Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by HirenV View Post
    Sure I understand your point. Jaypee is known for delays therefore people entering into this project must have considered this fact. How much delay is something nobody can be precise about. What we are discussing here & the idea of previous post was to extend first hand info of what outsiders feel about the place and the way its coming up & its positive for all buyers in WT. I feel its imp to get an outsider's view also and not of someone who is anti Jaypee or in favour of it

Mumbai is a developed market with more seasoned developers. A Hiranandani or Raheja's have excellent projects delivered to their credit & there is no point in comparison. Jaypee's priority i feel especially after F-1 and Y-eway has changed towards delivering projects in WT which were launched years ago. I think at this point, collectively, lets support and give credit where deserved to atleast the intentions of delivering the first project in WT. Sooner or later time will come for all projects. Jaypee will go bankrupt, cash crunch etc etc is something which are loose statements unless logical discussion/assumptions are displayed. Surely, this forum is meant for that

I'll pick up the list from previous post of Dinesh and definitely get atleast a couple of queries answered

Rgds,
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
      Ok, WTowners, So here goes:

View of Kosmos Heights inner towers plus underground basement parking work happening.

[attach]14260[/attach]

View of Pavilion Court from inside Golf course greens

[attach]14254[/attach]

View from one of the Kosmos towers overlooking the C1G community facilities with Krecent Homes to the left at the back, Kasa Isles in the middle with upper basement work happening and Klassic Shaurya towers emerging upto three four floors on extreme right. The green belt is the Noida expressway with contruction happening in sec 137 towers in the distance.

[attach]14259[/attach]

View of Kalypso from ground level.

[attach]14257[/attach]

Driveway into the inner golf course area with a villa under construction.

[attach]14253[/attach]

Imperial Court towers from the greens.

[attach]14252[/attach]

Basement underground two level car parking being developed under Kosmos inner greens.

[attach]14261[/attach]

Looking south - PC towers with low rise Augusta Town Homes on extreme left...

[attach]14255[/attach]

Construction materials lying outside PC where some of the Hazel villas will come up.

[attach]14258[/attach]

Approach to towers right next to the greens

[attach]14256[/attach]

To all those people who claim that living in WT will take 5-10 years, please get up from the computer and visit the sites yourself. WT is no smaller than any Noida sector where one society is RTM with construction happening on an adjacent plot. Atleast areas around the Golf course will be livable pretty soon imo. If this is not livable or good living soon, then nothing in NCR is!
      Look forward to some constructive debate...
      Is this Jaypee Greens KOSMOS??

Comment

Originally posted by priyaj View Post
        Brother, sorry for sounding arrogant, but can't you read the captions given with the photos?

Comment

Brother, sorry for sounding arrogant, but can't you read the captions given with the photos?
          Great work bearish. Looks very very impressive.

Rgds

Comment

Originally posted by priyaj View Post
            Bearish Bhai, photos kis din and at what hr click ki..., puri site pe ek bhi worker kaam karta hua nazar nahin aa raha hai...,

When I visited the site last, at-least on each site there were few workers...., yeh photo's dekh kar toe lag raha hai ki kaam bandh hoe gaya hai.....,
            Last edited September 20 2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
              Bearish Bhai, photos kis din and at what hr click ki..., puri site pe ek bhi worker kaam karta hua nazar nahin aa raha hai...,

When I visited the site last, at-least on each site there were few workers...., yeh photo's dekh kar toe lag raha hai ki kaam bandh hoe gaya hai.....,
              Shot a month ago all over wishtown. Did not focus on the workers as that was not what i wanted to show. The endeavour was to show all round development of the township as a whole.
              You will find a lot of labour at Klassic/Shaurya, Kosmos and inside the towers in PC where internal finishing is happening. I even saw a lot of workers at the orchards and KBA site but somebody was mentioning that they have been withdrawn from there. Not sure about that bit.

Comment

Shot a month ago all over wishtown. Did not focus on the workers as that was not what i wanted to show. The endeavour was to show all round development of the township as a whole.
                You will find a lot of labour at Klassic/Shaurya, Kosmos and inside the towers in PC where internal finishing is happening. I even saw a lot of workers at the orchards and KBA site but somebody was mentioning that they have been withdrawn from there. Not sure about that bit.
                does that means, you intentionally avoided clicking living things on this planet in your photographs ow ek aadh admi toe dikhta..., structures/material without workers ke alawa sirf ek Honda city dikh rahi hai...., jaise kisi photo shoot mein photographers ke vehicle ke piche GM marketing ki car chal rahi hoe...

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                  does that means, you intentionally avoided clicking living things on this planet in your photographs ow ek aadh admi toe dikhta..., structures/material without workers ke alawa sirf ek Honda city dikh rahi hai...., jaise kisi photo shoot mein photographers ke vehicle ke piche GM marketing ki car chal rahi hoe...
                  That is a very uncalled for post. Rather than thanking the individual for doing the legwork to bring you the pictures you are doubting his intentions.

I went 10 days back and there was an army of workers.

If you have a different opinion go visit the site and post something first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    That is a very uncalled for post. Rather than thanking the individual for doing the legwork to bring you the pictures you are doubting his intentions.

I went 10 days back and there was an army of workers.

If you have a different opinion go visit the site and post something first hand.
                    I am sorry dinesh for GM marketing comment and if it has created a bad taste but I am still curious that how come not a single person is visible..., even in my earlier post even i conveyed that the workers were there
                    Last edited September 20 2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Dabbu stop behaving like a pappu..
                      You are invested and still have so many doubts?
                      Bech ke nikal lo..
                      Itna bad mouth karoge toh kaise chalega?
                      Invest in 3C/Prateek etc for better returns n early delivery..
                      Avoid jaypee..
                      Regards

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X