 people one day knock their door things will be falling on your side but we can only make noise on mails and forums no one has guts to come and shout on meeting .

spend 2 days out side jaypee office 500 people together and see how things will change around.

Let them give in writing and u will see 1000 people ( assuming only 20% end users with only 20% of this end-user group coming for this)..,
    CommentQuote
  • U r right dabbu ji . . If 1000 or more buyers turn up at the same time , we can pressurize jaypee. The problem is only 40 people were thr on saturday . .
    CommentQuote