Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
    hahaha ----- dinesh bhai - your confidence and my cautious optimism will go long way .... i entered in 2007 whereas you entered in 2010. so have more experience with JP.

Ved kapoor ji bahut din bad dikhe. plots thande karke ab flats per apni najar gaade hue hain
    Hi Shaurya,

Have been pretty occupied last few days. So you did'nt see much of me.

As for plots...these are really hot property. Am seriously considering picking up one...but am somewhat confused b/w picking up either a combo of Orchards+Kosmos versus one plot (due to the timing of outflows), from investment POV. God knows, which direction will it finally settle.

To those who have been involved with WT since 2007, the -ve hangover from the past is what is creating problem. To the ones entering WT in 2010 on wards, life is much brighter.
    Last edited October 4 2012, 02:52 PM.
    Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Current Construction Focus/Speed of Various Projects in WT

All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

Level 1

Pavilion Court, Pavilion Heights, Klassic, Kosmos, Imperial

Level 2

Kalypso, Jaypee Office, Augusta, Kingswood, Kallisto, KPA

Level 3

Pebble, Knight, Kasa, KB, Boomerang Club

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

Kube, Kasablanca, Kristal, Boomerang Residency, Garden Isles

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
        All of em are within a distance of 5 minutes from each other so that is irrelavent if you've to go to Gurgaon barring Aman which is not in Wishtown. BTW, if your priority is travel time to Gurgaon, you're in the wrong city forum. Atleast 1.5 hours driving from here in maddening traffic everyday each way.
        I am working in Noida only. But this is restriction from Parents who have to travel from Gurgaon. Anyways, any good suggestion to buy in Jaypee in this budget.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Hi Bro - here is what I know:

Club/Clubhouse other than Boomerang

Jaypee have been very tightlipped about this, they're just not sharing any credible info about this. Infact they've provided indicative areas where the various clubs will be situated.

The only 'slightly credible' (with an emphasis on slightly) is the presentation one of our friends has attached for Orchards - this is a non Jaypee presentation made by some prominent broker - but does look accurate

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/attachments/noida/14405d1345708627-orchards-new-project-jaypee-orchard-duplex.pdf

Ignore the full presentation and skip ahead to the club area - this can give an 'indication' to how other clubs will be. Facilities depicted here are:

- Pool
          - Games room
          - Pool (the billiards kind)
          - TT
          - Squash
          - Food
          - Party/MF Hall
          - Others

Parking

There are double storied underground parking for both Imperial and Kalypso. End users should now def get the additional parking (or two?) as possession is not TOO far. It will be impossible if you think of staying here and end up with only one parking. I think this will also be a good investment decision for the long term investor

Cheers
          When I went for a site visit in February an engineer came with me. I asked him about the so called facilities that would be offered by the club. All he said was that they were leaving space where requested by Jaypee and it will be decided what all things would be offered down the road by Jaypee. The other guy who was driving the car (one of staff not regular driver) mentioned a few things as examples saying it was not confirmed at that time. He said a restaurant would be available but they were thinking about spreading it in a way that they can offer different types of food and can be spread between Kalypso and Imperial. E.g. an Indian restaurant in Imperial and a Chinese thing in Kalypso. Or most likely scenario (according to him) was having 2 restaurants in Kalypso and none in Imperial as there was not enough space available in Imperial. It would be accessible from the back walkways that would connect the buildings. By doing this it would offer more variety to residents and would ensure higher number of clientele.
          About that parking do you think it’s for sale already or they would sell it when it’s time for possession? I remember someone saying on this forum that according to court judgement the builder is not allowed to charge for parking. If that is the case I don't want to pay for it only to find out everyone else got it for free later.

Comment

All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

I thought Jaypee office was their number one priority as they wanted to use the existing office land for some project?
            Last edited October 4 2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

What is the reputation of KUBE project?? I keep hearing about it but as per the above post it seems to have the lowest priority. No one seems to be interested in it......

Comment

please confirm me the price, given mention price is in resale or fresh booking ?? Real Estate Group Buying, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property

Comment

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

Dinesh,
                  per this categorization, does Knights C not deserve Level 5 ? I saw no workers there in at least 2 of my recent visits. Did u see any in any of your visits?
                  Last edited October 6 2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anantv View Post
                    Dinesh,
                    per this categorization, does Knights C not deserve Level 5 ? I saw no workers there in at least 2 of my recent visits. Did u see any in any of your visits?
                    I agree, even yesterday, there were wasnt much happening at KC. Id give it a four, since one can see some structure in place, but not a three.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnym View Post
                      I agree, even yesterday, there were wasnt much happening at KC. Id give it a four, since one can see some structure in place, but not a three.
                      Sure guys - I was comparing the structure - it seemed to have moved on and in the construction pics at Jaypee there seem quite a few people on each tower

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X