What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • click on the historical image button for latest image


    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Still showing the same bro - half of WT was already updated a few months back - half is still showing the old imagery from 24/1/2012
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shine2013
    click on the historical image button for latest image



    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Still showing the same bro - half of WT was already updated a few months back - half is still showing the old imagery from 24/1/2012


    Did u get your Mist refund Dinesh ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Did u get your Mist refund Dinesh ?


    Nope :(:(

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details

    Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "shine2013
    Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details


    Interesting to read in this mail..... that the unprecedented delays in project execution were "beyond our control"

    Which means get ready to not receive ANY PENALTIES for the delayed projects..... They will invoke the Force Majeure clause... aND they will also charge for the super area increase

    Arghh !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shine2013
    Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details


    Could I ask about which project is this letter that you received?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shine2013
    Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details


    Please beware of this email if you have got. this is a spam mail not from Jaypee. It is a fraud. Kindle see the details of email in you mail application. I also got it in my mail box and I got suspect and then I saw the details. It is not from Jaypee.

    Please save yourself from this fraud.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksdel
    Please beware of this email if you have got. this is a spam mail not from Jaypee. It is a fraud. Kindle see the details of email in you mail application. I also got it in my mail box and I got suspect and then I saw the details. It is not from Jaypee.

    Please save yourself from this fraud.


    My God.....seems like someone has opened an account in the name of jaypee in IDBI bank and wants all the money in his account....so has given the account number and also forged the signatures

    Good God....save us from the frauds.
    CommentQuote
  • What? Are you serious? Whoever received this email please do report to Jaypee customer care. I have not received this email.

    Originally Posted by orchardman
    My God.....seems like someone has opened an account in the name of jaypee in IDBI bank and wants all the money in his account....so has given the account number and also forged the signatures

    Good God....save us from the frauds.
    CommentQuote
  • May be the guy picked email IDs from yahoo group or facebook groups created for Jaypee greens
    CommentQuote
  • Oh - def a fake then - you got IDBI, I got 2 - 1 for HDFC, 1 for AXIS.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys even if one person pays the fraudsters job is done.....please circulate and pay only after due checking with Jaypee 10 times
    CommentQuote
  • I got suspect because Jaypee never send without some written matter in the email along with their all details at the end of the email with proper attachments. So I checked email header and found its not from Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys this is 100% fake.....the email went into my spam of gmail account.....

    Header of the message reads like this:

    "Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from ocmail12.in are spam. Learn more"

    Beware Beware Beware and reports as much to Jaypee as possible.

    Save everyone's hard earned money from these fraudsters.

    This should be reported to media as well.
    CommentQuote