What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • I think JP is being singled out for delays a bit unfairly. Most JP projects got hit due to the slowdown and prices crashed for their projects. But this happened to all during that time. I think that JP's entry into real estate was ill timed. Granted that they are not the most professional builders around. But how many are...??? One this you can doubt the quality of many developers who are launching and selling at ridiculous pries. But JP work quality is good whereever they have done some work. This Yamuna Expressway project has the capacity to grow like the Gurgaon Expressway, which will immensely benefit all Eway projects. Maybe not today but in 3-5 years in all probability. If only there was a concrete plan to widen the Yamuna Barrage on the Kalindi Kunj Road.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi trial survey.

More pertinent question - has Jaypee ever completed anything ???!!!!

Looks like they'll complete the fund raising and toll-gating of N-GN E-way surely. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I also got to know that the progress on jay Pee projects is related to Mayawati govt. in place or out of place. In Mayawait's raj the construction progresses as she supports JP. and vice versa. Dunno how far this info wud be relavant
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I've bought a plot in Kensington Park-II and I am currently based out of NCR.

Has anybody got the loan approved from any bank, such as HDFC, IDBI, Deutche or SBI?

I am in touch with HDFC and they are offering good interest rate for 1st two years, but some people are saying that HDFC will approve the loan but will not provide the 1st disbursement, don't know how much of it is true.

Can you guys please share your experience in this regard?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee -Far too much marketing far too little execution and customer service

In my experience Jaypee is shockingly poor on execution and customer service. I paid three substantial installments two years ago on the Jaypee Wish Town Kalypso Court Project, and I have heard nothing from them since. All my messages to them go answered, even in messages where I have threatened legal action. I have received NO information on the project in two years.

I visited the site a few months ago and in over two years they haven't even reached the basement roof. I would strongly advise anybody thinking of Jaypee to think again. They are extremely effective at marketing, selling, and collection of installments (the representative came home to collect the check). But apalling at anything that matters - execution, timeliness and customer service. I am seriously considering legal action in the consumer forum.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Jaypee?.
    CommentQuote
  • Money back from Jaypee?

Please can you also let me know if any of you have had any success getting your money back from Jaypee. And, if yes, what it took to do so?

Many thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee

i dont think japee has very strong inclination in completing withs in its hand .. projects launched 2-3 years ahead are just 4-5 stories high and golf court has got 2 pics which are similar...
    CommentQuote
  • I have had exactly similar harrowing experience with Jaypee customer care. Again a Kalypso owner, I have not recd any replies to my several emails or calls. All calls go unanswered and even if you are lucky some day that the Jaypee Gods decide to take your call, they will ask for more time to revert on any of your queries. I have tried at all levels in their customer care team but believe the guys at the senior level are worse than the ones at the junior levels.

Maybe the Marketing guys are good and efficient but unfortunately the customer care is extremely disappointing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rabindra,
    I have also booked plot in KP-1 and I am able to get loan from axis bank.
    CommentQuote
  • same here..i just bought a plot (209 sq yards) in phase 1...hope this decision is safe and not only yield handsome returns in the long run but the area comes up as rosy as promised....
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely same experience in Klassic, all their projects launched in 2008/2009 have been delayed- this shows Jaypee commitment towards project execution. CRM experience Jaypee Office is worst of all- either they don't have any clue what's happening exactly at Jaypee or they have been trained to speak few lines repeatedly one of them is "will get back to you with answers" & you keep waiting for that.

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND anyone either to invest in Jaypee. With no surprise this forum never talks about Jaypee anymore.

Really impressed with two builders in this area- 3C & Logix in many aspects including customer service.

Originally Posted by propertywoes
    In my experience Jaypee is shockingly poor on execution and customer service. I paid three substantial installments two years ago on the Jaypee Wish Town Kalypso Court Project, and I have heard nothing from them since. All my messages to them go answered, even in messages where I have threatened legal action. I have received NO information on the project in two years.

I visited the site a few months ago and in over two years they haven't even reached the basement roof. I would strongly advise anybody thinking of Jaypee to think again. They are extremely effective at marketing, selling, and collection of installments (the representative came home to collect the check). But apalling at anything that matters - execution, timeliness and customer service. I am seriously considering legal action in the consumer forum.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Jaypee?.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I will visit the area this or next week, will post update

Hi Venky, i have read ur reviews over time and they seem genuine. Any update on Jaypee Kosmos?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I went to Jaypee 2 months back and got good response from customer service. They explained the progress on various projects and it seems that they are back on track now. Obviously, old projects are got delayed a lot but it seems that they are working now:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinmanch7
    Hi Venky, i have read ur reviews over time and they seem genuine. Any update on Jaypee Kosmos?

I visited the site on 29 June

Klassic has reached G+2

Kosmos towers 1-50 reached lower or upper basement.

Kosmos 50-67 reached digging plus cementing finished

Kosmos 67-80 just holes in the ground (probably filled in by monsoon now!!!).

Some of the large internal roads have been made. The right of way has been given to the village road and now fencing excludes the village road. Location of towers 74 to 80 have been shifted around.
    CommentQuote