Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by 4luvofmoney View Post
    All I meant was Vedkapoor mentioned that Mr. Gaur was looking at liquidating some land bank and selling stake or some Foreign funding (which I think would be the hawala channels, BTW). To me this indicates, it is getting hard for them to pull off their commitments. My worst fear as has been highlighted in some other threads is if they have been moving money from selling the new projects towards executing old projects and from one company to another. This chain will have to break and someone has to bear. The positive is WT around GC is far ahead in execution. But, what about newer launches and the entire wishtown.

The big companies are masters of cooking books and it goes on until it explodes. Satyam came to light because prolonged recession made it impossible for them to move money from Maytas back to Satyam. Satyam suffered because Mr. Raju had just 4-5% stake in it. So he claimed Satyam never made any money and siphoned off everything into Maytas which was largely owned by his family. He had a choice between saving Satyam (a gem company with proven track record and over a billion dollar cash reserve) with personal stake less than 5% and saving Maytas which he had majority stake. How does anyone know a company in huge debt like Jaypee will not take a similar escape root. They have carved new companies like JP infra which I think owns the RE business and also consolidtaed companies in the last few years. These are just opportunities to re-write books, pass debts, cover losses or show losses as convenient.

It will be great if it all turns out well, but their financial condition cannot be ignored when they are talking about developing over a 1000 acre township. I am myself interested in WT project (only GC facing) but in the process of evaluation, these things worry me and I am watching from sidelines.
    bro aap toh dara diye
    kosmos deliver karne ke baad hee bubble burst karwana yaar .... not before that

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      bro aap toh dara diye
      kosmos deliver karne ke baad hee bubble burst karwana yaar .... not before that
      Some Insider news..., WT is going thru acute cash crunch...., Payments to contractors are much delayed that's why again go slow by contractors.., a major reason for not much of a progress at Orchards, Krescent etc...,

Comment

some bad news guys...const is going to stop frm nov....credit crunch in jaypee

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
          Really - thats terrible news. Could you confirm the source please, how confirmed is it

Comment

what is your source of information.

Comment

Whats ur source of your news?
              Your devil mind? Or Jealousy?

Comment

Rahul reply kar. Kisne bataya? Mummy ne, Papa ne, didi ne?
                Kisne??????

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                  Rahul reply kar. Kisne bataya? Mummy ne, Papa ne, didi ne?
                  Kisne??????
                  Sir G, Agar source ka naam bata diya toe woe future main source nahin rahega...., but trust me go slow info is from horses mouth from a senior guy at Jaypee Greens operations side.

BTW I am an end user who has already invested substantial amount of my savings at Jaypee greens and looking forward for an early delivery...., any appreciation in price is more than welcome for me...,

Comment

bhai logon plz ye faltu ke rumours mat spread karo .. as of now work is going on at superb pace .. no reason to believe that its gonna stop very soon

Comment

Jaypee ko kisi bhi pagal kutte ne nahi kaata ki woh pehle 3 saal delay karte rahe aur phir ek dum se construction speed badha ke 6 months ke liye phir se rok dein.
                      It defies logic. Why would they stop work in Nov when projects are nearing completion? After completion of Expressway AND shifting entire labour of contractors to Jaypee Greens??
                      Please give logic while making such extreme statements jis se sab ka blood pressure high ho jaye! Nahin toh i will say kal ko sky is falling...
                      Last edited September 18 2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X