Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Rahulchawla bhai ham sabka bloodpressure bhada ke chale gaye...
    Kisi din inhe WT mein party dete hain ;-)))

Comment

Dinesh,

a copy and paste from your earlier posts...., If I have missed answers to the list posted by you..., then please let me know and share again as this will definitely clear few of the doubts which off-late have come after being a silent spectator of this forum for last few months...., if still not answered then I request all the genuine Investors and end users to start asking it from Jaypee Team, as they r important....here it goes...

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
      2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
      3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
      4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
      6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
      7.Where will guests park their cars
      8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
      10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
      11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
      12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
      13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
      15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
      17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
      19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
      20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
      22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Few add ons from my side:-

1) The brand of electrical / sanitary fittings and the warranties attached with them.
      2) Whats will be the tenure of the defect liability period for the units post possession and the format / disclaimers attached to the same.
      3)Why is Jaypee team creating confusion by changing specifications / using different language e.g. The modular Kitchen at Krescent has become just Kitchen now on web site, and the woodwork in all bed rooms as mentioned in the brochures has been changed to Wardrobes in PAL.
      4) Number of power substations and their locations.
      5) Change in the final area, will we get a detailed working for justifying change in the salable area (This has happened in more than one project as shared on various forums) or it will again be a top shared secret or a puzzle.

Comment

guys mamta has just withdrawn support....things gettin worse in the country....market will be in bad shape from tom

Comment

Bro - I made a lot of effort assimilating this and had asked for volunteers to pick sections up. Unfortunately only one or two came forward so this initiative was lost.

Most of us are armchair analysts and have lost the urge for actual legwork.

Sorry but I am not going to pick this again.

Comment

dinesh bhai mein tumahre sath hu....

Comment

I reiterate that I am a optimistic end user who is ready to accept a delay of around two years, but the reality on the ground Vs commitments should be openly discussed.

I will be really happy and obliged if a single senior member from Jaypee comes on record and say that we will be using the cash flows of recently launched projects to finish Imperial Court, PC etc and then the cash flows being generated from the possession of these units shall be used in the recently launched projects, So you will see just start of excavation and pilling activity going on for next 15-18 months on these recently launched projects.

This will seriously help in managing my own cash-flows as Jaypee has started charging interest for even a single day delay even if that happens to be a non working day.

But if my fellow member gives a justification that delay's in coming out of the basement is due to the Jamuna pusta, then I seriously doubt the credibility of the Information..., Sorry, but I just can't buy that. A setup like Jaypee supported by Aluwalia's, L&T's, BL Kashyap's of India are not aware of the soil condition of the site before putting time lines on record that too in PAL and monthly Investor's PPT's.

So my only request to all the fellow members is that lets start sharing in formation which actually would be helpful post occupation of the projects, e.g. I will definitely buy two more car parks today if Jaypee will not allow the surface car parking.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
                guys mamta has just withdrawn support....things gettin worse in the country....market will be in bad shape from tom
                This is one thing in last few years that I have appreciated about congress. At least they have managed to stand upto it. One Mamta had put entire country on the road back to dark ages. Irrespective of what drove them, I am confident they will manage still similar to Nuclear deal. Mayawati is not in a position to contest lok sabha elections and even though she would say she opposes the congress move. But, she will be absent on voting day just to ensure elections do not happen just now. In this situation they will need just 6 more MPs out of the entire bunch of opposition and neutrals. I am sure 6 toh BJP ke hi tootenge. It pays to be absent then why make a presence

My personal opinion is bade log aur optimists is uncertainty aur panic situation ka bhi fayeda uthayenge.

Comment

koi tension naa lo neta ji (mulayam) will save the day for congress

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                    koi tension naa lo neta ji (mulayam) will save the day for congress
                    he may, but chances are he will favour early elections.Abhi netaji ki paancho ungliya ghee mein aur sir kadhai mein hai

Comment

Originally posted by 4luvofmoney View Post
                      he may, but chances are he will favour early elections.Abhi netaji ki paancho ungliya ghee mein aur sir kadhai mein hai
                      bhaiya sampradayik taakaton ko satta se door rakhne ke liye neta ji filhaal chunav nahin chahte hain

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X