What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    One email I received from a broker today of Jaypee project rates:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear All,

I have some inventory for resale in jaypee greens

KRESCENT HOME

Tower 12,floor 01, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4900

Size-1230

Tower 11,floor 24, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

Size-1230

Tower 12,floor 24, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

Size-1230

Tower 14,floor 26, facing- golf

Size-1230

Tower 23 ,floor 02, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 23,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 24,floor 16, facing- park facing

Size-1680

Tower 24,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 04 ,floor 11, facing- non golf and park

Size-2375

Tower 16,floor 14, facing- non golf

Size-1115

Tower 15,floor 10, facing- non golf

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

Size-1115

Tower 10 ,floor 15, facing- non golf

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

Size-1115

GARDEN ISLES

Tower 19,floor 04, facing- Park and garden

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

Size-1305

Tower 22,floor 21, facing- garden and park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

Size-1305

Tower 21,floor 21, facing- park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4200

Size-1840

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4300

Size-1725

Tower 06,floor 16, facing- park , pool, club and garden

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4100

Size-1900

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

Size-1305

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN AND PARK

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

Size-1305

Tower 20,floor 03, facing- GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 20,floor 11, facing- GARDEN

Size-1305

Tower 10,floor 16, facing- FIELD FACING

Size-2625, BHK-4 BHK

Tower 08,floor 05, facing- PARK AND GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 04,floor 02, facing- GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 18,floor 10, facing- GARDEN

Size-1305

KASA ISLES

Tower 16,floor 18, facing- park

Payment plan-DP, asking -4000

Size-1935

Tower 12,floor 24, facing- park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

Size-920

Tower 11,floor 21, facing- park

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4350

Size-1570

IMPERIAL COURT

Tower SIZE BHK FACING PAYMENT PLAN DEMAND

i- 3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

i-2 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7500

i-3 3440 4 FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 11000

i-3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

i-2 2430 3 GOLF FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 8700

A- 3 2105 3 GOLF FACING SPECIAL PLAN 5700

FLOOR- AVAILABLE 1 TO 25

--

Can you please tell name of the broker as I am interested to buy a flat in Krescent Homes / Kasa Isles.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bizarien
    Are you saying that kh will command much lower prices compared to grand woods,ats village even after possession or are you saying that prices in this area will come down for those projects as well and it will settle around 8-8.5k?

I know what you are saying - its uncomfortable though - With so much supply and lot of "investors" who have entered in low, are likely to keep the rates moderate. whereas ATS village , grand woods etc. have a lot of end users and a "community" feel - and they would not sell low, also there isnt too much "stock". however there would be no actual sales on these old projects as new/better projects (read jaypee stocks) are available at a small discount. However the real potential value of the jaypee projects will be unlocked only 1-2 years after the possession when a lot of end-users start living there and the overall community starts settling down. I dont know this is only what I feel, there are n ways of interpreting the situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Lets see - if you start from 45 - Saphire, Stylome, NRI, UGCC - I feel in the mid budget segment, Stylome should give some reasonable returns as it gets RTM. UGCC has the potential to triple as it may well become the exclusive landmark of Noida - but high risk, high money, high return game. So with 1 CR type budget - I'd go .......
    LP - well, given a choice, I would go with LB for sure - just a better location and the colours of LP - really give me a headache.

Come down further to 93 etc - more established sector, but again all nice things priced in. Why should I buy ATS V - old construction, ordinary specs for 12k - sure it ............

Forest/Forest Spa etc may be interesting - but expensive. I dont know much on them - good looks and lowish density for sure

Then you are into 137 - good upcoming sector, good potential - half price to adjoining 93 - but very dense units. Paras Tierea - I dont like the floor plan, very poor lift to unit ratio (I think their low floor units might be worth checking) - Logix Blossom County seems to have the nicest site plan - but Logix has had some iffy reports (but visit this belt for sure) - Purvanchal Royal Park might be worth checking.

Then the 143 pretenders come in play - I just think these guys hv a fair chance at outperformace, because of the SEZs all around. SO def check out the Logix Blossom Green and Ikebanas of the world. Though Gulshan has really earned a bad reputation off late because of mismanagement and greed over the iHomez issue. But overall quite bullish on 143 - lets also hope MIST doesn't sc**w up.

Thats really it on this side of the eWay. I'll come back with my thoughts on the Jaypee side soon.

Hope this helped

Dinesh Bro, with so much density in sector 137, 143, 93 etc what are the commercial options on this side. There is some IT office space in 142 & 143 but where is office commercial or retail. Sector 136 on main expressway is all corporate office plots which has permission for part guest house and restaurants as well. I see that becoming hub in that area with around 150 to 200 smaller 1000 sq mtr commercial plots.
    Same is the case with other side. Not much retail/commercial till jaypee brings it.
    CommentQuote
    My sense is ~7.5k at structure complete and 9-10K at possession considering it will take another 3-4 years minimum for possession. Location is excellent, specs are superior to ATS Village across EWAY.

I also think that there will be a sharp jump in KH and KI prices when Klassic and Kosmos delivery happens and the whole area becomes livable.

But would like to hear others' opinion as well.

Winning edge for KASA ISLES & KH is their location: - Both have all four side open plots, which are rare in NOIDA in this segment of 20 -25 Acres.
    JMC Construction Co.( http://www.jmcprojects.com/index.php) is doing fantastic piece of work in KASA ISLES & now allotted few towers to construct in KH also.
    In the price tag of 4.5k-5.5k it is almost impossible to find comparable project to KASA ISLES & KH.
    These fact justify the potential in these projects rest time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Let the delivery of Kosmos happen, and then see 1000-1500 jump in both Kasa and Krescent....

Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Winning edge for KASA ISLES & KH is their location: - Both have all four side open plots, which are rare in NOIDA in this segment of 20 -25 Acres.
    JMC Construction Co.( http://www.jmcprojects.com/index.php) is doing fantastic piece of work in KASA ISLES & now allotted few towers to construct in KH also.
    In the price tag of 4.5k-5.5k it is almost impossible to find comparable project to KASA ISLES & KH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Let the delivery of Kosmos happen, and then see 1000-1500 jump in both Kasa and Krescent....

and 2000-2500 in orchards :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012

Can you please elaborate how are these projects 4 side open when on all four sides there are very high density residential and commercial towers of equal heights.

Please don't mislead people here.....many thanks
    CommentQuote
    Can you please elaborate how are these projects 4 side open when on all four sides there are very high density residential and commercial towers of equal heights.

Well...orchardman...you should at least understand simple english.

If a project has wide roads running on all 4 sides...will you call it 4 side open or closed?
    CommentQuote
    Well...orchardman...you should at least understand simple english.

If a project has wide roads running on all 4 sides...will you call it 4 side open or closed?

HA HA HA HA.....Got it bro..got it.
    CommentQuote

I like innocent people.:):)
    If these projects have 32 Mtr or 107 feet wide roads for entry exit three side & 45 Mtr or 150 feet wide road for entry exit on the fourth side then what will you call it?
    Four side open or all side open or anything else?
    You may ask more question I will clarify your concepts.
    CommentQuote

Waise tum kya samjhe the?

Your understanding may be a good joke, pls share.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    mr dinesh pl can u provide detailed analysis abt price n the reason for being a good pick (kb)

mr dinesh pl advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    and 2000-2500 in orchards :)

expressway bhaiya, I agree subject to mujhe sirf ek shifar ka her pher lagta hai is 2000-2500 mein.....:dance2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    mr dinesh pl advice

Ill come back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    expressway bhaiya, I agree subject to mujhe sirf ek shifar ka her pher lagta hai is 2000-2500 mein.....:dance2:

dabbu uncle, dekho galat baat hai, aapko fresh me orchards mila nahi aur ab aaap KH leke feel gud factor se kaam chala rahe ho.
    CommentQuote