What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Highly possible after seeing last 20 days progress in Orchards.

What happened??? L&T cool off?? Issi ka dar tha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    What happened??? L&T cool off?? Issi ka dar tha

Visited the Orchards site yesterday. W.r.t my earlier visit on 20th March very mild progress in my tower A1(GF slab is still on progress) . When I asked one of the L&T engineer why the progress in tower is so slow. His reply was progress is normally non-uniform. Presently construction also started in parking area (one can see pillar in the construction update picture) because of which progress in floor construction will be slow for a couple of days.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai

Thanks for the update.
    That sounds reasonable .

This is good progress.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypp Greens- Buddh Circuit Studios

Dear Friends,

can you please advise how will be the investment prospects and project future for Jaypee Buddh Circuit for Studio apartments. What will be the resale prospects etc. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloo
    Dear Friends,

can you please advise how will be the investment prospects and project future for Jaypee Buddh Circuit for Studio apartments. What will be the resale prospects etc. Thanks

Stay away. Below is my rationale.

- Rates are not that low and one could find better deals in Wishtown only, why go another 30 kms away when the rate difference is just 20%.
      - Wishtown will not start occupancy for another year and not huge occupancy is expected for initial few years and you can just imagine how much time it would take for Y exy
      - There is enormous amount of land on Y exy and that would keep prices of flats down as supply is always ensured.
      - There could be some investment sense in that area but only for plots.
      - Also one wouldn't find any buyers at that place in case of a slowdown.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

If you can invest and forget till 2020, please go ahead as a minimum of 5-10 years horizon is required to get some good returns from YEW.

Plots will be better than flats. Seasonal requirement of flats for rent may be there due to F-1 race etc.

Plots may be used by some to make a farm house and enjoy weekends.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

Terrible (in my opinion) - Id stay away. I hd posted some thoughts why in the YEW section.

But the herd mentallity had taken over in the thread and ppl became very defensive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I had posted this earlier in the yew thread

Good god - I just saw this thread on learning phase 1 is sold out.

Sheer madness - can anyone tell me why they are buying this?

- This is half a kilometer from F1 track - no hope for any views
    - 16 apartments per floor with 2 lifts and 15 floors (service lift is only operational on demand). Do you know the potential wait time if 2 lifts service 240 apartments (even if they are small ones)
    - Only surface parking, nothing dedicated for the owner
    - Very very ordinary specifications - as per infopack - "All provided of Standard Company make"
    - Virtually nil appreciation in Kassia etc for 2 odd years
    - Sports city a long long way from being habitable
    - Nearly 50-60% payment to be done in first 5-6 months
    - First transfer only after paying 30%
    - Stiff fees on second transfer
    - Status of plans approval - "The land use plans as well as the layout plan for the Jaypee Greens Sports City (East) have been approved in principle by the Yamuna Expressway Authority." - the floor plans have NOT been approved
    - And has someone read the cancellation clause. One month post PAL if u change ur mind then good luck

- If the request for cancellation is received:
    a) Within 30 days from the date of PAL - No deduction will be made and 100% of the amount received will be refunded.
    b) After 1 month from the date of PAL - 100% of the EMD will be deducted along with overdue interest, and the balance will be refunded to the customer.
    No interest shall be payable to the customer on the amount paid by him in any of the above cases.

Too much bhed chaal.

And for Gods sakes Jaypee Aman at near structure complete, one year from possession - nearer both to Noida, GN and Delhi is at 2900~3000

I'm really surprised this got sold off - tell me I am getting this wrongly and you see something I dont

And finally - someone said we will see MORE F1 races?? Are you kidding - only 19-20 F1 races happen in a calendar year across the world. No track is sure about retaining its status as a confirmed F1 host. Every year one or the other track loses its place. How do you think BRIC made the list? By pushing another track out....

CommentQuote
    I had posted this earlier in the yew thread

Good god - I just saw this thread on learning phase 1 is sold out.

Sheer madness - can anyone tell me why they are buying this?

- This is half a kilometer from F1 track - no hope for any views
    - 16 apartments per floor with 2 lifts and 15 floors (service lift is only operational on demand). Do you know the potential wait time if 2 lifts service 240 apartments (even if they are small ones)
    - Only surface parking, nothing dedicated for the owner
    - Very very ordinary specifications - as per infopack - "All provided of Standard Company make"
    - Virtually nil appreciation in Kassia etc for 2 odd years
    - Sports city a long long way from being habitable
    - Nearly 50-60% payment to be done in first 5-6 months
    - First transfer only after paying 30%
    - Stiff fees on second transfer
    - Status of plans approval - "The land use plans as well as the layout plan for the Jaypee Greens Sports City (East) have been approved in principle by the Yamuna Expressway Authority." - the floor plans have NOT been approved
    - And has someone read the cancellation clause. One month post PAL if u change ur mind then good luck

- If the request for cancellation is received:
    a) Within 30 days from the date of PAL - No deduction will be made and 100% of the amount received will be refunded.
    b) After 1 month from the date of PAL - 100% of the EMD will be deducted along with overdue interest, and the balance will be refunded to the customer.
    No interest shall be payable to the customer on the amount paid by him in any of the above cases.

Too much bhed chaal.

And for Gods sakes Jaypee Aman at near structure complete, one year from possession - nearer both to Noida, GN and Delhi is at 2900~3000

I'm really surprised this got sold off - tell me I am getting this wrongly and you see something I dont

And finally - someone said we will see MORE F1 races?? Are you kidding - only 19-20 F1 races happen in a calendar year across the world. No track is sure about retaining its status as a confirmed F1 host. Every year one or the other track loses its place. How do you think BRIC made the list? By pushing another track out....

Bang on.

It's not sold out but cornered off by underwriters.

PS - usual game of movie ticket black marketing.

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Stay away. Below is my rationale.

- Rates are not that low and one could find better deals in Wishtown only, why go another 30 kms away when the rate difference is just 20%.
      - Wishtown will not start occupancy for another year and not huge occupancy is expected for initial few years and you can just imagine how much time it would take for Y exy
      - There is enormous amount of land on Y exy and that would keep prices of flats down as supply is always ensured.
      - There could be some investment sense in that area but only for plots.
      - Also one wouldn't find any buyers at that place in case of a slowdown.

i fully agree with your views, due to supply availble in noida extension and noida
      i fully agree with your views, due to supply availble in noida extension and noida
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

Only for black money guys who will buy and forget (cause 30-40L is just peanuts for them ) - wont even rent it out.

And maybe 2% will use it couple of times a year just for the sake of saying - I saw F1 and a show from my own flat - how cool is that !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Only for black money guys who will buy and forget (cause 30-40L is just peanuts for them ) - wont even rent it out.

And maybe 2% will use it couple of times a year just for the sake of saying - I saw F1 and a show from my own flat - how cool is that !!!!!

Venky, JP does not take coloured money now
    CommentQuote
    Venky, JP does not take coloured money now

Cooperative banks are made to launder such transactions. Deposit 3 lakhs and give cheque. Company is least bothered as long as it is cheque. There are other ways also. Make another cash deposit and issue another cheque or electronic transfer from abroad.

Or other benami methods exist in others PAN card.

Or easiest is live on the black for expenses and buy with the white.

Or become "investor broker" and block with black for which all builders usually agree dont know about jp
    CommentQuote
  • google earth updated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiWild
    google earth updated

Still showing the same bro - half of WT was already updated a few months back - half is still showing the old imagery from 24/1/2012
    CommentQuote