What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • who said jaypee is not able to able to sell the properties .what can you get in WT today in fresh , premium projects like kasa blanca ns krystal court will anyway sell slower as demand of that kind of properties is still low , but compare to other builder jaypee sales like hot cake in fresh , now even klassic is selling at 4500 bSP which is almost at par with 3c now as still 9 months to possession .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    who said jaypee is not able to able to sell the properties .what can you get in WT today in fresh , premium projects like kasa blanca ns krystal court will anyway sell slower as demand of that kind of properties is still low , but compare to other builder jaypee sales like hot cake in fresh , now even klassic is selling at 4500 bSP which is almost at par with 3c now as still 9 months to possession .

This is the kind of argument that brokers always put forth...

overly optimistic and with an eye to clinch a sale.

I would take it with a pinch of salt.

I believe and many would agree with me, that, in many ways, the property markets are into a classic bubble mode, with seemingly no end in sight just yet.

wonder what would be the trigger that would cause the bubble to burst?
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Are you a broker sir?

You sure sound like one. This is the kind of argument they always put forth

Reply on his argument and not on his person. Labeling someone as a broker when he is trying to put an argument across is demeaning.

Rest upto you, it is a free forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

Reply on his argument and not on his person. Labeling someone as a broker when he is trying to put an argument across is demeaning.

Rest upto you, it is a free forum.

You are right . Didn't mean to be personal

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Dikraa
    This is the kind of argument that brokers always put forth...

overly optimistic and with an eye to clinch a sale.

I would take it with a pinch of salt.

I believe and many would agree with me, that, in many ways, the property markets are into a classic bubble mode, with seemingly no end in sight just yet.

wonder what would be the trigger that would cause the bubble to burst?

Jaypee projects sell in no time. That's true. But one of the usp over other builders was the loading being less. That may not be true anymore but guess the other usp which still remains is the quality by Jaypee which I feel is probably the best in Noida. And as long as they maintain that, their projects will continue to sell like before.
    My POV which others can differ from.

CommentQuote

Guys - incase anyone wants to see Jaypee Greater Noida - the Avantha Masters asian tour golf tournament is being played there - live on Ten Sports today from 15:30 IST.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - incase anyone wants to see Jaypee Greater Noida - the Avantha Masters asian tour golf tournament is being played there - live on Ten Sports today from 15:30 IST.

Dinesh bro...what is latest resale of golf facing kalypso court apartment.

looking for a 4 br....
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dinesh bro...what is latest resale of golf facing kalypso court apartment.

looking for a 4 br....

My cousin sis owns a 4 bhk in Kalypso. She mentioned she was getting calls of 8500 whereas I've been getting regular calls of 8k for 3bhk.

Best is to spk to a couple of brokers...first as a seller and then as a buyer

CommentQuote
  • 8.0K and 8.5K is big difference?I know 8.0 look like real picture.For 4bhk, buyer can pay even 8.5K for 3bhk it get difficult to convince buyer.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My cousin sis owns a 4 bhk in Kalypso. She mentioned she was getting calls of 8500 whereas I've been getting regular calls of 8k for 3bhk.

Best is to spk to a couple of brokers...first as a seller and then as a buyer

CommentQuote

Originally Posted by khalijeb
    8.0K and 8.5K is big difference?I know 8.0 look like real picture.For 4bhk, buyer can pay even 8.5K for 3bhk it get difficult to convince buyer.

Pls share if you can get more accurate details.

Well Imperial with same specs is going for 9.5 k for 4bhk

Quite clear that the 4 bhk is more costly

CommentQuote
    Pls share if you can get more accurate details.

Well Imperial with same specs is going for 9.5 k for 4bhk

Quite clear that the 4 bhk is more costly

Why is $BHK more expensive eg

1) Loading is more in 4BHK
    2) Demand for rental is also less as compared to 3 BHK
    3) Harder to sell
    CommentQuote

Why is $BHK more expensive eg

1) Loading is more in 4BHK
    2) Demand for rental is also less as compared to 3 BHK
    3) Harder to sell

When you can afford 2CR then 3CR is generally affordable.

Loading - folks bother less about loading in this segment where specs and exclusivity and GC living is more important

Are you sure on the harder to sell thing. 4BHK imperial was sold out aroubd 2009 timelines.

Even other projects like ATS OH or L 300 - the bigger units are easily more expensive

CommentQuote
    When you can afford 2CR then 3CR is generally affordable.

Loading - folks bother less about loading in this segment where specs and exclusivity and GC living is more important

Are you sure on the harder to sell thing. 4BHK imperial was sold out aroubd 2009 timelines.

Even other projects like ATS OH or L 300 - the bigger units are easily more expensive

Dinesh bro..

You are right about 2 cr and 3 cr spending power but having said that big ticket resale is always more difficult to offload . ATS 4 BR have better specs and also may be a different exclusive tower (if I am not mistaken).

Kalypso court 3 BR 2450 sq ft or 3100 Sq ft BR are of same specs...thats why I was wondering why 4BR are more expensive.

Any way Indian RE has its own style.
    CommentQuote

Dinesh bro..

You are right about 2 cr and 3 cr spending power but having said that big ticket resale is always more difficult to offload . ATS 4 BR have better specs and also may be a different exclusive tower (if I am not mistaken).

Kalypso court 3 BR 2450 sq ft or 3100 Sq ft BR are of same specs...thats why I was wondering why 4BR are more expensive.

Any way Indian RE has its own style.

Ok - didnt understand the Q earlier. The 4 BHK is a real gem. It has much bigger bedrooms, a family room and bigger balconies facing the GC.

I assure you if I was a wealthy family I'd very easily pick the 4BHK despite the extra amount.

If poss go visit and ull know.

Infact personally I wouldnt hv gotten KB if we had the 4bhk instead of the 3bhk in Kalypso.

Id have gone with UGCC or something in Ggn - probably the later.

Further bro a lot of 4 bhks are owned by end users and not much is up for sale.

I didnt know the ATS 2900 Had better specs.. hmmmm

CommentQuote
    Ok - didnt understand the Q earlier. The 4 BHK is a real gem. It has much bigger bedrooms, a family room and bigger balconies facing the GC.

I assure you if I was a wealthy family I'd very easily pick the 4BHK despite the extra amount.

If poss go visit and ull know.

Infact personally I wouldnt hv gotten KB if we had the 4bhk instead of the 3bhk in Kalypso.

Id have gone with UGCC or something in Ggn - probably the later.

Further bro a lot of 4 bhks are owned by end users and not much is up for sale.

I didnt know the ATS 2900 Had better specs.. hmmmm

by specs I meant for e.g. 2 flats on a floor like in ATS kocoon.
    CommentQuote