What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Wishtown Night render taken from jaypee site home page looking awesome.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • empty green patches are actually villages ( & some schools n office building in between. This is how builders glorify the project.
    CommentQuote
  • reality -

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27901
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JD2012
    empty green patches are actually villages ( & some schools n office building in between. This is how builders glorify the project.

Neighbours envy, owner's pride. :)

Its very obvious. Jab aap shaadi ke liye ladkee dekhane jaate ho, do you find her equally charming after marriage.. (offcourse if married to same girl.....)... same logic here also...
    CommentQuote
  • Are kahe tension le rahe ho. Agar complete hoga jaypee noida agle 4-5 saal mein, tab dekhne layak hona chahiye.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpitk1008
    Neighbours envy, owner's pride. :)

Its very obvious. Jab aap shaadi ke liye ladkee dekhane jaate ho, do you find her equally charming after marriage.. (offcourse if married to same girl.....)... same logic here also...

???

villages sourrounding WT and there owners ?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens as seen from above Sarita Vihar last week.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • gaon to noida ke har sector ke aaspass hai .

mera gaon mera desh , theme of noida .

pass mein gaon nahin hoga to maid kahan se aayegi .
    everyone can not afford a servant quarter .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    gaon to noida ke har sector ke aaspass hai .

Villages are not that bad. But are there any commercial or office spaces, which will make people move across the highway and lead to real appreciation..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    gaon to noida ke har sector ke aaspass hai .

Villagers are everywhere, in every city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Jaypee Greens as seen from above Sarita Vihar last week.

Nice click man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag09
    Villages are not that bad. But are there any commercial or office spaces, which will make people move across the highway and lead to real appreciation..

I think this is a valid observation. While houses are coming up on the trot, and a very large number inside Wishtown, where is the commercial underpinning that will make people reside in this place! I am sure people will not stay here just for the golf course view (or at least some section). Before i hear the ayes of the lifestyle promoters, the point is that there is an absence of concurrent commercial industrial and corporate growth that would sustain the region, and of course the township, in the near to medium term. In the long term is anybody's guess! I would love to be proved wrong but I think there is some substance to this observation.
    CommentQuote
  • finally

finally after waiting for almost 3 and half month, I got my flat papers. I applied transfer on 2nd february and it got transferred on 22nd april, and i got paper yesterday only.
    One question to seniors- they didn't issue new PAL on my name. Just a letter on my name with all details and previous owner PAL which is endorsed by Jaypee. Is it sufficient? is this standard practice of jaypee? I asked from customer care and they said this is the only set what you will get.

please respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilsays
    finally after waiting for almost 3 and half month, I got my flat papers. I applied transfer on 2nd february and it got transferred on 22nd april, and i got paper yesterday only.
    One question to seniors- they didn't issue new PAL on my name. Just a letter on my name with all details and previous owner PAL which is endorsed by Jaypee. Is it sufficient? is this standard practice of jaypee? I asked from customer care and they said this is the only set what you will get.

please respond.

yes you get only this set of documents.
    all original payment receipts being cancelled and they endorse your name in the both original BBAs.

By the way, why they took so much time ? many builders wrap up the transfer case in Just one week..
    CommentQuote