What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Dinesh bro, waiting for you to come back :)

Sorry Bhai - I'll try for tomorrow evening
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! I am searching out a unit in JP Greens fresh/resale. Would need suggestion on projects which could be chosen for end use/ investment on bigger sizes( 4BHK/ 2200sqft+) with 2-4 yrs delivery timeline.
    Budget- 60-70L upfront & total 1.2 to 1.5cr.
    Need inputs with justification & comprasion between 3-4 projects for better evaluation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arvinds
    Hi! I am searching out a unit in JP Greens fresh/resale. Would need suggestion on projects which could be chosen for end use/ investment on bigger sizes( 4BHK/ 2200sqft+) with 2-4 yrs delivery timeline.
    Need inputs with justification & comprasion between 3-4 projects for better evaluation.

For end use and value for money . Have 3-4 years then go for kresent .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    For end use and value for money . Have 3-4 years then go for kresent .

How do you compare this with 3C- Panache Island/ Prateek edifice/ 3C espacia/ Sharnam.

I know I am going out of JP but just for comparing KH with other equivalent projects in my site.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • HI all, i am looking for a unit in kasa isles 520 sq ft... i am an immediate buyer... if u want to resale kindly get in touch !!
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any commercial or office establishments nearby Jaypee ? Am asking as whether one can expect any rental income once (if and when) the construction is completed and possession is given ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    just visited wishtown today from outside after few months.

my impression now is wow!!

just enter from jaypee new office side and saw that paint work basic coat done on some towers and some villas have paint work done .

plantation has been done on most of the road on dividers . huge entry gate one side complete .

I see circles have been done with green plants and flowers .

visited klassic side and road is good now , divider has again plantation done .

some flats in my tower has final paint work going on inside and quality is good .

lot of things need to be done but pace seems to be ok may be one more year to deliver.

But what is the wow factor

I think once it is completed in next 1-6 years may be some parts 10 year but still what ever is getting ready that portion has nothing comparable in Noida atleast what ever noida I have seen. I think it will be worth a place to live.

I have visited the site many times but now when things are really coming up it looks totally different which architects have visualized in the drawings and we have not felt .

not promoting jaypee its just my feeling after seeing the place after its coming to life after so many years , i own 2 flats in klassic and believe that in case delayed were not there , jaypee properties in their segment will be most sought after .

that day will come soon I believe just little bit more wait after all we have waited so long so all jaypee owner deserves this.

Mahoba sir... Did you get a chance to take any pictures?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    Mahoba sir... Did you get a chance to take any pictures?

i was in hurry , did not picture other than my own flat where they were doing some false sealing work.

For klassic owners thsi is good thing that jaypee is doing false sealing in all rooms including Drawing/dining . It was not Plan of record but due to sprinkler pipes they need to cover them so they are doing but not just on sprinklers complete DD and bedrooms .
    I was planning to get this done by myself but atleast some how they are doing.
    and quality looks good after finishing started .
    CommentQuote
  • @mahoba

bhai ji... my flat is in B-6..... koi idea wahan ka finishing ka kya update hai abhi... they are coming from top to bottom or vice-versa?
    CommentQuote
  • b-6 i saw plastering work from outside , i don't no what's going on inside.
    CommentQuote
  • its gud to hear that work is going on a smoother pace...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arvinds
    Hi! I am searching out a unit in JP Greens fresh/resale. Would need suggestion on projects which could be chosen for end use/ investment on bigger sizes( 4BHK/ 2200sqft+) with 2-4 yrs delivery timeline.

you might want to see varpous JP WT options here ....
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

see if this helps

CommentQuote
  • I hope they do the same for Kosmos also :):)

Originally Posted by mahoba
    i was in hurry , did not picture other than my own flat where they were doing some false sealing work.

For klassic owners thsi is good thing that jaypee is doing false sealing in all rooms including Drawing/dining . It was not Plan of record but due to sprinkler pipes they need to cover them so they are doing but not just on sprinklers complete DD and bedrooms .
    I was planning to get this done by myself but atleast some how they are doing.
    and quality looks good after finishing started .
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am interested in buying a Villa in Noida. Any idea about the size of villas that are available in Jaypee townships and price in psft and availability for possession of these villas. Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agyath
    Guys I am interested in buying a Villa in Noida. Any idea about the size of villas that are available in Jaypee townships and price in psft and availability for possession of these villas. Many thanks.

Well there are 2-3 Villas options in WT - all now upwards of 4-5 odd CRs (starting) possibly even more.

About 11-13k psf last I hrd. Only now available in resale

You can go to jaypeegreens dot com site and search for Kalisto Court and Kingswood Oriental and Townhomes to get an idea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote