What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Can you share the screen shot of the chart shared by jaypee on the 9th?


    I don't have the chart with me right now. Check Jaypee Kosmos Feedback required thread for the chart. Page 43. It was posted by Dheerajg77. Also available in facebook Klassic group.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Happened to go to Agra via the Yamuna expressway and have to say that Jaypee has done a fantastic job. Seeing that and the greater noida development, I have no doubt in my mind that wishtown noida will shape up great. It will be worth the wait.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    I don't have the chart with me right now. Check Jaypee Kosmos Feedback required thread for the chart. Page 43. It was posted by Dheerajg77. Also available in facebook Klassic group.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    I cant seem to read it. Is there a version that can be read easily?
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I cant seem to read it. Is there a version that can be read easily?


    That's the only one available. It's not very clear but the kosmos portion is clear. You can check klassic facebook group. The chart is there too

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech targets revenue of Rs 4,000 crore in FY14
    Prime Property
    SHARE . EMAIL . PRINT . A+


    Below is the verbatim transcript of the interview

    Q: I have to begin by asking you about the capital raising activities of Jaypee Infratech. The proposed offer for sale (OFS) was called off in January thanks to poor market conditions. When will it now hit the market?

    A: As you know it is our responsibility to comply with the guidelines of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) and that is the responsibility of JP Associates Ltd (JAL) the holding company of Infratech. JAL will be doing the OFS in the next quarter.

    Q: Is it still going to be an OFS or are you looking at other routes maybe like the institutional placement programme (IPP) and again there is not much time left to meet Sebi's norms so when is this going to hit the market?

    A: We have comply with range of 75 percent and what is best in the interest of the company that we will do before the timeline.

    Q: What is Jaypee Infratech's debt? Realty companies' debt has been a big concern?

    A: Jaypee Infratech debt stands at around Rs 6,800 crore. That was a debt we had taken in 2008-2009 and the entire thing was invested for the construction of expressway. I am happy to share with you that after the expressway got commissioned in August, we tried our level best to get the interest rate reduced on the debt and also to have the debt refinanced by an instrument, which has got a longer moratorium and a longer repayment cycle. So, as the things stand today the interest has come down to about 12.5 percent from a high of about 15.5 percent. There is going to be net saving of three percent to Jaypee Infratech and entire debt has been refinanced to a 15 year instrument, partially 15-year and partially 18 years. Our plan in Jaypee Infratech is to reduce the debt of about Rs 6,800 crore to a level of about Rs 4,800 crore by end of FY14.

    Q: How exactly will you achieve this Rs 2,000 crore debt reduction?

    A: This would be achieved by taking multipronged approach. One of the options is by raising some equity. I do not see why it cannot be done, but it is something that time will decide. However, more importantly we are hopeful that we can have internal accruals because earlier all of it was going for the construction of expressway. Now that would be available to pare the debt and there can be some other opportunity. However, our focus is to bring down the debt by about Rs 2,000 crore in Infratech.

    Q: What kind of an equity dilution are we talking about, is it just to meet the Sebi norm of a 25 percent public float or something more maybe like private equity?

    A: I cannot today say that this would be the only option, but I am saying our priority is to bring down debt in the company.

    Q: So far you have monetised only one of the five land parcels along the Yamuna Expressway that is the Wish Town in Noida. We have seen many projects here delayed, is it because of those delays, which you have not monetised the other land parcels? Are you are ready to start launching the Agra Township?

    A: We thought let us first put our house in order here and then even this contraction of economy also compelled us to go slow. However, when the expressway was not opened there were issues because without the connectivity, Agra parcel has got no value. So as people are experiencing, now the time is right for us to launch Agra project.

    Q: What is the immediate launch pipeline?

    A: As a group other than Wish Town, Noida, a lot of real estate development is coming up at Formula One (F1) City. You are going to see lot of actions as far other land parcels like Sports City North and Wish Town at Agra are concerned. These are going to be in the list of priorities.

    Q: What kind of prices are we talking about in Agra because you can't charge in Agra what you have been charging in Noida?

    A: Rate of the real estate and the pace of additional sales all depend on how the economy of the state and the country is going to perform and we all know there is bit of contraction in our economy. However, I am quite convinced and quite confident that at Agra we would be able to have an average realisation of Rs 3,800-4,000 per square feet across different products.

    Q: What kind of ticket prices are we really talking about?

    A: Minimum ticket size of about Rs 35 lakhs and going all the way upto Rs 55 lakhs.

    Q: Sports City around the Jaypee F1 track. You say that’s another priority. What exactly is on the anvil?

    A: In Sports City there would be multiple products. We have been able to successfully launch Bougainvilleas, the farm houses which are in the range of about Rs 8-10 crore, then there are studio apartments about Rs 40 lakhs, then there are going to be very iconic apartments overseeing the F1 track, their ticket-size maybe about Rs1 crore.

    Q: Can you give me revenue guidance for FY14?

    A: Jaypee Infratech, if all goes well this year it would be recording in FY13 a revenue of about Rs 3,300 crore and as things stand today I am quite hopeful for FY14 it will be touching about Rs 4,000 crore.

    Q: While all this is fine the fact is you did get lot flak from Buyer’s Association of the Noida, Wish Town for late deliveries. Are deliveries back on track?

    A: I appreciate the concerns of people, when things are delayed. I also would like to say that our organisation has delivered some of the most difficult projects in some of the most challenging circumstances consistently. But our real estate deliveries were not on schedule to begin with and we are conscious. In fact there are a variety of reasons. It is not that there was no intent. So, the intent was right, but, yes, they got affected and you are right when you hear all these associations and we also had our own experiences and we did come out with some solutions, which were reasonable, which got accepted and now lot of deliveries of different product is taking place. I am more than confident that once people start coming to this Wish Town, Noida they will have this satisfaction that even though there was some inconvenience, but ultimately the experience of Wish Town, Noida would make them reaffirm that their decision was right.

    Q: What kind of compensation did you offer your buyers?

    A: We did do the soul-searching, as people came out with their problems and their payment plan were modified and there were some other schemes, but we then changed to construction-linked plan (CLP) payment plan and ultimately they also saw the effort, which we had made to make up for the delay and now how we are developing the other facilities like clubs and everything. So, this ultimately led to increased confidence in Jaypee Group.

    Q: You were seen very close to Mayawati, but then it was Akhilesh Yadav that actually inaugurated the Yamuna Expressway. So are you close now to both the Samajwadi Party and the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)? What do you tell your critics?

    A: My answer is same as it was earlier. We have been working in 18 states of the country and we are proud to work and I maintain that Akhilesh Yadavji is a very young and dynamic chief minister. He wants to do good for his state and the very fact that he inaugurated the expressway shows that how much determined he is for the welfare of his state and as you know about eight weeks back Government of India had that investor summit at Agra where almost 60 countries participated and where Honourable Vice President, Shri Ansariji and Sharmaji, our Honourable Minister of Commerce were there and Honourable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (UP) were there. So, I am very happy that delegates of many countries travelled on the Yamuna Expressway. So it is not a question of a regime, it is a question of how growth will take place all around the country.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by BiWild
    Jaypee Infratech targets revenue of Rs 4,000 crore in FY14
    Prime Property
    SHARE . EMAIL . PRINT . A+


    Below is the verbatim transcript of the interview

    Q: I have to begin by asking you about the capital raising activities of Jaypee Infratech. The proposed offer for sale (OFS) was called off in January thanks to poor market conditions. When will it now hit the market?

    A: As you know it is our responsibility to comply with the guidelines of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) and that is the responsibility of JP Associates Ltd (JAL) the holding company of Infratech. JAL will be doing the OFS in the next quarter.

    Q: Is it still going to be an OFS or are you looking at other routes maybe like the institutional placement programme (IPP) and again there is not much time left to meet Sebi's norms so when is this going to hit the market?

    A: We have comply with range of 75 percent and what is best in the interest of the company that we will do before the timeline.

    Q: What is Jaypee Infratech's debt? Realty companies' debt has been a big concern?

    A: Jaypee Infratech debt stands at around Rs 6,800 crore. That was a debt we had taken in 2008-2009 and the entire thing was invested for the construction of expressway. I am happy to share with you that after the expressway got commissioned in August, we tried our level best to get the interest rate reduced on the debt and also to have the debt refinanced by an instrument, which has got a longer moratorium and a longer repayment cycle. So, as the things stand today the interest has come down to about 12.5 percent from a high of about 15.5 percent. There is going to be net saving of three percent to Jaypee Infratech and entire debt has been refinanced to a 15 year instrument, partially 15-year and partially 18 years. Our plan in Jaypee Infratech is to reduce the debt of about Rs 6,800 crore to a level of about Rs 4,800 crore by end of FY14.

    Q: How exactly will you achieve this Rs 2,000 crore debt reduction?

    A: This would be achieved by taking multipronged approach. One of the options is by raising some equity. I do not see why it cannot be done, but it is something that time will decide. However, more importantly we are hopeful that we can have internal accruals because earlier all of it was going for the construction of expressway. Now that would be available to pare the debt and there can be some other opportunity. However, our focus is to bring down the debt by about Rs 2,000 crore in Infratech.

    Q: What kind of an equity dilution are we talking about, is it just to meet the Sebi norm of a 25 percent public float or something more maybe like private equity?

    A: I cannot today say that this would be the only option, but I am saying our priority is to bring down debt in the company.

    Q: So far you have monetised only one of the five land parcels along the Yamuna Expressway that is the Wish Town in Noida. We have seen many projects here delayed, is it because of those delays, which you have not monetised the other land parcels? Are you are ready to start launching the Agra Township?

    A: We thought let us first put our house in order here and then even this contraction of economy also compelled us to go slow. However, when the expressway was not opened there were issues because without the connectivity, Agra parcel has got no value. So as people are experiencing, now the time is right for us to launch Agra project.

    Q: What is the immediate launch pipeline?

    A: As a group other than Wish Town, Noida, a lot of real estate development is coming up at Formula One (F1) City. You are going to see lot of actions as far other land parcels like Sports City North and Wish Town at Agra are concerned. These are going to be in the list of priorities.

    Q: What kind of prices are we talking about in Agra because you can't charge in Agra what you have been charging in Noida?

    A: Rate of the real estate and the pace of additional sales all depend on how the economy of the state and the country is going to perform and we all know there is bit of contraction in our economy. However, I am quite convinced and quite confident that at Agra we would be able to have an average realisation of Rs 3,800-4,000 per square feet across different products.

    Q: What kind of ticket prices are we really talking about?

    A: Minimum ticket size of about Rs 35 lakhs and going all the way upto Rs 55 lakhs.

    Q: Sports City around the Jaypee F1 track. You say that’s another priority. What exactly is on the anvil?

    A: In Sports City there would be multiple products. We have been able to successfully launch Bougainvilleas, the farm houses which are in the range of about Rs 8-10 crore, then there are studio apartments about Rs 40 lakhs, then there are going to be very iconic apartments overseeing the F1 track, their ticket-size maybe about Rs1 crore.

    Q: Can you give me revenue guidance for FY14?

    A: Jaypee Infratech, if all goes well this year it would be recording in FY13 a revenue of about Rs 3,300 crore and as things stand today I am quite hopeful for FY14 it will be touching about Rs 4,000 crore.

    Q: While all this is fine the fact is you did get lot flak from Buyer’s Association of the Noida, Wish Town for late deliveries. Are deliveries back on track?

    A: I appreciate the concerns of people, when things are delayed. I also would like to say that our organisation has delivered some of the most difficult projects in some of the most challenging circumstances consistently. But our real estate deliveries were not on schedule to begin with and we are conscious. In fact there are a variety of reasons. It is not that there was no intent. So, the intent was right, but, yes, they got affected and you are right when you hear all these associations and we also had our own experiences and we did come out with some solutions, which were reasonable, which got accepted and now lot of deliveries of different product is taking place. I am more than confident that once people start coming to this Wish Town, Noida they will have this satisfaction that even though there was some inconvenience, but ultimately the experience of Wish Town, Noida would make them reaffirm that their decision was right.

    Q: What kind of compensation did you offer your buyers?

    A: We did do the soul-searching, as people came out with their problems and their payment plan were modified and there were some other schemes, but we then changed to construction-linked plan (CLP) payment plan and ultimately they also saw the effort, which we had made to make up for the delay and now how we are developing the other facilities like clubs and everything. So, this ultimately led to increased confidence in Jaypee Group.

    Q: You were seen very close to Mayawati, but then it was Akhilesh Yadav that actually inaugurated the Yamuna Expressway. So are you close now to both the Samajwadi Party and the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)? What do you tell your critics?

    A: My answer is same as it was earlier. We have been working in 18 states of the country and we are proud to work and I maintain that Akhilesh Yadavji is a very young and dynamic chief minister. He wants to do good for his state and the very fact that he inaugurated the expressway shows that how much determined he is for the welfare of his state and as you know about eight weeks back Government of India had that investor summit at Agra where almost 60 countries participated and where Honourable Vice President, Shri Ansariji and Sharmaji, our Honourable Minister of Commerce were there and Honourable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (UP) were there. So, I am very happy that delegates of many countries travelled on the Yamuna Expressway. So it is not a question of a regime, it is a question of how growth will take place all around the country.


    Blatant lie about possession happening and about the club. When you ask them they say that right now they haven't decided on the club facility let aside constructing them.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiWild


    Q: What kind of compensation did you offer your buyers?

    A: We did do the soul-searching, as people came out with their problems and their payment plan were modified and there were some other schemes, but we then changed to construction-linked plan (CLP) payment plan and ultimately they also saw the effort, which we had made to make up for the delay and now how we are developing the other facilities like clubs and everything. So, this ultimately led to increased confidence in Jaypee Group.



    Changing them from time linked to CLP led to increased confidence in Jaypee group? If they intended to give compensation this would have been the place to say it.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the FAR of jaypee projects? As in the whole of wishtown.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • March pics are uploaded on site
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh Bhai. Good visible progress in all towers of KBA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    Thanks Dinesh Bhai. Good visible progress in all towers of KBA


    Yes bro - KBA has picked up. All the best for that.

    All - do have a look at the Kalisto townhomes that are undergoing some finishing. They're looking quite nice

    Jaypee Kallisto Town Homes Noida, Jaypee plots in Kallisto Town Homes Noida | Jaypee Greens
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know who the contractor is working KBA?

    *EDIT

    Also, I have a 1615 unit there. Would like to get a bigger unit for self-use. Should I get a 2250 KBA or 1798 Orchards? What would you recommend?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes bro - KBA has picked up. All the best for that.

    All - do have a look at the Kalisto townhomes that are undergoing some finishing. They're looking quite nice

    Jaypee Kallisto Town Homes Noida, Jaypee plots in Kallisto Town Homes Noida | Jaypee Greens


    Dinesh bhai .... what are the going rates for these .... sizes, specs etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    Does anyone know who the contractor is working KBA?

    *EDIT

    Also, I have a 1615 unit there. Would like to get a bigger unit for self-use. Should I get a 2250 KBA or 1798 Orchards? What would you recommend?


    Ahluwalia Contracts ....

    going by Pavillion experience - there is no point paying Jaypee for finishing hence avoid pavillion, orchard ....... Kalypso can be considered .....

    Better to upgrade to bigger unit in KBA.... they are thread bare apartments .... do your own finishing .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Dinesh bhai .... what are the going rates for these .... sizes, specs etc


    Shaurya Bhai ..last I hrd 12-13 k. I would avoid only coz a lot of construction is due around it for nxt 3-4 yrs

    Specs are quite high end

    Sizes I think r 2 ... actually details were there onsite

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote