What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "bksdel
    I got suspect because Jaypee never send without some written matter in the email along with their all details at the end of the email with proper attachments. So I checked email header and found its not from Jaypee.

Great find... Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksdel
    I got suspect because Jaypee never send without some written matter in the email along with their all details at the end of the email with proper attachments. So I checked email header and found its not from Jaypee.

I too have got the mail and its from id wishtown@jaypeegreens.com which I believe is the correct and genuine id for all mails to and from Jaypee.

The only difference is the Account Details because Pavilion is under Jaiprakash Associates.So the account number is also different and is with Axis Bank. I have checked my previous demand letters and this account number is also correct.
    CommentQuote
  • I too also got similar mail.
    CommentQuote
  • Does one have a sense of moon court resale price for 3+1bhk...I have received several offers and wanted to get a sense whether they are in line with what you have heard in the market. Any guidance from group members would be much appreciated. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • For Jaypee, In case of resale, Typically how many days it take between submitting Transfer documents and receiving PAL?

Any other it between stage/milestone?

Have any one got PAL who submitted documents in Feb End or March start?
    CommentQuote
  • i submitted my documents around feb end and still waiting for the PAL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Guys this is 100% fake.....the email went into my spam of gmail account.....

Header of the message reads like this:

"Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from ocmail12.in are spam. Learn more"

Beware Beware Beware and reports as much to Jaypee as possible.

Save everyone's hard earned money from these fraudsters.

This should be reported to media as well.

I forwarded this emailer to all the Jaypee Greens employees. Hoping they would take proper action.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rupesh,

If you are waiting to get your PAL at your address and not following it up with Jaypee office, it would really take a long time. I had to run to their office from Gurgaon to Noida for 2-3 consecutive weekends to get my PAL issued.

You may want to try and frequently go there catch one concerned employee to followup with him and get it issued.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by emerald2109
    Hi Rupesh,

If you are waiting to get your PAL at your address and not following it up with Jaypee office, it would really take a long time. I had to run to their office from Gurgaon to Noida for 2-3 consecutive weekends to get my PAL issued.

You may want to try and frequently go there catch one concerned employee to followup with him and get it issued.

Excuse my ignorance... What does PAL stands for and what s it's significance
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i checked with crc. The mail is genuine. I can forward.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, please confirm by posting the mail here, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays
    Guys i checked with crc. The mail is genuine. I can forward.

For once the idiom is reversed :D

All smoke without the fire...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Dinesh, please confirm by posting the mail here, thanks

Ok. In a bit

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samsg30
    Excuse my ignorance... What does PAL stands for and what s it's significance

Provisional Alotment Letter (JPs terminology) = Any other builders allotment letter

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys i checked with crc. The mail is genuine. I can forward.

Yes.. I got the same reply from the Jaypee Office. A hard copy of the letter will be sent by courier to all the unit holders.
    CommentQuote