What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • by the way villas are looking awesome after paint work , worth a place to live but out of budget .

small size starts at 13000 in resale bigger size 5000+ are available at 11000 psf level.

but worth a investment still at this point if you compare with flats at 10K psf like ats and some sec 50 flats as it has luxury of all things that s flat has like club and other stuff + independent house.
    CommentQuote
  • gurus, which non-gc property of WT with decent specs you would suggest for end use with budget ~70L (excluding registration)?

P.S. - I almost booked KBA 1420 1.5 yr back but deal did not materialize due to some last minute issues
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyraghav
    gurus, which non-gc property of WT with decent specs you would suggest for end use with budget ~70L (excluding registration)?

P.S. - I almost booked KBA 1420 1.5 yr back but deal did not materialize due to some last minute issues

can you tell the size and time frame you are looking in to.
    i am not guru but still based on my knowledge

1 year time frame 70 lacs in hand what you can get :
    klassic 1420 : 1420*4850 (AI)=69 lacs around 3bhk unit

kosmos :1500+ : 1550*4700(AI)= 73 lacs around 3 bhk unit

2years
    you can get klassic height 1500+ size in same price

rest there are option in kasa isles,kba ,kpa you can look for beyond 3 year possession.

kresent /garden isles with 4 year time frame but 3bhk unit are bigger in size so not fit in 70 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mahoba, I'm looking for 1300-1500 sqft with 1-2 year timeframe and in fact klassic and kosmos are in my list.
    CommentQuote
  • If u try hard u can get 1560 sft in that V budget in kosmos height..
    Originally Posted by sandyraghav
    Thanks mahoba, I'm looking for 1300-1500 sqft with 1-2 year timeframe and in fact klassic and kosmos are in my list.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    If u try hard u can get 1560 sft in that V budget in kosmos height..

kosmos height will not be ready before 3 years . so for time frame he is mentioning klassic is the best choice if he likes the layout of klassic vs kosmos.as both are in same price range may be 100-200 difference in AI terms as kosmos as more additional charges compare to klassic .
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Web Site has been updated with latest pics..
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures for all buildings have not been updated. Some pictures are still showing 31.03.2013 as the date
    CommentQuote
  • Google Earth is updated to 2nd April (selected areas only)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

From discussion on various groups it is now out that JP is going ahead with increasing super area by as much as 10%(recent eg. is Kosmos). This is shear robbery. I think we should unite and take a stand against JP.
    I am new in this market and I have discovered that previous such unity by us customers had forced JP to bend. We can do it now as well.

Just discussing this increase and ranting about it on forums/groups isn't going to take us anywhere. We can't let our hard earned money end up this way. We really need to come out of this virtual world once again and challenge JP.:bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vchadha
    Hi All,

From discussion on various groups it is now out that JP is going ahead with increasing super area by as much as 10%(recent eg. is Kosmos). This is shear robbery. I think we should unite and take a stand against JP.
    I am new in this market and I have discovered that previous such unity by us customers had forced JP to bend. We can do it now as well.

Just discussing this increase and ranting about it on forums/groups isn't going to take us anywhere. We can't let our hard earned money end up this way. We really need to come out of this virtual world once again and challenge JP.:bab (58):

Its just a proposal as discussed in jp yahoo groups ....

To: "Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@"
    Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 10:40 AM
    Subject: Re: super area

Dear abc,

Super area increase by JP is just a proposal ... its not implemented yet... JPWNBA (JP WT NOIDA buyers association) in its last communication to JP Promoters/Management has made it amply clear that if they go ahead and increase super area then they are looking at strong legal action by JPWNBA to get 18% penalty for dalay. But, it will be pursued post possession when there will be no downsides/risks to buyers.

Are we still on for 11th May, 2013 meeting ?

Regards
    xyz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29

Dear abc,

Super area increase by JP is just a proposal ... its not implemented yet... JPWNBA (JP WT NOIDA buyers association) in its last communication to JP Promoters/Management has made it amply clear that if they go ahead and increase super area then they are looking at strong legal action by JPWNBA to get 18% penalty for dalay. But, it will be pursued post possession when there will be no downsides/risks to buyers.

Regards
    xyz

I am doubtful how it is still a proposal when the same has been updated in floor plans of said project(s). Also, I am skeptical to acting once possession is given as different projects will get possession at different time and even in one project towers are given out in phases. When do you think people will unite?

I am doubtful how it is still a proposal when the same has been updated in floor plans of said project(s). Also, I am skeptical to acting once possession is given as different projects will get possession at different time and even in one project towers are given out in phases. When do you think people will unite?

CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Unit - 9555199299

Originally Posted by kapil gera
    HI all, i am looking for a unit in kasa isles 520 sq ft... i am an immediate buyer... if u want to resale kindly get in touch !!

I have got one unit 3-4 days back by 9555199299 no, you can call and check if unit is available
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29

Dear abc,

Regards
    xyz

bhai jaan go to jaypeegreens.com and klassic 1420 floor plan is not there on site. it is same plan and 1520 size.

I own two klassic 3bhk and 1 is 1420 bought in 2009 , 1 bought in nov is same layout but 1520 . I asked them there is no 1520 in klassic simplex they said 1420 is charged now 1520 , 100 sq feet increase in super area.in my old flat they will charge with final demand.

if you close your eyes in front of lion think lion will not see you . foolish.

this mail is by jaypee agents in forum that it is just proposal .

all new KH and other allotment are happening with new areas.

jago grahak jago !!!!

waise abhi hamare pas 5-6 sal hai jaypee possession nahin dene wala isse pahale. abhi proposal samajh kar wait karnege .

bhai jaan go to jaypeegreens.com and klassic 1420 floor plan is not there on site. it is same plan and 1520 size.

I own two klassic 3bhk and 1 is 1420 bought in 2009 , 1 bought in nov is same layout but 1520 . I asked them there is no 1520 in klassic simplex they said 1420 is charged now 1520 , 100 sq feet increase in super area.in my old flat they will charge with final demand.

jago grahak jago !!!!

waise abhi hamare pas 5-6 sal hai jaypee possession nahin dene wala isse pahale. abhi proposal samajh kar wait karnege .

jago grahak jago !!!!

jago grahak jago !!!!

jago grahak jago !!!!

jago grahak jago !!!!

jago grahak jago !!!!

jago grahak jago !!!!

CommentQuote

• see this on jaypee site ,if you still want to sleep your choice.
    CommentQuote