Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

guys please let me knw if you want any specific information from the Jaypee wishtown noida...as i am visitin the site tomorrow to check any prog there...

Comment

Check the construction speed of orchards n click a pic or 2 if possible mate..

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
        guys please let me knw if you want any specific information from the Jaypee wishtown noida...as i am visitin the site tomorrow to check any prog there...
        Pls refer to list below from earlier posts which Dabbu73 is trying to enquire about. Not all maybe relevant at this stage. You may get information to whichover points you feel makes sense. Also pls check out GDI excavation status some pictures would also help.

Rgds,

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
        2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
        3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
        4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
        6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
        7.Where will guests park their cars
        8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
        10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
        11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
        12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
        13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
        15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
        17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
        19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
        20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
        22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Few add ons Dabbu G's side:-

1) The brand of electrical / sanitary fittings and the warranties attached with them.
        2) Whats will be the tenure of the defect liability period for the units post possession and the format / disclaimers attached to the same.
        3)Why is Jaypee team creating confusion by changing specifications / using different language e.g. The modular Kitchen at Krescent has become just Kitchen now on web site, and the woodwork in all bed rooms as mentioned in the brochures has been changed to Wardrobes in PAL.
        4) Number of power substations and their locations.
        5) Change in the final area, will we get a detailed working for justifying change in the salable area (This has happened in more than one project as shared on various forums) or it will again be a top shared secret or a puzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
          Sorry bro but forgot to add an important request. If you're planning to post any pictures, pls ensure you have worker's/labourer's in them too. We want all to have a relaxed weekend ...

Cheers

Comment

hahaha mein ek kaam karta hu...workers labourers se dosti wosti karke...unke phn numbers..unka naam pata sab le aata hu...jab bhi kabhi aise topic aayenge ki labour nahi hai...kaam nahi ho raha...to direct unko hi call kar lenge

Comment

We already have a labourer's number from orchards. But he was disturbed so many times, he stopped taking any calls..!!

Comment

jaypee share 12 percent up

thanks to venky and ved

Comment

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets?
                  ======================================

WOW is that a serious issue here...I ama pet lover too...but asking for this much ... I hope all you guys realise we have to live responsibly in society and these elitist thoughts am very sure is precursor o rise of marx and engels. Thoda lagaam do apne sapno ko!!

Comment

Originally posted by warhound View Post
                    Does anyone have an update as to the present BSP of jaypee greens Imperial tower and Kalypso towers !?

are 3300 BSP as well as 2500 BSP realistic or just rumours ?! can anyone confirm as much . thanks.
                    all rumors nothing to believed it these are the prices then its a steal

Comment

Akash & Dinesh, Babaji is sspnded..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X