What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays


    Shaurya Bhai ..last I hrd 12-13 k. I would avoid only coz a lot of construction is due around it for nxt 3-4 yrs

    Specs are quite high end

    Sizes I think r 2 ... actually details were there onsite

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    What do you mean by high end?
    What are the specs here?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Bahut din se kuch naye launch ki bahar nahin aayi hai jaypee wish town mein. Kuch naya project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    What do you mean by high end?
    What are the specs here?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner


    Google them yourself. They are available on the parent website.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Dinesh bhai .... what are the going rates for these .... sizes, specs etc


    Kallisto homes are waaayyy too expensive for the kind of specs that are touted... they may be good, but are not great and definitely not worth a million dollars plus (going price is around 6 crores if 99acres is right)

    there is NO logic behind the prices that are being charged for real estate these days....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Kallisto homes are waaayyy too expensive for the kind of specs that are touted... they may be good, but are not great and definitely not worth a million dollars plus (going price is around 6 crores if 99acres is right)

    there is NO logic behind the prices that are being charged for real estate these days....


    Thats your perspective. How much do you think would be a fair rate for a 4500 sq ft built up Villa in a premier sector in a premier gated township bare meters from a manicured golf course - with a KM long view and sun in the front.

    In this category you think Specs really matter (I'm not directly comparing but Aralias are selling at 2.5 times the BSP price of Kalisto BARESHELL - they are flats and these are Villas - sure there is the Gurgaon effect - but just a point that Specs aren't a huge deal here - even Jaypee GN townhomes at 14 CR are Bareshell and no one sells in resale)?

    Just for the record though there is all wood/Italian Marble and Imported Modular Kitchen and whatnot in Kalisto so these ARE pretty good specs

    The only reason I wouldn't recommend this currently is there is going to be construction all around for 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • metro

    Real estate market looks so dead, noida in particular is so amazingly slow, off late. is there any realistic buying/selling happening? btw, today in the newspaper it was mentioned metro is coming to sector 128 noida also, which would be the last stop. i dont knw how true is that though.


    brgds
    sachin


    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thats your perspective. How much do you think would be a fair rate for a 4500 sq ft built up Villa in a premier sector in a premier gated township bare meters from a manicured golf course - with a KM long view and sun in the front.

    In this category you think Specs really matter (I'm not directly comparing but Aralias are selling at 2.5 times the BSP price of Kalisto BARESHELL - they are flats and these are Villas - sure there is the Gurgaon effect - but just a point that Specs aren't a huge deal here - even Jaypee GN townhomes at 14 CR are Bareshell and no one sells in resale)?

    Just for the record though there is all wood/Italian Marble and Imported Modular Kitchen and whatnot in Kalisto so these ARE pretty good specs

    The only reason I wouldn't recommend this currently is there is going to be construction all around for 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Real estate market looks so dead, noida in particular is so amazingly slow, off late. is there any realistic buying/selling happening? btw, today in the newspaper it was mentioned metro is coming to sector 128 noida also, which would be the last stop. i dont knw how true is that though.


    brgds
    sachin


    All phases....itll probably get worse before it gets better

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    All phases....itll probably get worse before it gets better

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    if the situation is so bad then why am I getting so many calls from brokers to buy my unit in Orchards....is it fake?.....is it not an indication of demand from buyers?

    all these seem to be genuine calls and I seem to have made a profit of close to 50% on my investment in around 1.5 years?

    Am I missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers hire these girls/boys to call people who is ready to sell. They are doing their job to find who is selling. Once you confirm you are in then they will agree with you for x price then their 2nd job starts to find buyer through posting in local papers, online portals and informing other brokers I have this unit available.

    So broker calls just mean your property is saleable but it doesn't mean its price is increasing.


    Originally Posted by orchardman
    if the situation is so bad then why am I getting so many calls from brokers to buy my unit in Orchards....is it fake?.....is it not an indication of demand from buyers?

    all these seem to be genuine calls and I seem to have made a profit of close to 50% on my investment in around 1.5 years?

    Am I missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • is there builder buyer agreement in flats sold by jaypee. KBA, KPA Kasa asles.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand Singh
    is there builder buyer agreement in flats sold by jaypee. KBA, KPA Kasa asles.


    Yes but u need to register it

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloo
    Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 2-3 years.


    Plz rectify ur question to:
    Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 4-5 years.
    Around 30 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
    Around 24 months to finish (specification is better than any other non-GC projects in WT)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Plz rectify ur question to:
    Dear Friends, For Jaypee Krescent Homes what will be the rent in per sq ft for middle floor golf facing once the flat get ready after 4-5 years.
    Around 30 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
    Around 24 months to finish (specification is better than any other non-GC projects in WT)



    @Rahulkumar,

    what do you think about Orchards, as per your logic,


    Around 40 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
    Around 30 months to finish (specification is better than Krescent Homes and any other non-GC projects in WT)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shine2013
    @Rahulkumar,

    what do you think about Orchards, as per your logic,


    Around 40 months to raise the tower ( 1 month/floor)
    Around 30 months to finish (specification is better than Krescent Homes and any other non-GC projects in WT)


    Highly possible after seeing last 20 days progress in Orchards.
    CommentQuote