Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
    I agree, the work will not get haulted / stop because Jaypee ko Jutey padenge and the team will not be able to attend the offices...., because somebody just shared a case of already subvention for KI unit over and still UB finished...,

But they will go dam slow at site and mobilization will be just to keep u and me happy....., Birbal ki kichddi pakeki till the calender year end or tab tak aseets liquidation / FI investor ya kahin se paisa aya to kam chalega varna bhagwan bharose
    Dabbu im assuming you think Jaypee Associates n Jaypee infratech are same companies...
    Because JIL is an incredibly liquid company n it has its operations independent to JAL...
    Hope you get the point..
    Why do you think Jaypee has liquidity crunch?
    Do you know Jaypee will realise revenue by constructing only.. As most of the guys have bought in CLP..
    Plus the early the possession, the early the maintenance charges start...
    Why will they hault?
    Rather my question is how is JIL illiquid?????

Comment

Every 2-3 days, a team of very smart finance wizards come with the theory of Jaypee is bankrupt, corrupt, illiquid, stocks fell, work stopped, manoj gaur farted, manoj gaur burped...

Seriously dudes get a life/dudette...

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
        Dabbu im assuming you think Jaypee Associates n Jaypee infratech are same companies...
        Because JIL is an incredibly liquid company n it has its operations independent to JAL...
        Hope you get the point..
        Why do you think Jaypee has liquidity crunch?
        Do you know Jaypee will realise revenue by constructing only.. As most of the guys have bought in CLP..
        Plus the early the possession, the early the maintenance charges start...
        Why will they hault?
        Rather my question is how is JIL illiquid?????
        Sir G, I am well aware abt the corporate structure of Jaypee Group and some aspects of the cash flow....., so lets not enter into that.....,

How much money Jaypee has realized in CLP and the areas of deployment of these funds vs Cost to go is what needs to clarified...., In CLP the work post excavation is mile stone based, so you have to first achieve the stage and then raise the demand....., BTW if cash flow is not a reason then why in Jaypee are these delays and lack of mobilization on site ( at-least at Krescent and Orchards) ...,

and Please do not talk abt the revenue generation through maintenance charge of around INR 2 per sq ft p.m., when there is basic penalty clause of INR 5 per sq ft for delay ....

Comment

I agree, the work will not get haulted / stop because Jaypee ko Jutey padenge and the team will not be able to attend the offices...., because somebody just shared a case of already subvention for KI unit over and still UB finished...,

But they will go dam slow at site and mobilization will be just to keep u and me happy....., Birbal ki kichddi pakeki till the calender year end or tab tak aseets liquidation / FI investor ya kahin se paisa aya to kam chalega varna bhagwan bharose
          Lets have a healthy discussion with logic. Forums such as these are meant to discuss +ve's and -ve's aspects of builders/projects for which the thread is created. Baseless comments doesn't go too far from discussion/debate point of view.

I am sure Jaypee hasn't put a clause wherein re-sale cannot happen till possession therefore if one feels future aint bright than instead of wasting your time here (assuming logical discussion not happening) you must considering selling your property urgently with the help of the so called "source". Maybe that's what that source also wants ! & I can guarantee that none of the property prices in whole of Delhi/NCR, forget WT, have depreciated from their launch prices.

Rgds

Comment

Quite honestly I am a little bored of all this.

- How many of you have actually gone to the site last month and done comparisions with this month
            - How many of you have remotely tried to understand the balance sheet, the true FCCB payment scenario, the debt restructuring plans, the current and long term assets
            - How many have actually bothered to visit some of the prior deliveries that have been the BEST in the business from Townships, to Golf Courses, to F1 tracks, to expressways
            - How many understand what the repurcusions could be for Jaypee if WT is a failure - guys apart from wiping out the company - it will be a regional disaster. The entire sentiment of the area will come down. Note that this is different from the Noida Extension disaster - here a massive private builder has sold 50000 flats after having all clearences in place, it will be a much more bitter pill to take than Noida Extension which was flawed at a level of governance/legality
            - How many understand that this is the only piece of land which is free of current and future legality. It is 100% clear as mandated by the Supreme Court
            - How many of you know in majority of the projects last year - many have had construction gaps of 1-2 months and work has started again when it is averaging 1 floor a month consistently for a number of projects
            - That unlike 90% builders who promise and not deliver - Jaypee has genuiinely started adjusting late fees in the final invoice
            - That there is 6000 acres of land land which Jaypee intends to devleop on the Jaypee WT model that will be reduced to rubbish if this is not done
            - That the macroeconomic/political situation will be so desperate if this were to happen that half of Noida builders along with Jaypee will succumb

Guys - just take a parallel to the stock market, a nice stock rises 20% a year, I would call it excellent performance right - within the year however there will be falls of 5 - 10% a day even (excellent blue chips names have all done this - multiple times), however if we keep analysing each and every fall and rise and lose sight of the big picture - it would be classic analysis paralysis. Thats exactly what we are doing now.

Dont overunderstand the situation - if Jaypee is stopping construction in Novemeber - trust me no more than 10 people would know - no more. If this was out like this - there would be widespread panic and no one wants that.

The last few weeks I have seen such uncalled for, unsubstantiated claims against the builder that it is really starting to look like an agenda against the builder and WT in general

I am firmly in the camp who believe we will get a great product - the best in the area

If you dont want to be part of it fine - dont malign the name, brand and product just because you get your kicks

Oh BTW - did I tell you an insider told me that NA has found serious flaws in LB and they have built 3 floors more in every tower and thats why they are not giving posession and have told 3C that either destroy 3 floors in every tower or 3 full towers.

Yeah and the recent excessive rains have weakend the soil near Lotus Xing and that and foundations are slowly sinking. It looks like they will have to look at moving the project out somewhere else

Oh and Paras Tierria has had 3 towers built illegally on space which was marked for a road and will have to demolished

And 2 STPs are now going to be constructed around Lotus Panache

And a dense supercluster like Dharavi is going to be constructed in the plot of land near Amrapali saphire to regularise and provide shelter for all the poor people in Noida for election gains in the next election

Yeah - all that was incorrect - but you get to see how easily panic is mongered

There are so many doomsday scenarios I can paint right now that you'll either get depressed or will start laughing

Keep the faith - you've made your investment, trust yourself, trust the builder, come back after a month.

Unless someone has really good, credible news - please lets stop this
            Last edited September 18 2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
              Every 2-3 days, a team of very smart finance wizards come with the theory of Jaypee is bankrupt, corrupt, illiquid, stocks fell, work stopped, manoj gaur farted, manoj gaur burped...

Seriously dudes get a life/dudette...
              Akash G, If sharing info on the other side of the coin is to named as creating rumors or baseless theory then I have serious doubts on the people who are actually active on these forums and sharing selective info to just promote the WT in a very settled way..., they are doing a very fantastic job but actual users should just treat these as different form of Print Media Ads......,

The whole idea is to discuss / share info in whats so ever format if available..., when we ask abt the ground realities..., details abt finishing which are info req for more then just printed specifications or rather for the basic Infra..., people divert the discussions...., without trying to find/question Jaypee to dig more info which is critical for comfortable habitation..., I am sorry if I am rude but that's the ground reality...,

Comment

Akash G, If sharing info on the other side of the coin is to named as creating rumors or baseless theory then I have serious doubts on the people who are actually active on these forums and sharing selective info to just promote the WT in a very settled way..., they are doing a very fantastic job but actual users should just treat these as different form of Print Media Ads......,

The whole idea is to discuss / share info in whats so ever format if available..., when we ask abt the ground realities..., details abt finishing which are info req for more then just printed specifications or rather for the basic Infra..., people divert the discussions...., without trying to find/question Jaypee to dig more info which is critical for comfortable habitation..., I am sorry if I am rude but that's the ground reality...,
                Hi,

Can you pls explain how are you helping/assisting the situation without creating another one? Let discuss if you have something concrete to discuss

Rgds

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Quite honestly I am a little bored of all this.

- How many of you have actually gone to the site last month and done comparisions with this month
                  - How many of you have remotely tried to understand the balance sheet, the true FCCB payment scenario, the debt restructuring plans, the current and long term assets
                  - How many have actually bothered to visit some of the prior deliveries that have been the BEST in the business from Townships, to Golf Courses, to F1 tracks, to expressways
                  - How many understand what the repurcusions could be for Jaypee if WT is a failure - guys apart from wiping out the company - it will be a regional disaster. The entire sentiment of the area will come down. Note that this is different from the Noida Extension disaster - here a massive private builder has sold 50000 flats after having all clearences in place, it will be a much more bitter pill to take than Noida Extension which was flawed at a level of governance/legality
                  - How many understand that this is the only piece of land which is free of current and future legality. It is 100% clear as mandated by the Supreme Court
                  - How many of you know in majority of the projects last year - many have had construction gaps of 1-2 months and work has started again when it is averaging 1 floor a month consistently for a number of projects
                  - That unlike 90% builders who promise and not deliver - Jaypee has genuiinely started adjusting late fees in the final invoice
                  - That there is 6000 acres of land land which Jaypee intends to devleop on the Jaypee WT model that will be reduced to rubbish if this is not done
                  - That the macroeconomic/political situation will be so desperate if this were to happen that half of Noida builders along with Jaypee will succumb

Guys - just take a parallel to the stock market, a nice stock rises 20% a year, I would call it excellent performance right - within the year however there will be falls of 5 - 10% a day even (excellent blue chips names have all done this - multiple times), however if we keep analysing each and every fall and rise and lose sight of the big picture - it would be classic analysis paralysis. Thats exactly what we are doing now.

Dont overunderstand the situation - if Jaypee is stopping construction in Novemeber - trust me no more than 10 people would know - no more. If this was out like this - there would be widespread panic and no one wants that.

The last few weeks I have seen such uncalled for, unsubstantiated claims against the builder that it is really starting to look like an agenda against the builder and WT in general

I am firmly in the camp who believe we will get a great product - the best in the area

If you dont want to be part of it fine - dont malign the name, brand and product just because you get your kicks

Oh BTW - did I tell you an insider told me that NA has found serious flaws in LB and they have built 3 floors more in every tower and thats why they are not giving posession and have told 3C that either destroy 3 floors in every tower or 3 full towers.

Yeah and the recent excessive rains have weakend the soil near Lotus Xing and that and foundations are slowly sinking. It looks like they will have to look at moving the project out somewhere else

Oh and Paras Tierria has had 3 towers built illegally on space which was marked for a road and will have to demolished

And 2 STPs are now going to be constructed around Lotus Panache

And a dense supercluster like Dharavi is going to be constructed in the plot of land near Amrapali saphire to regularise and provide shelter for all the poor people in Noida for election gains in the next election

Yeah - all that was incorrect - but you get to see how easily panic is mongered

There are so many doomsday scenarios I can paint right now that you'll either get depressed or will start laughing

Keep the faith - you've made your investment, trust yourself, trust the builder, come back after a month.

Unless someone has really good, credible news - please lets stop this
                  Ha Ha Ha! Too Good!

Comment

Breaking news..

Jaypee tookever 3C.. Lol

Indianrealrumourforum? Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
                      Ha Ha Ha! Too Good!
                      And just another point that I forgot to mention that Jal stocks were up 2.5% again today - thats over 15% in the last 5 days alone.

Somehow all the bad news is known only on this forum it seems

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X