What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i was talking to some jaypee guys , they said delivery is delayed inspite of apartment ready in PC or delaying some projects like klassic and kosmos which could ideally finish early because power and water is not ready with jaypee .
    I get confused when i talk to different set of jaypee guys by the way they are equally frustated as they also have apartment in jaypee .

whats your take guys should I exit from klassic and buy something else as possession is always on darker side from jaypee they move dates every months to next 6 months .

PC they said during feb to march end and now september 2013. why this happening when towers are ready .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    i was talking to some jaypee guys , they said delivery is delayed inspite of apartment ready in PC or delaying some projects like klassic and kosmos which could ideally finish early because power and water is not ready with jaypee .
    I get confused when i talk to different set of jaypee guys by the way they are equally frustated as they also have apartment in jaypee .

whats your take guys should I exit from klassic and buy something else as possession is always on darker side from jaypee they move dates every months to next 6 months .

PC they said during feb to march end and now september 2013. why this happening when towers are ready .

First finishing in PC is not done - misconception.

Second OC not given by NA (similar to LB)

Possession looks 3-4 months min

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    First finishing in PC is not done - misconception.

Second OC not given by NA (similar to LB)

Possession looks 3-4 months min

And dont exit Klassic now - it is the time to enter not exit

CommentQuote
  • Have you heard the story of the real estate developer who had sold all of the best spots on the golf course with the remaining lots having less desirable views. if a view at all? He began to drop the prices further and further but still could not sell the plots. One day someone suggested he RAISE the price on the plots, rather than lower them. The developer protested that he couldn't sell the land even at lower prices but decided he has nothing to lose. Upon raising the price to that above what the premium plots of land sold for, he then sold out within days. Perceived value is what matters....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BiWild
    Have you heard the story of the real estate developer who had sold all of the best spots on the golf course with the remaining lots having less desirable views. if a view at all? He began to drop the prices further and further but still could not sell the plots. One day someone suggested he RAISE the price on the plots, rather than lower them. The developer protested that he couldn't sell the land even at lower prices but decided he has nothing to lose. Upon raising the price to that above what the premium plots of land sold for, he then sold out within days. Perceived value is what matters....

Elaborate to context

CommentQuote
  • Nice assortment. I really like it. I'll pick up the lot.

Give me a bulk rate for this lot. :-)

Originally Posted by orchardman
    One email I received from a broker today of Jaypee project rates:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear All,

I have some inventory for resale in jaypee greens

KRESCENT HOME

Tower 12,floor 01, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4900

Size-1230

Tower 11,floor 24, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4750

Size-1230

Tower 12,floor 24, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4800

Size-1230

Tower 14,floor 26, facing- golf

Size-1230

Tower 23 ,floor 02, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 23,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 24,floor 16, facing- park facing

Size-1680

Tower 24,floor 20, facing- road and park facing

Size-1680

Tower 04 ,floor 11, facing- non golf and park

Size-2375

Tower 16,floor 14, facing- non golf

Size-1115

Tower 15,floor 10, facing- non golf

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

Size-1115

Tower 10 ,floor 15, facing- non golf

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4650

Size-1115

GARDEN ISLES

Tower 19,floor 04, facing- Park and garden

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4400

Size-1305

Tower 22,floor 21, facing- garden and park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

Size-1305

Tower 21,floor 21, facing- park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4200

Size-1840

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- non golf

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4300

Size-1725

Tower 06,floor 16, facing- park , pool, club and garden

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4100

Size-1900

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

Size-1305

Tower 07,floor 07, facing- GARDEN AND PARK

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4300

Size-1305

Tower 20,floor 03, facing- GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 20,floor 11, facing- GARDEN

Size-1305

Tower 10,floor 16, facing- FIELD FACING

Size-2625, BHK-4 BHK

Tower 08,floor 05, facing- PARK AND GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 04,floor 02, facing- GARDEN

Size-1840

Tower 18,floor 10, facing- GARDEN

Size-1305

KASA ISLES

Tower 16,floor 18, facing- park

Payment plan-DP, asking -4000

Size-1935

Tower 12,floor 24, facing- park

Payment plan-CLP, asking -4250

Size-920

Tower 11,floor 21, facing- park

Payment plan-PDP, asking -4350

Size-1570

IMPERIAL COURT

Tower SIZE BHK FACING PAYMENT PLAN DEMAND

i- 3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

i-2 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7500

i-3 3440 4 FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 11000

i-3 3440 4 NON GOLF CLP 7200

i-2 2430 3 GOLF FACING(NOSE UNIT) CLP 8700

A- 3 2105 3 GOLF FACING SPECIAL PLAN 5700

FLOOR- AVAILABLE 1 TO 25

--
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Nice assortment. I really like it. I'll pick up the lot.

Give me a bulk rate for this lot. :-)

Nitin bhai... aise openly mat likho. IT wale chapa marne aa jayenge
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have a view on the property bubble taking a downturn anytime soon?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • not really , because prices are still on lower side at noida compare to gurgaon and other cities . 3000-4000 are rates now for flats in small cities and construction cost going up day by day so i don't see much downturn from the current prices.
    CommentQuote
  • I plan to buy KP1 153 sq yd plot for my own use.
    CommentQuote
  • Aim to cut debt by Rs 5000cr in FY14: JP Associates - CNBC-TV18

Quote from interview

As far as new investment is concerned, as JP Group we have definitely taken a decision that there will be no new capex, no new investment and whatever we have in our hands, we will complete and consider it our working.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I was just seeing on magicbrick that there is demand 12000-15000 for ATS. Does this mean that Krescent Homes will be close to this kind of range when it gets ready. My understanding on the subject might be incorrect so thought of taking views from this thread which is very informative.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloo
    Dear Friends,

I was just seeing on magicbrick that there is demand 12000-15000 for ATS. Does this mean that Krescent Homes will be close to this kind of range when it gets ready. My understanding on the subject might be incorrect so thought of taking views from this thread which is very informative.
    Thanks.

No - it will not IMHO. Infact 15000 kind of levels will be commanded by just a handful of WT and UGCC projects - full GC units

Even in ATS from what I heard real transactions are closer to 10k

ATS is currently a one of a kind project in Noida - but lots better is coming.

In my opinion KH wil get u 12-15% kind of appreciation Y-o-Y. A little better around when it is ready.

Appreciation will be very tightly knit to construction speed which needs to increase in KH. Kasa is doing quite well in that regard off late
    CommentQuote
  • just visited wishtown today from outside after few months.

my impression now is wow!!

just enter from jaypee new office side and saw that paint work basic coat done on some towers and some villas have paint work done .

plantation has been done on most of the road on dividers . huge entry gate one side complete .

I see circles have been done with green plants and flowers .

visited klassic side and road is good now , divider has again plantation done .

some flats in my tower has final paint work going on inside and quality is good .

lot of things need to be done but pace seems to be ok may be one more year to deliver.

But what is the wow factor

I think once it is completed in next 1-6 years may be some parts 10 year but still what ever is getting ready that portion has nothing comparable in Noida atleast what ever noida I have seen. I think it will be worth a place to live.

I have visited the site many times but now when things are really coming up it looks totally different which architects have visualized in the drawings and we have not felt .

not promoting jaypee its just my feeling after seeing the place after its coming to life after so many years , i own 2 flats in klassic and believe that in case delayed were not there , jaypee properties in their segment will be most sought after .

that day will come soon I believe just little bit more wait after all we have waited so long so all jaypee owner deserves this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ill come back

Dinesh bro, waiting for you to come back :)
    CommentQuote