What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    For Jaypee, In case of resale, Typically how many days it take between submitting Transfer documents and receiving PAL?

Any other it between stage/milestone?

Have any one got PAL who submitted documents in Feb End or March start?

I've a very bad experience with Jaypee. It took me 3-4 months with lots of follow up with Jaypee guys on phones, email and Jaypee office visits to get PAL after submitting the transfer document. Keep running after them.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 months is what they took for me .
    CommentQuote
  • It seems jaypee has update availability status on site recently ( April itself). It shows availability in Kosmos, klassic, Kube, GI, PC, PH, Knights court, Kalypso.
    is this fresh availability in old projects (e.g. Kosmos, Klassic, Kalypso) came through cancellations?
    CommentQuote
    It seems jaypee has update availability status on site recently ( April itself). It shows availability in Kosmos, klassic, Kube, GI, PC, PH, Knights court, Kalypso.
    is this fresh availability in old projects (e.g. Kosmos, Klassic, Kalypso) came through cancellations?

How accurate are the numbers posted on Jaypee website like price and inventory. For some projects, ppl (read brokers) on respective threads are quoting rates which are higher than even the builder rate quoted on the website. Similarly, for most high-end projects, everything is displayed as sold-out. So, does it mean Jaypee does not hold any inventory for these projects or it is just a gimmick to jackup the hype.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    How accurate are the numbers posted on Jaypee website like price and inventory. For some projects, ppl (read brokers) on respective threads are quoting rates which are higher than even the builder rate quoted on the website. Similarly, for most high-end projects, everything is displayed as sold-out. So, does it mean Jaypee does not hold any inventory for these projects or it is just a gimmick to jackup the hype.

Most high end GC projects like Kristal, boomerang, Kalypso, knight court, PC, PH, kube showing inventory available.

No idea what inventory is available in Old projects so why my question. Inventory status was updated in April so it must be latest but it is possible that inventory avaliable there could be low in demand like NonGC in high end projects upper floors in other projects.
    CommentQuote
    Most high end GC projects like Kristal, boomerang, Kalypso, knight court, PC, PH, kube showing inventory available.

No idea what inventory is available in Old projects so why my question. Inventory status was updated in April so it must be latest but it is possible that inventory avaliable there could be low in demand like NonGC in high end projects upper floors in other projects.

Old projects 99% were sold out - the inventory periodically comes available on cancellations and once it reaches a reasonable number Jaypee releases the same via direct calls to certain investors or via select brokers

So - 99% of Kalypso, Knight, PC, PH, Orchards etc has been sold out (there may be some odd units like Penthouses, 13 Floors, Non GC facing units in GC houses etc that have never been sold which Jaypee takes out via attractive payment schemes like 50:50 etc)

As cancellations happen - they keep releasing to the market. I often get calls from Jaypee direct that x,y inventory has been released

New projects like Kristal, Boomerang etc def have unsold inventory - nothing to do with cancellations

Hope this clarifies
    CommentQuote
  • Just noticed that the jaypee website has the updated floor plan for Klassic. Did calculation for the 2bhk duplex. There is a slight change in the floor plan. Rooms have increased by a small margin. Utility has reduced by a small margin. One of the toilet has increased by a small margin. A small store room has been included. The earlier plan did not have provisions for AC and the new one has provision. Area increase is by 55 square feet and the carpet area increase is by 22 square feet. Did not know if the AC area is part of the carpet area so excluded that.
    The chart distributed at the jaypee meeting had an increase of 185 square feet which at least as of now is at 55 square feet. An increase of 5.26 percent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Just noticed that the jaypee website has the updated floor plan for Klassic. Did calculation for the 2bhk duplex. There is a slight change in the floor plan. Rooms have increased by a small margin. Utility has reduced by a small margin. One of the toilet has increased by a small margin. A small store room has been included. The earlier plan did not have provisions for AC and the new one has provision. Area increase is by 55 square feet and the carpet area increase is by 22 square feet. Did not know if the AC area is part of the carpet area so excluded that.
    The chart distributed at the jaypee meeting had an increase of 185 square feet which at least as of now is at 55 square feet. An increase of 5.26 percent.

Hi ....this increase in area happened for kosmos as well?...if yes then any idea, how much for a flat say for a 3BHK one?
    CommentQuote
  • sir JayPee office main setting se deal huti hai

Gets a call from broker offering KASA ISLES in fresh
    For size 850 & 535 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 400 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    For size 920 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 200 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    I asked why this Extra Premium & you cannot sell above builders price it’s like MRP he replied “sir JayPee office main setting se deal huti hai”.
    Is it possible???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    For size 850 & 535 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 400 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    For size 920 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 200 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    I asked why this Extra Premium & you cannot sell above builders price it’s like MRP he replied “sir JayPee office main setting se deal huti hai”.
    Is it possible???

Rubbish - sales in Jaypee is divided in 2 - direct sales and indirect sales. Indirect sales are done through underwriters and brokers - specific projects only for each

Direct sales is a relatively new mechanism where Jaypee has setup a new team and is tasked to directly sell thereby cutting out the middleman.

Infact the push now in Jaypee is to reduce the middleman as much as possible

Please go to the S&M office and ask to speak to the direct sales people - you have to bargain harder with them as they are tighter with discounts but the deal is cleaner and these shady "Extra Premium" deals are not there
    CommentQuote
    Is it possible???

Let him offer. At this price, there is no shortage of better options.
    CommentQuote
  • one attraction

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Let him offer. At this price, there is no shortage of better options.

You are rite better options are available.
    But one attraction in his offer one may found is that 'deal will be at BSP 4500' so no need to arrange color component which result in saving of interest & CG.
    CommentQuote
    You are rite better options are available.
    But one attraction in his offer one may found is that 'deal will be at BSP 4500' so no need to arrange color component which result in saving of interest & CG.

Premium jo manga hai woh bhi to black hi mein hoga! What is difference than resale. Resale mein better unit aur better rate dono mil jayega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cprakash
    Hi ....this increase in area happened for kosmos as well?...if yes then any idea, how much for a flat say for a 3BHK one?

I believe the increase is for kosmos too. Not sure how much it is though.

CommentQuote
  • Send me the details of kosmos please
    CommentQuote