Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Hi,

    The base pillars you are talking about, I believe, are the metro pillars for metro route from amity via kalindi to janakpuri.
    The work for Kalindi Kunj bridge expansion has not begun as yet. In Maya's rule, tenders were placed for expansion but the bids were not opened. NA needs to take the next step forward.

    Originally posted by ATJazz View Post
    Thanks.
    I have little/no information about Klassic and Kosmos, therefore left them out.
    However, the progress all around in much better 'relatively'.

    As for the Kalindi Kunj expansion, work is going on, base pillars have been casted and are now being raised. Basically, the bridge is being widened to accommodate for more traffic as once the underpass at Sarita Vihar opens up, a lot of people would prefer taking this route to reach Okhla and beyond.
    Why did they not widen it till now ? Because DND had a a no-compete clause -for 10 years, for any alternate route.

    I do recollect someone telling me that its a time bound project & is under NA - however, i do not remember the exact timelines.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Yes, the new pillars under construction on Yamuna (adjacent to existing kalindi kunj bridge) are for delhi metro. DMRC started working on 5 pillars. There will be total 15 pillars.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        I would like to update on klassic status for members who are interested.

        Duplex tower a1-a6 still lagging behind from schedule

        simplex tower a7-a10 all floors with brick work completed and finishing like internal tiles in bathroom and kitchen , paint work going on . Out side plaster work also started for tower a10

        simplex b1-b6

        most of the tower are completed from structure prospective .
        tower b1-b2 are fastest and external plaster work is about to finish in both tower , tiles in bathroom and kitchen along with kitchen top done for some flats ,internal tile work will be completed in b1 -b2 in three months as per contractor on site.even common area is also getting finished with marble done for few floors.

        b3-b6 also achieving top floor in 1 months but brick work , internal plaster and tile work has started in lower floors .

        For a7-a10 , b1-b6 jaypee is targeting june 2013 as possession , by the time a1-a6 will be in finishing stage so it should not bother other towers too much .

        But actual moving will be possible by diwali next year as per my discussion with higher official in jaypee.

        DID is the finishing agency on all towers and they are also telling june per as their schedule .

        fire pipes are also being installed on all flats , 2 sprinklers in dd,1 in each bedroom and kitchen. It is a thick pipe so it will be covered by false ceilings.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          hey today is Jaypee AGM...any ideaas wen it gonna start??
          please keep updatin on the same

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
            Hi,

            The base pillars you are talking about, I believe, are the metro pillars for metro route from amity via kalindi to janakpuri.
            The work for Kalindi Kunj bridge expansion has not begun as yet. In Maya's rule, tenders were placed for expansion but the bids were not opened. NA needs to take the next step forward.
            would anyone have a map of the proposed new metro routes that would come up in the next few years?

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by kanpur View Post
              I would like to update on klassic status for members who are interested.

              Duplex tower a1-a6 still lagging behind from schedule

              simplex tower a7-a10 all floors with brick work completed and finishing like internal tiles in bathroom and kitchen , paint work going on . Out side plaster work also started for tower a10

              simplex b1-b6

              most of the tower are completed from structure prospective .
              tower b1-b2 are fastest and external plaster work is about to finish in both tower , tiles in bathroom and kitchen along with kitchen top done for some flats ,internal tile work will be completed in b1 -b2 in three months as per contractor on site.even common area is also getting finished with marble done for few floors.

              b3-b6 also achieving top floor in 1 months but brick work , internal plaster and tile work has started in lower floors .

              For a7-a10 , b1-b6 jaypee is targeting june 2013 as possession , by the time a1-a6 will be in finishing stage so it should not bother other towers too much .

              But actual moving will be possible by diwali next year as per my discussion with higher official in jaypee.

              DID is the finishing agency on all towers and they are also telling june per as their schedule .

              fire pipes are also being installed on all flats , 2 sprinklers in dd,1 in each bedroom and kitchen. It is a thick pipe so it will be covered by false ceilings.
              Do you know what's the status of Kosmos towers? Has internal work started in them? Who is the finishing agency?

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                not agree. pls consider land cost.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  hi, could anyone advise on the rental potential for Pavilion Court Non-GC 1 BHK in the short as well as long term. Am weighing my options to take the plunge

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by krafty View Post
                    hi, could anyone advise on the rental potential for Pavilion Court Non-GC 1 BHK in the short as well as long term. Am weighing my options to take the plunge
                    At the moment, am considering PC Tower 1

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Brother avoid high cost 1 bhk..
                      Noida is not a rich enough place that people will stay on rent in a 1 Bhk at high rentals.. They can instead take a 2bhk.. If it would be golf facing, i wouldnt doubt a bit, but with its Non GC views, im not extremely bullish on it..
                      For short term, buy a Good park facing lower facing unit in kosmos n klassic and just before possession exit to make entry elsewhere..

                      My POV..
                      Im just talking from investment POv.
                      Last edited September 28 2012, 09:05 AM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X