What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "caplayer2012
    Gets a call from broker offering KASA ISLES in fresh
    For size 850 & 535 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 400 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    For size 920 he is asking 4500 JayPee rate + 200 Extra Premium+ Other Charges, Car Club
    I asked why this Extra Premium & you cannot sell above builders price it’s like MRP he replied “sir JayPee office main setting se deal huti hai”.
    Is it possible???

If it's fresh, ask for a discount

Also check availability directly with jp

If nothing better, you should at least get the jp price

There is a glut of properties on the expressway, no reason why you should pay a premium in fresh

Sent from my Tablet S using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • correct banking details

Originally Posted by shine2013
    Reetings from jaypee greens Kindly note cheque favoring details

Hi,

I received the below banking details from crc
    I have also made payments to below and got statement with updated balance
    be cautious of making any payments to new accounts

Jaypee Infratech
    JAMMU & KASHMIR BANK
    CURRENT ACCOUNT 0369010100000477
    63-D BASANT LOK, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI- 110057, NEW DELHI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chan222
    Hi,

I received the below banking details from crc
    I have also made payments to below and got statement with updated balance
    be cautious of making any payments to new accounts

Jaypee Infratech
    JAMMU & KASHMIR BANK
    CURRENT ACCOUNT 0369010100000477
    63-D BASANT LOK, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI- 110057, NEW DELHI

I got details of some HDFC bank a/c????
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - this is all ok. I went the other day to make a payment - the thing is they have different accounts now for different projects:

- Axis, HDFC, J&K etc etc - Infratech Projects are different, Kalypso and Imperial are different, JAL projects are different

So go with the email you had received
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - this is all ok. I went the other day to make a payment - the thing is they have different accounts now for different projects:

- Axis, HDFC, J&K etc etc - Infratech Projects are different, Kalypso and Imperial are different, JAL projects are different

So go with the email you had received

Thanks Dinesh.

Need ur take on this.

Out of the various residential projects on Noida Expressway do u see any value for money project from investment point of view which is currently under valued vis-a-vis location/builder/specs etc?

I think some projects in Sector 137 and 143 seem good considering next closet location is that only. Apart from that others are either too far or too not value for money. Also Jaypee Non GC projects side and may be Kingston Boulevard(only due to location).

What do u think?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Thanks Dinesh.

Need ur take on this.

Out of the various residential projects on Noida Expressway do u see any value for money project from investment point of view which is currently under valued vis-a-vis location/builder/specs etc?

I think some projects in Sector 137 and 143 seem good considering next closet location is that only. Apart from that others are either too far or too not value for money. Also Jaypee Non GC projects side and may be Kingston Boulevard(only due to location).

What do u think?

Thanks

Lets see - if you start from 45 - Saphire, Stylome, NRI, UGCC - I feel in the mid budget segment, Stylome should give some reasonable returns as it gets RTM. UGCC has the potential to triple as it may well become the exclusive landmark of Noida - but high risk, high money, high return game. So with 1 CR type budget - I'd go with Stylome.

Further down you get to LB, L300, GV Sharnam, Prateek Edifice. Recently LB apparently sold a great deal to a friend where he had to pay about 5200 - 5400 BSP - in 2 years timeframe from now - that to me was a great deal - see if you can get that there. There also is a good deal of difference between Phase 1 and Phase 2 projects which should catchup - so you've got some play in Phase 2 / 3 units

I liked L300 at just north of 6k - but with rumours of another tower - killed it for me. Standing there u feel the need for space and another tower will kill it.

Prateek Edifice is a dark horse - some ATS deals happening at 5300-5400 - if you know someone close (trustworthy) - I say grab it. I have a good feeling on Edifice

GV Sharanam is an unknown entity - so no comments apart from the fact that it looks less dense. But will it stand up to the big boys in that area - dont know.

Come down to 110 - ATS OH and Panache. Quite honestly, I feel all good news in OH is priced in. I dont see it accelerating rapidly from hereon. The specs, high density, odd plot and villas etc built on limited green space AND runaway prices - just to me indicates its run ahead of itself

LP - well, given a choice, I would go with LB for sure - just a better location and the colours of LP - really give me a headache.

Come down further to 93 etc - more established sector, but again all nice things priced in. Why should I buy ATS V - old construction, ordinary specs for 12k - sure it has great gentry, top maintenance and a fanboy following but, its reign at the top is at threat, and I dont want to pay 12k for an ageing Lion protecting its turf. Spertech Emerald - hmm, dont like (their tall tower just killed the low density appeal of Emerad, and took a number of ATS V towers in its shadow). Eldeco - pales in comparison with ATS. I almost bought their studios though and was a mistake not having done so.

Omaxe then - Grandwood problem may be sorted soon, reports that 1k increase the day the issues r solved. Anyhow - nice greens but the structure is bad - seepage etc - so not too attractive

Forest/Forest Spa etc may be interesting - but expensive. I dont know much on them - good looks and lowish density for sure

Then you are into 137 - good upcoming sector, good potential - half price to adjoining 93 - but very dense units. Paras Tierea - I dont like the floor plan, very poor lift to unit ratio (I think their low floor units might be worth checking) - Logix Blossom County seems to have the nicest site plan - but Logix has had some iffy reports (but visit this belt for sure) - Purvanchal Royal Park might be worth checking.

Then the 143 pretenders come in play - I just think these guys hv a fair chance at outperformace, because of the SEZs all around. SO def check out the Logix Blossom Green and Ikebanas of the world. Though Gulshan has really earned a bad reputation off late because of mismanagement and greed over the iHomez issue. But overall quite bullish on 143 - lets also hope MIST doesn't sc**w up.

Thats really it on this side of the eWay. I'll come back with my thoughts on the Jaypee side soon.

Hope this helped
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks for giving the lengthy bird's eye view of the projects on this side of Expressway.

We can see even with some many options and so called over supply.....It is so difficult to pick a good project which balances price commanded with value offered/or scope for appreciation.

However I think anything around 4000 to 4500 will be a good rate to enter even now.

Look forward for the take on other side of eway which will be interesting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Lets see - I'll come back with my thoughts on the Jaypee side soon.

Hope this helped

Dinesh Ji,
    I am very excited to read your analysis for expressway other side (mainly WT JayPee).
    Would you like to answer one of my question:::
    Which project JayPee will deliver first (may be this year) & what impact on WT JayPee price one can expect for other under construction project's of WT?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Dinesh Ji,
    I am very excited to read your analysis for expressway other side (mainly WT JayPee).
    Would you like to answer one of my question:::
    Which project JayPee will deliver first (may be this year) & what impact on WT JayPee price one can expect for other under construction project's of WT?

Thanks - Give me till tom to come back on the other side. First project for possession has already been given (plots). First apartment handovers will happen in the Pavilion Court cluster 1-4 and 14, 18.

Impact - will drive the sentiment up somewhat but real impact will come when some premier property comes up abd GC etc is operational

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

Lets see - if you start from 45 - Saphire, Stylome, NRI, UGCC - I feel in the mid budget segment, Stylome should give some reasonable returns as it gets RTM. UGCC has the potential to triple as it may well become the exclusive landmark of Noida - but high risk, high money, high return game. So with 1 CR type budget - I'd go with Stylome.

Further down you get to LB, L300, GV Sharnam, Prateek Edifice. Recently LB apparently sold a great deal to a friend where he had to pay about 5200 - 5400 BSP - in 2 years timeframe from now - that to me was a great deal - see if you can get that there. There also is a good deal of difference between Phase 1 and Phase 2 projects which should catchup - so you've got some play in Phase 2 / 3 units

I liked L300 at just north of 6k - but with rumours of another tower - killed it for me. Standing there u feel the need for space and another tower will kill it.

Prateek Edifice is a dark horse - some ATS deals happening at 5300-5400 - if you know someone close (trustworthy) - I say grab it. I have a good feeling on Edifice

GV Sharanam is an unknown entity - so no comments apart from the fact that it looks less dense. But will it stand up to the big boys in that area - dont know.

Come down to 110 - ATS OH and Panache. Quite honestly, I feel all good news in OH is priced in. I dont see it accelerating rapidly from hereon. The specs, high density, odd plot and villas etc built on limited green space AND runaway prices - just to me indicates its run ahead of itself

LP - well, given a choice, I would go with LB for sure - just a better location and the colours of LP - really give me a headache.

Come down further to 93 etc - more established sector, but again all nice things priced in. Why should I buy ATS V - old construction, ordinary specs for 12k - sure it has great gentry, top maintenance and a fanboy following but, its reign at the top is at threat, and I dont want to pay 12k for an ageing Lion protecting its turf. Spertech Emerald - hmm, dont like (their tall tower just killed the low density appeal of Emerad, and took a number of ATS V towers in its shadow). Eldeco - pales in comparison with ATS. I almost bought their studios though and was a mistake not having done so.

Omaxe then - Grandwood problem may be sorted soon, reports that 1k increase the day the issues r solved. Anyhow - nice greens but the structure is bad - seepage etc - so not too attractive

Forest/Forest Spa etc may be interesting - but expensive. I dont know much on them - good looks and lowish density for sure

Then you are into 137 - good upcoming sector, good potential - half price to adjoining 93 - but very dense units. Paras Tierea - I dont like the floor plan, very poor lift to unit ratio (I think their low floor units might be worth checking) - Logix Blossom County seems to have the nicest site plan - but Logix has had some iffy reports (but visit this belt for sure) - Purvanchal Royal Park might be worth checking.

Then the 143 pretenders come in play - I just think these guys hv a fair chance at outperformace, because of the SEZs all around. SO def check out the Logix Blossom Green and Ikebanas of the world. Though Gulshan has really earned a bad reputation off late because of mismanagement and greed over the iHomez issue. But overall quite bullish on 143 - lets also hope MIST doesn't sc**w up.

Thats really it on this side of the eWay. I'll come back with my thoughts on the Jaypee side soon.

Hope this helped

Great stuff. You have really done your research thoroughly

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Cancel Unit

hi dinesh

do you have an idea how can one cancel a booking done few months back? a friend booked kasablanca but is getting a good deal at imperial and wants to cancel the kasablanca. he has made 30% payment.

let me know if you know how to approach, and if u have an idea how much time does it take to get the money back.

any one else who has an idea on the same, please share how to go about it.

brgds
    sachin

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks - Give me till tom to come back on the other side. First project for possession has already been given (plots). First apartment handovers will happen in the Pavilion Court cluster 1-4 and 14, 18.

Impact - will drive the sentiment up somewhat but real impact will come when some premier property comes up abd GC etc is operational

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    hi dinesh

do you have an idea how can one cancel a booking done few months back? a friend booked kasablanca but is getting a good deal at imperial and wants to cancel the kasablanca. he has made 30% payment.

let me know if you know how to approach, and if u have an idea how much time does it take to get the money back.

any one else who has an idea on the same, please share how to go about it.

brgds
    sachin

Buggers r very tight fisted with cancelations. I hv some policy where it says beyond a month of PAL - everything will be forfeited.

Contacts in high places needed.

But u may speak to CC to get the latest on that

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

Buggers r very tight fisted with cancelations. I hv some policy where it says beyond a month of PAL - everything will be forfeited.

Contacts in high places needed.

But u may speak to CC to get the latest on that

Best would be to sell in open market

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • likho ji likho

Originally Posted by dineshsays

CommentQuote
  • Right - so the story from my perspective on this side of the expressway. Lets start with sector 94 right off mahamaya flyover - top sector - amongst the closest to both Delhi and Noida and probably accessible from the proposed metro. Most commercials here - BPTP capital park, sunshine business park etc. Only residential towers will be the Supertech Supernova complex - really posh, Armani interiors etc etc - believe it or not I'm quite bullish about this - the design etc is very fresh and if done, will really put the location on the map along with Jaypee and UGCC. Rates damn high, will take a long time (10-15k psf, 5 years odd) - so if u have deep pockets and love the location and concept, can hong on to it for some time. As I understand from a friend associated with Supertech - this is Mr. Arora's (and son's) pet project and they are leaving no stone unturned.

Def # 1 location on eWay

Then comes a host of commercials and education zones - Dell, HP, Mayoor School, Amity Univ, Lotus Valley school, 3C tech boulevard, etc - sectors 124 - 127.

Then starts the residential zones - sector 128 first - Shipra Plot - nothing launched yet, from rumours they are waiting for Jaypee to play out and will launch when prices peak post delivery

Jaypee WT then - this covers 4-5 sectors on its own, starting from the premier 128 to 131, 132, 133, and back to 129 (funny sector numbering order overall)

So really plenty of options to chose from - I'll give a brief price idea and 1 liner on most projects:

1. Kalypso Court - prestigious GC facing apartments, solid construction (even interior wall is made of RCC - RCC shear wall - very rare in Noida), good planning, good views. Delivery of Kalypso and Imperial in my mind should put WT on the map - 18% returns for last 3 years. Current price 8 - 8.5k for GC units. Possession by Dec '13 - price target within a year 10k

2. Imperial Court - very similar to Kalypso - except bigger units, only 3 iconic towers to Kalypso's 15. Current price 9-10k for GC units. Possession by Q1'13 - price target within a year 12k

3. Kalisto Court - row houses, at smelling distance from the GC - top tier property of WT - 11-12k currently. Posession may start end '13, Q1 '14 - expected price in a year - 13-14k. One negative is that for 3-4 years will have Kasablanca/Kristal construction going on all around. Great address for Rich and Famous

4. Boomerang Residency - again top tier units of WT - massive 5000 sq ft apartments, with great specs - currently at 10k+ possession in 3-4 years. Will give average 10-12% YOY returns - need serious indicators that speed is picking up (tied winner of best apartment plan in Noida - a survey we did at IREF and you voted). If constructed as well as envisaged - will be priced close to UGCC/Celeste/Spira/and other top WT properties. If you like the floor plan, I'd put in money after a year or two to see how the construction progresses - prices should not fly

Taking a break - will continue after some time
    CommentQuote