What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Why is $BHK more expensive eg

    1) Loading is more in 4BHK
    2) Demand for rental is also less as compared to 3 BHK
    3) Harder to sell


    Well simple reason.. they are the best flats in terms of views.... look at any society:
    Orchards - Nose unit is 4bhk
    Lotus 300 - Lower floors and park facing
    Knight court/kalyspo/imperial: Mostly 4bhk are best located in terms of views or are nose units.. almost always.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Dinesh bhai few questions for you or anyone who has an idea. Maybe a vague question to ask but just curious.
    Is there any news on Noida leasehold being converted to freehold?
    Should in the future this happen, would flat owners have to pay anything for such conversion?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Dinesh bhai few questions for you or anyone who has an idea. Maybe a vague question to ask but just curious.
    Is there any news on Noida leasehold being converted to freehold?
    Should in the future this happen, would flat owners have to pay anything for such conversion?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    AFAIK - rumours have been on for some time now but nothing concrete has been announced.

    Yes there would be some sort of conversion fee.

    Around 5-6 months back there was a big thread on this topic if you can search for the same

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Minimal possibility of this freehold happening in short to medium term. The main reason being it will put an end to builders party

    1. They will have to pay for land upfront rather than over 10 years of lease
    2. Plots will become eligible to be sold and registered as floors - which again means impact on demand for apartments

    The govt being run by the builders today - and the powerful broker lobby - this is not happening in a hurry.

    In short, Don't take your buying/ selling decisions based on these rumours...
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Minimal possibility of this freehold happening in short to medium term. The main reason being it will put an end to builders party

    1. They will have to pay for land upfront rather than over 10 years of lease
    2. Plots will become eligible to be sold and registered as floors - which again means impact on demand for apartments

    The govt being run by the builders today - and the powerful broker lobby - this is not happening in a hurry.

    In short, Don't take your buying/ selling decisions based on these rumours...


    Thanks for the response. I agree that this could happen in the long run.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    AFAIK - rumours have been on for some time now but nothing concrete has been announced.

    Yes there would be some sort of conversion fee.

    Around 5-6 months back there was a big thread on this topic if you can search for the same

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Thanks Dinesh bhai. Are the conversion rates high if you have any idea wherever such conversions may have happened?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • We can draw some parallels from when DDA flats were allowed conversion to freehold.. Though looking back I think those charges were really low
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Minimal possibility of this freehold happening in short to medium term. The main reason being it will put an end to builders party

    1. They will have to pay for land upfront rather than over 10 years of lease
    2. Plots will become eligible to be sold and registered as floors - which again means impact on demand for apartments

    The govt being run by the builders today - and the powerful broker lobby - this is not happening in a hurry.

    In short, Don't take your buying/ selling decisions based on these rumours...


    I would think that converting into free hold does not affect govt's ability to give deferred payment facility to builders or other allottees. Further they can still stop or allow registration of floors inspite of plots being leasehold or freehold. Today all flats will be registered separately though they are leasehold. HUDA allowed registeration of individual floors few years back only though plots were freehold. HUDA has also been allowing instalments on freehold plots. Yes conveyance deed is executed only on full payment.

    Now timing of their bringing conversion policy will depend on Govt and when they feel to have requirement of exploiting and milking this sector. If they don't bring this policy before loksabha elections then next chance comes one year before assembly elections of U.P. some one was telling recommendation is already in Lucknow.

    One thing is sure whenever it happens Jaypee will be first major beneficiary as their land is fully paid...
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what are the normal registry charges for apartments in noida.....how much one has to shell out once possession of flat in given by Jaypee?

    Is it on persqft basis or what?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Does anyone know what are the normal registry charges for apartments in noida.....how much one has to shell out once possession of flat in given by Jaypee?

    Is it on persqft basis or what?


    Wait doesn't jaypee handle all that?
    CommentQuote
  • Any new good project coming up from Jaypee in noida - 4bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by mpandey78
    I have posted the question to the customer care guy for my project inquiring about the new super area. I got a reply stating WHY increase happens but he did not mention the updated area stating that that would be SHARED at the possession time.
    So, now I have asked him as to what did Mr Ajit Kumar SHARE with us on the 9th of March then and have copied the picture of the chart on the email.
    Now, waiting for his reply as I am curious to see what the response would be. At least, HOPEFULLY, I get some clarification before I look at legal options.
    So, finally after 4 reminders, the customer service team replied back. They say that they don't have any information at this point about the super area increase and would update us through an amendment in the PAL if there is any change in the future. This was on top of the email which had the screen shot of the chart shared in the jaypee meeting on the 9th. So now they are denying any increase for Klassic at this point.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "mpandey78
    So, finally after 4 reminders, the customer service team replied back. They say that they don't have any information at this point about the super area increase and would update us through an amendment in the PAL if there is any change in the future. This was on top of the email which had the screen shot of the chart shared in the jaypee meeting on the 9th. So now they are denying any increase for Klassic at this point.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2




    Do you have any source of information other than this forum that confirms the increase ?


    If not, it might well be a rumour.

    Has anyone here actually received a notice to this effect ?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "orchardman
    Does anyone know what are the normal registry charges for apartments in noida.....how much one has to shell out once possession of flat in given by Jaypee?

    Is it on persqft basis or what?


    I believe it is 5 or 6 % of the registered gross price. In this case the amount on the pal

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    So, finally after 4 reminders, the customer service team replied back. They say that they don't have any information at this point about the super area increase and would update us through an amendment in the PAL if there is any change in the future. This was on top of the email which had the screen shot of the chart shared in the jaypee meeting on the 9th. So now they are denying any increase for Klassic at this point.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Can you share the screen shot of the chart shared by jaypee on the 9th?
    CommentQuote