What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good...at least all of you should drop a mail to customer care to show that it has not gone down well
    CommentQuote
  • Resale for golf facing appts.

I am looking for 3 bhk appt. in pavillion,imperial or kalypso court. Anybody having it plz pm me. urgent
    CommentQuote
  • To avoid any outrage jaypee is not going to disclose the new super area now and will inform at the time of possession. This tactics will be followed by jaypee to supress the buyers emotional outburst. IMO the sooner the issue is resolved the better we are. Even if there is no written communication from jaypee now, but on the basis of document (PAL) of the recently sold flat, we can confront the jaypee management on this. Also this document can be served a basis if we opt for any legal action.
    Comments plz....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    To avoid any outrage jaypee is not going to disclose the new super area now and will inform at the time of possession. This tactics will be followed by jaypee to supress the buyers emotional outburst. IMO the sooner the issue is resolved the better we are. Even if there is no written communication from jaypee now, but on the basis of document (PAL) of the recently sold flat, we can confront the jaypee management on this. Also this document can be served a basis if we opt for any legal action.
    Comments plz....

Oh yes - I think they slipped up this time in letting the full congregation know about this move.

Now - they will surely divide and conquer - they will let only small pockets know about the actual increase (i.e. only possession ready pockets) - for others - it will be a case of we will cross the bridge when we get there.

They will divide and conquer even further - some projects will see a greater damage, others will have a lesser impact. Those folks will start to see this as a relatively less amount of pain and will maro kalti.

Loha abhi garam hai - it is good to strike now - else will be very very difficult

One thing I was wondering from a legal point if we have a standing - even if it is agreed that Super Area was increased (as a last argument) - does it have to be billed at the same rate as the carpet area? Surely the psf expense of duct or a chute will be far lesser than the actual house with tiles, woodwork etc - I dont know if that has any standing
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand what's the logic of even looking at the loading before buying when its just a bait to lure new buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Also don't forget putting too much pressure will ensure Jaypee will rollback some or all increase but will save pennies in external development. There is no standards defined for external development (plants, trees, lanes, pathways, lighting, facades etc.) so raising voice for no increase in super area will not even help you in long term if you planning to live here.

So raise voice to rollback to level where you not hurt badly and at same time don't piss the builder. The reality is construction cost is increasing and as well as kickbacks to gov't. Someone will have to pay:

1. either buyers ..with increased super area
    2. builder ...no chance. Builders are businessmen and working to make money and not lose.
    3. do development with whatever money is left which means less development and will not help buyers also.

Everyone know delay is due to earlier focus on YEW which was not completing because of dirty politics of UP. Now its a trap..users have option of 1 & 3only. Less development or pay from pocket.

Veterans of realty market and brokers who are buyers in WT should come forward and help here. They will know how much should be too much for super area increase. Every builder do it and buyers should just find what is too much and fight for it. Fighting for no increase in super area is dangerous for future of WT itself.

Originally Posted by RamanT
    I don't understand what's the logic of even looking at the loading before buying when its just a bait to lure new buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • as far as i know klassic 3bhk simplex was 1420 when i booked in 2008, while when i booked in nov 2012 same 3bhk apartment was 1520 . so additional 100 sq feet increase in klassic 3 bhk . i have sold the 1520 one and kept 1420 just thinking that might they reduce something later on our pressure so i will be saved atleast and even i pay that will be at 2845 not the 3460 which was the price at 2012 .
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo this may be another formula to extract money and fund Samajwadi party. After all sarkar se dosti bhi to jaruri hai... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has almost sold all inventory in Wish Town and does not care for buyers. Pay it or leave it..!!!

Jaypee will officially demand money for extra area only at the time of possession which is different for different projects. Buyers will be un-united and therefore very little chances of resistance.

Despite 2 months of advance campaign, only 50-60 buyres (out of 30K plus) attended the last meeting. That itself speaks about the buyers unity and resolve to take jaypee head-on.

Good Luck!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what will be cost of registry for all Jaypee Wish Town sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale for golf facing appts.
    I am looking for 3 bhk appt. in pavillion,imperial or kalypso court. Anybody having it plz pm me. urgent.
    Somebody having flat and willing to sell, plz pm me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends. Posting for general benifit. this is not an advertisement, but is a call to form jaypee wishtown owners association - starting with facebook group first:
    Hello All,

Wish Town Facebook Group is up and running. Do join in at:

https://www./groups/119028598285524/

Lets unite at a single platform instead of getting divided at so many online forums and pages.

Regards

ps - request to moderators - this is for facebook group for jaypee wish town owners. we need to unite to fight the huge increase in super area across wish town flats.
    Request to please allow the link and not ban me for posting it. In case you dont like the link, please warn me and delete the post. I dont wish to go against the law here.
    ps2 - i have posted similar link in pavilion court also.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by pakapoor
    Hi Friends. Posting for general benifit. this is not an advertisement, but is a call to form jaypee wishtown owners association - starting with facebook group first:
    Hello All,

Wish Town Facebook Group is up and running. Do join in at:

https://www./groups/119028598285524/

Lets unite at a single platform instead of getting divided at so many online forums and pages.

Regards

ps - request to moderators - this is for facebook group for jaypee wish town owners. we need to unite to fight the huge increase in super area across wish town flats.
    Request to please allow the link and not ban me for posting it. In case you dont like the link, please warn me and delete the post. I dont wish to go against the law here.
    ps2 - i have posted similar link in pavilion court also.

Have already joined the group. Request more folks to join.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - I know the mood is somber but the latest updates are now available incase one wants to see progress
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - I know the mood is somber but the latest updates are now available incase one wants to see progress

dinesh bhai can u please confirm if 850 sq ft has now become 940 sq ft in kosmos??
    bhai aap hee ki baat pe bharosa hai humein .. u never say things without having concrete proof :)
    CommentQuote