What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Chandra, It was Klassic launched in 2008.

    Kosmos was (pre) launched in August 2009.

    Amarpali has fingers in too many pies - that is my only reason for skepticism. They have 5 projects in NOIDA and others all over the country. Such companies are taking risky approach. Tomorrow if there is a problem, Amarpali will be like DLF and Unitech - unable to service the heavy loans taken for the plots they have purchased.

    Some people pointed out that Amarpali Indirapuram had seepage.

    Amarpali Platinum followed by Saphire are in good stages of completion and are good. Pan oasis also construction started with digging going on. Zodiac and Silicon also being sold heavily - must be going through.

    If you are in USA, I also feel you should take cheap loans there. Easy to repay from India also with low ROI. Exchange rate risk is also in our favour - Rupee is appreciating against dollar.

    Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Digging started it does not mean that project will complete on time. I remember Kosmos was launched 1.5 years back and still digging...
    Why people are so skeptical about Amrapali ? I herad that Amrapali Saffire was launched in March 2009 and I checked status of project on their website and it reached till 4th floor.

    Most of their project launched construction started. Project launched in last one year, I heard that Ajnara 121 is fastest.
    Gardenia Sec 46 has not given even allotment letter yet.
    Fyi : I have booked in PAN Oasis Sec 70.

    Regarding loan,If you are in USA, you can take personnel loan in USA 8.5% per annum for 3 years. I took loan on my existing car in USA 4.49% and took personnel loan 9% for paying home installment instead of going for home loan in India which is very stressful and time consuming.
    And banks are so good that I got loan within 24 hours without visiting the bank. Everything online. (This information is for those who are in USA and don't know about this.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarG
    you can save yourself from these JP like shady projects (Sorry venky!). I booked 1409 sq ft in panache directly with 3C and am very happy. I currently live in Gulf btw.


    Dont apologise!!!!

    All builders in India are fully deserving of all kinds of bad language used against them.

    Congrats on your booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumar,

    Although I think that now a days, buying a property in India is itself a courageous part, but Its not about courage to chose between Panache and jaypee or/and in terns of cost. There are many factors one considers before investing in property and money obviously plays a major role in that.

    Personally, i dont think there is much difference between Panache and Kosmos. After 10 years, i see both of them , more or less same. Its all about the gut feeling also, for me, the name, Jaypee itself gives me more relief.

    I sincerely hope that all these projects should be completed, some delays are expected though.

    Good luck!!!
    CommentQuote
  • progress in Klassic

    Hi

    Anyone has any idea about the progress in Jaypess Klassic!!!

    any inputs on latest state with pics would be appreciated

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    This thread got totally stopped.

    Do anybody has any updates on JP Klassic,pls share with us.

    I am planning to visit there in April end
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manav_99
    Hi all,

    This thread got totally stopped.

    Do anybody has any updates on JP Klassic,pls share with us.

    I am planning to visit there in April end

    would be interesting to see when Jaypee finally completes Klassic !
    might be by the time your kids grow up .. !!
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens Mooncourts

    We are planning to invest in Jaypee Mooncourts. We went to see the site 3 days back. The golf course developements looks quite good. The groundwork for the Mooncourst have just started. Of course we do not know whether they will be able to hand over in 2012 as promised. The whole project looks very impressive....any advices or comments before we finally decide to go ahead
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ndutta8
    We are planning to invest in Jaypee Mooncourts. We went to see the site 3 days back. The golf course developements looks quite good. The groundwork for the Mooncourst have just started. Of course we do not know whether they will be able to hand over in 2012 as promised. The whole project looks very impressive....any advices or comments before we finally decide to go ahead

    whats the rate they are quoting>?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea folks if Jaypee has ever completed any project on time ?
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi trial survey.

    More pertinent question - has Jaypee ever completed anything ???!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Moon court

    As per jaypee they will complete moon court by end 2011.

    They informed that all their projects in GN are on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi trial survey.

    More pertinent question - has Jaypee ever completed anything ???!!!!



    They have completed the Taj Eway...
    (Taj Eway however seems like will never reach the "Taj" but mysteriously has quickly reached Greater Noida where their projects are :D )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by logicaldude
    They have completed the Taj Eway...
    (Taj Eway however seems like will never reach the "Taj" but mysteriously has quickly reached Greater Noida where their projects are :D )

    check out Google maps, you can clearly see he Taj Eway underconstruction all the way upto Agra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    check out Google maps, you can clearly see he Taj Eway underconstruction all the way upto Agra.

    yeah they have stepped up the pace on the yamuna expressway i must say .. even the interchange in greater noida is being built at a feverish pace now ... just visited the site 3-4 days back ..
    CommentQuote
  • however in terms of residential projects have they completed anything so far ?
    CommentQuote